Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  BlueJean : (29 September 2014 - 08:12 PM) Saw an ad on TV tonight - from C.J. Banks.   Men's  trousers  are definitely shorter.
@  BlueJean : (29 September 2014 - 04:22 PM) I bet it's the latest thing - the suit fits him to pairfection!    He would not wear it if it wasn't exactly as it should be.   I think it might be jealous guys too........
@  becozy : (29 September 2014 - 01:27 PM) :hmm: I think it's a modern-cut suit trend
@  BlueJean : (29 September 2014 - 01:06 PM) I have seen several twitters about Gerry's pants (in the Boss Commercial) being too short.    Is that true?   I would think that Boss - not to mention dapper Gerry would know!
@  Lady Elissa : (29 September 2014 - 08:51 AM) Week 14 of the Character Survivor Game is ready. See post #110. http://www.gerardbut...=5#entry1522035
@  becozy : (29 September 2014 - 08:20 AM) 9/29 - Send your Questions for Gerry to Hugo Boss for 10/2 interview Posted Image
@  BlueJean : (29 September 2014 - 06:16 AM) Thanks, zanyzombie.  
@  becozy : (28 September 2014 - 07:14 PM) 9/28 - Gerard Butler Eyes Babak Najafi As ‘Olympus Has Fallen’ Sequel Helmer
@  zanyzombie : (28 September 2014 - 07:01 PM) I just took a look BlueJean - yep that's her.
@  BlueJean : (28 September 2014 - 04:21 PM) In the Gallery - here: Gallery » Special Appearances » The Village Scandal Hats - the fourth pic.   Gerry and a woman.  Is it Madalina?   Can I ask that here?
@  Lady Elissa : (28 September 2014 - 10:11 AM) Voting for this week in the Survivor game ends tonight promptly at 8pm Pacific, 10 pm Central, 11pm Eastern. Don't forget to vote! See post 86 for deets. http://www.gerardbut...ic=46093&page=4
@  becozy : (27 September 2014 - 08:54 AM) Posted Image
@  Paisleyscot : (26 September 2014 - 11:46 PM) Gerry takes Pics with kids in exchange for some fruit!
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image  Thread HERE
@  Paisleyscot : (26 September 2014 - 11:07 PM) Gerard Butler gets a tall glass of water for Geostorm.
Read article HERE
@  Forbes girl : (26 September 2014 - 09:43 PM) Don't hold your breath! Interesting how what I wrote went into two messages. LOL!
@  Forbes girl : (26 September 2014 - 09:42 PM) The last I read from Gerry himself "Geostorm" will start filing in November. But, don
@  GBPhanatic : (26 September 2014 - 02:13 PM) Hey guys! Does anyone know when G starts filming Geostorm? I've heard conflicting info, either Oct. or Nov. Just wondering. Thanks! :)
@  Paisleyscot : (25 September 2014 - 10:12 PM) Gerry Paddle Boarding in Malibu today. Photos in Gallery HERE.
Posted Image  Posted Image Posted Image  Discussion thread HERE
@  becozy : (25 September 2014 - 03:13 PM) Sandy...I really don't know that much about G's family (!! :bonk: !!) but in this 2013 interview he said: "My family is everything to me. I have a brother and sister, they’re both married, I have four nieces."
@  BlueJean : (25 September 2014 - 03:10 PM) shirsan - Have you tried googling Gerry biography, personal information, family, etc.?  

Photo

MGP DVD/BluRay available for US - PreOrder at Amazon

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 becozy

becozy

Miss Congeniality Admin

• Admins
  • 16,847 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: The Lady VonKinkilla

Posted 14 March 2012 - 08:15 AM

Amazon listing for pre-order DVD for $20.99
BluRay for $27.99

There us NO release date yet.

