Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  BlueJean : (23 November 2014 - 06:17 AM) Happy Birthday, toriblair - many happy returns!    :presents:
@  becozy : (22 November 2014 - 09:25 PM) 11/21Congrats Jennifer St. Giles! THE MISTRESS OF TREVELYAN is #1 in Kindle Romance/Gothic!
@  Diana D : (22 November 2014 - 09:10 PM) Toriblair....Happy Birthday girl.....!!! :bounce:
@  becozy : (22 November 2014 - 08:40 PM) :bday: toriblair!
@  Diana D : (21 November 2014 - 11:19 PM) :phantom:
@  Diana D : (21 November 2014 - 11:16 PM) :music: You alone can make my song take flight
Help me make the music of the night
@  Paisleyscot : (20 November 2014 - 10:50 PM) Celebrities Read Mean Tweets #8 Gerard Butler
Thread HERE
@  becozy : (20 November 2014 - 09:06 PM) Gerry is one of Peoples “Hottest Guys from Around the World”
@  sweetquebecer : (20 November 2014 - 12:11 PM) :omg:  I Wonder if Gerard is among 208 hottest and sexiest men 2014 People magazine's list????? On newsstands, with Chris Hemsworth on the cover, he's this year's Sexiest man alive!!!!!
@  sweetquebecer : (20 November 2014 - 10:54 AM) :clap: Hello!!!! Yes, you're right, I'm having fun enjoying GALS and Gerry!!!!! By the way, congratulations for the new look, really love it!!!! That means, more "addicted" than ever!!!!!! Good job, high five!!!!!
@  Diana D : (19 November 2014 - 09:13 PM) Josee, I do love reading your shout-outs!!! :crack:
@  becozy : (19 November 2014 - 01:48 PM) :wave: Josee! You are having fun enjoying GALS and Gerry ;)
@  sweetquebecer : (19 November 2014 - 01:17 PM) :pantingheart:  :hotnew: Big kisses and big hugs to you Gerard, from all your fans!!!!! We love you so much!!!!XXXX
@  sweetquebecer : (19 November 2014 - 01:14 PM) :Stoick1:  Saw "HTTYD 2", loved it so much, what a very beautiful and touching movie, a masterpiece of animation!!!! So glad they won an award, great cast!!!!!
@  sweetquebecer : (19 November 2014 - 01:12 PM) :yahoo:  I'm out of time soon, like "Hall and Oates" song,!!!!! Too bad, I wish I could "steal" a computer!!!!!! Yellow card to me!!!!
@  sweetquebecer : (19 November 2014 - 01:10 PM) :cunning:  :behave:  Let's sing "Wonderwall"!!!!!!! No one is paying attention at the Library!!!!!!!! Don't even think about it!!!!! Why not????
@  sweetquebecer : (19 November 2014 - 12:53 PM) :claphands:  Also, I often see Hugo Boss "Bottled" ad on television!!!!! Still a little girl and a teenager of 44 years old!!!! OMG!!!!!!
@  sweetquebecer : (19 November 2014 - 12:52 PM) :rockon:  :clap:  :woohoo: Thank "God of Television" for airing some Gerard's movies once in a while!!!!! They will air "Machine Gun Preacher" and "Chasing Mavericks" in December on Quebecer television!!!! Overjoyed!!!! Happy dance!!!!!
@  sweetquebecer : (19 November 2014 - 12:50 PM) :marek:  :highfive:  Hello everyone, hello Gerard!!!! You looked so great, very very handsome at "Hollywood Film Awards", I saw you on "ET" Monday night!!!! So glad "HTTYD 2" won an award!!!!!
@  Lady Elissa : (17 November 2014 - 02:12 PM) Whoops! Make that post #19. http://www.gerardbut...46236&p=1522995

Photo

3/20 - Gerry with his parents

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 becozy

becozy

Miss Congeniality Admin

• Admins
  • 17,007 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: The Lady VonKinkilla

Posted 20 March 2012 - 07:32 PM

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
Didn't add any from inside The Grove eatery, nor of Gerry eating ;)

#2 Forbes girl

Forbes girl

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 8,784 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Gerry's Colorado Gal

Posted 20 March 2012 - 08:13 PM

I wondered how long it would be before Mum visited her son. Like all Mom's she wants to make sure her son is fine. She is a very pretty lady and I've always liked Gerry's stepfather as well. He looks like a very nice man. I hope they had a nice time together even with those intrusive paparazzi's. ~HUGS~ Kathy

#3 GBPhanatic

GBPhanatic

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 6,216 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Mr. B's Lyrical Lady

Posted 21 March 2012 - 07:24 AM

Looks like they're having a nice day! Always good to see his parents. They're looking fit! Margaret looks good in her yellow for the spring equinox! Delene

Edited by GBPhanatic, 21 March 2012 - 07:24 AM.

#4 GBPhanatic

GBPhanatic

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 6,216 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Mr. B's Lyrical Lady

Posted 22 March 2012 - 09:39 AM

Actually, he took his parents to CM too! They're getting the full Hollywood treatment! Delene

#5 sweetquebecer

sweetquebecer

Marty's Tongue GAL

• Members
  • 1,097 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: sweetquebecer

Posted 22 March 2012 - 10:09 AM

:wave: Hello! They all look great!!!! Gerard looks so great, so handsome!!!!! His mother is very beautiful and her husband is very handsome!!!! Beautiful people!!!! Josée

#6 sweetquebecer

sweetquebecer

Marty's Tongue GAL

• Members
  • 1,097 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 22 March 2012 - 10:55 AM

:music: Hello! He has a great family!!!! Josée

#7 shirsan

shirsan

Leo's Leather Thong GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 2,069 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Gerry's Southern Lady

Posted 23 March 2012 - 09:56 AM

It is so good to see his Mum with him. He really needs her right now. She looks lovely, as always, and Alec looks like he is really enjoying time with Gerry. I think they are pretty close too. It warms my heart to see Gerry with his Mum. It always does. By the way, what is CM? Love him absolutely, Sandy

#8 Rendita

Rendita

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 6,511 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 23 March 2012 - 10:12 AM

It is so good to see his Mum with him. He really needs her right now.
She looks lovely, as always, and Alec looks like he is really enjoying time
with Gerry. I think they are pretty close too.
It warms my heart to see Gerry with his Mum. It always does.
By the way, what is CM?
Love him absolutely,
Sandy

Hi Sandy, CM is Chateau Marmont

Ren

#9 sweetquebecer

sweetquebecer

Marty's Tongue GAL

• Members
  • 1,097 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 23 March 2012 - 12:06 PM

:wave: :music: Hello! I like any pictures of him with his mother, they are so lovely, he's so sweet and charming!!!! Josée

#10 shirsan

shirsan

Leo's Leather Thong GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 2,069 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Gerry's Southern Lady

Posted 24 March 2012 - 04:16 PM

It is so good to see his Mum with him. He really needs her right now.
She looks lovely, as always, and Alec looks like he is really enjoying time
with Gerry. I think they are pretty close too.
It warms my heart to see Gerry with his Mum. It always does.
By the way, what is CM?
Love him absolutely,
Sandy

Hi Sandy, CM is Chateau Marmont

Ren

Thanks, Ren. The only pics at CM were of Gerry. I wondered if he left them home and went out. Not likely.
I love seeing them together. It makes my heart sing to Gerry with his Mum.
Love him absolutely,
Sandy

#11 Karin*

Karin*

Johnnie's Addictive GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 146 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Gerry´s Sunkissed Brazilian GAL

Posted 14 April 2012 - 10:50 PM

Indeed lovely to see pics of him & his darling mom. She´s a darling to all of us too, and looks pretty good. I admire this woman through everything Gerry has said about her through the years... Really courageous to face life the way she chose to, and even for getting married again.

GO MOMMY MARGARETH !!

Love from Brazil to her - and to you guys
Karin

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users