June 5th release for U.S.
As always, if you order through the Amazon Search Box in the Posted Image GALS will get a few cents on the sale.:D

#2 becozy

becozy

Miss Congeniality Admin

• Admins
  • 16,847 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 28 March 2012 - 08:05 PM

Just added info to News: Machine Gun Preacher has been assigned a June 5 release date on Blu-ray and DVD by Fox Home Entertainment. Fox is bringing the Relativity Media film to Blu-ray in 1080p video and 5.1 DTS-HD Master Audio. Bonus features will include a feature-length commentary at minimum, with additional extras not yet detailed. Source:yay:

#3 shirsan

shirsan

Leo's Leather Thong GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 2,052 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Gerry's Southern Lady

Posted 28 March 2012 - 09:25 PM

Is this the US release date? Please say it is. Love him absolutely, Sandy

#4 becozy

becozy

Miss Congeniality Admin

• Admins
  • 16,847 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 29 March 2012 - 07:50 AM

Yes!! :D

#5 becozy

becozy

Miss Congeniality Admin

• Admins
  • 16,847 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 29 March 2012 - 09:49 PM

The official press release:

GERARD BUTLER STARS IN THE TRUE STORY OF ONE MAN'S
MISSION TO SAVE THE CHILDREN FROM JOSEPH KONY'S
LORD'S RESISTANCE ARMY

Meet the Real Sam Childers, Founder of the Angels of East Africa, On Blu-ray and DVD June 5th
Gerard Butler (300) delivers a blazing performance as Sam Childers, the impassioned biker and ex-criminal turned crusader inMACHINE GUN PREACHER from Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment. From Golden Globe® nominated director Marc Forster (Monster's Ball), MACHINE GUN PREACHER is the moving true-life story of discovery and redemption as Sam Childers takes up the fights for the children of East Africa and their freedom from Joseph Kony's Lord's Resistance Army (LRA).

An Official Selection at the 2011 Toronto International Film Festival and featuring the Grammy® and Golden Globe® nominated song "The Keeper" by Chris Cornell, MACHINE GUN PREACHER is complete with special features and commentary on the must-own Blu-ray and DVD on June 5th.

MACHINE GUN PREACHER is the inspirational true story of Childers (Butler), a former drug-dealing criminal who undergoes an astonishing transformation and finds an unexpected calling as the savior of hundreds of kidnapped and orphaned children in East Africa. The explosive, real-life tale of a man who has rescued over a thousand orphans from starvation, disease, and enslavement, Machine Gun Preacher is written by Jason Keller (Relativity's Mirror Mirror) and also stars Michelle Monaghan (Source Code), Golden Globe® winner Kathy Baker (Cold Mountain, Picket Fences), Madeline Carroll (Mr. Popper's Penguins), Academy Award® nominated Michael Shannon (Revolutionary Road), and Souleymane Sy Savane (Damages). Producing is Forster, along with Relativity's Robbie Brenner, Safady Entertainment's Gary Safady and Craig Chapman, and GG Filmz's Deborah Giarratana.

MACHINE GUN PREACHER will be available on Blu-ray and DVD June 5 and was theatrically-released by Relativity Media.

About Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment, LLC (TCFHE) is a recognized global industry leader and a subsidiary of Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation, a News Corporation company. Representing 75 years of innovative and award-winning filmmaking from Twentieth Century Fox, TCFHE is the worldwide marketing, sales and distribution company for all Fox film and television programming, acquisitions and original productions on DVD, Blu-ray Disc Digital Copy, Video On Demand and Digital Download. The company also releases all products globally for MGM Home Entertainment. Each year TCFHE introduces hundreds of new and newly enhanced products, which it services to retail outlets from mass merchants and warehouse clubs to specialty stores and e-commerce throughout the world.

# # # Follow Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment on Twitter @FoxHomeEnt

#6 frisby

frisby

Attila's Slave GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 214 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 30 March 2012 - 12:50 AM

Glad for my U.S brothers and sisters! :) ..and hopefully your wait will be rewarded by extras!! (unlike the U.K. version!) Just hope all those other people who got excited over the Kony thing will still remember it and buy the DVD! x

#7 sweetquebecer

sweetquebecer

Marty's Tongue GAL

• Members
  • 1,060 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: sweetquebecer

Posted 30 March 2012 - 12:28 PM

:yummy: Hello! I can't wait to see that movie!!!! I will buy it!!!! I'm already waiting outside my favorite store!!!! I'm joking!!!! Josée

#8 SouthernGirl28

SouthernGirl28

OneTwo's Gangsta GAL

• Members
  • 3,196 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Gerry's Brunette SouthernBelle GAL

Posted 05 April 2012 - 09:21 AM

YES!!!! I can't wait!!!!

#9 christy40

christy40

Sam's Kissing GAL

• Members
  • 79 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 13 April 2012 - 08:48 PM

You can already pre-order it from walmart.com. It is $27.86 plus tax and shipping. I have already pre-ordered my copy. Can't wait until it comes out of on DVD even thought I got to see it while I was in NC last week at the hotel, there was a station that had movies that I can order.:cunning:

#10 Donna Jean

Donna Jean

Johnnie's Addictive GAL

• Members
  • 124 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Bonnie Donna Jean

Posted 21 April 2012 - 01:52 PM

Just added info to News: Machine Gun Preacher has been assigned a June 5 release date on Blu-ray and DVD by Fox Home Entertainment. Fox is bringing the Relativity Media film to Blu-ray in 1080p video and 5.1 DTS-HD Master Audio. Bonus features will include a feature-length commentary at minimum, with additional extras not yet detailed. Source:yay:

Hi there,
It seems like FOREVER since we have seen Sweet Gerry...I think it was some awards show that we last got to see him and his great sense of humor. Lordy this has been a long, long, SPELL to wait for his movies. I am signed up for Machine Gun Preacher and Corliolanus...Yes, I received a notice from Amazon.com telling me it should be shipped by June 5 for Machine Gun Preacher...I am not allowed to go to theaters because of treating for cancer, so I have to wait until we can see it on our 60 inch screen we bought about a month ago. Just before last Christmas someone broke into our house and stoled our 47 inch TV and stoled by little jewelry treasures I had for years and a few other things. Anyway, we received some money from the insurance company and saved the rest and bought this wonderful 60 inch TV, hanging on our wall..Now I can see everything that comes out in DVDs since I can't go to the movie shows because of the cancer. Anyways, we are anxiously awaiting the blueray DVD of Machine Gun Preacher and Corliolanus...It really is soooooo long since we have seen Gerry B. Hope all of his movies come out about the same time...happily awaiting to see them. June 5th is the date they sent me the notification for...

Those nasty people who stoled our other big TV, I hope they never get a decent PIX on it...he he he...Thieves will never EVER have any good luck for sure... :tantrum: :wave: Donna Jean and George and clan

#11 Donna Jean

Donna Jean

Johnnie's Addictive GAL

• Members
  • 124 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Bonnie Donna Jean

Posted 21 April 2012 - 01:59 PM

YES, $27.99 is the price that Amazon.com has quoted me that I received on April l2 for June 5 delivery. Can hardly wait :pant: :kiss: Donna Jean and George and clan

#12 Forbes girl

Forbes girl

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 8,749 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Gerry's Colorado Gal

Posted 22 April 2012 - 04:29 PM

I just heard from a friend of mine in Australia that she just picked up a dvd of MGP at the store so it is now available in Australia. Lucky Aussie's!! ~HUGS~ Kathy

#13 BlueJean

BlueJean

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 3,319 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 05 June 2012 - 01:53 PM

I just watched MGP. I think it is a wonderful movie. Gerry is terrific as Sam. He became Sam. I had no problem following the time line at all. I love this movie. I am so sorry so many people won't see it. It's a great movie. Wish I had time to watch it again - right now! BlueJean

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users