Icon Announcements!

:gotgals:GALS Needs your $ to continue past May.

Go to GB GALS for: the latest Sizzlin and Trending Now News & Photos

:ladies_night: 2015 PENTHOUSE & PJs PARTY INVITATION! :partytime:

Posted ImageGerry's OFFICIAL Posted Image Find GALS at Twitter - Facebook - Tumblr - Pinterest - YouTube - MySpace - Statigram & Instagram & Webstagram

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  becozy : (03 March 2015 - 03:59 PM) :wave: Josée! Thanks for always posting such enthusiastic comments on the new photos via GB GALS HOME
:pointy:
@  sweetquebecer : (03 March 2015 - 01:01 PM) :claphands: :wave: :yahoo: Hello everyone!!!!!
@  becozy : (02 March 2015 - 10:06 PM) Okay, I added a thread here so we can gush and have some fun! :goodjob:
Just added a lovely HQ of Gerry in Malibu 2/18. His shirt, teased up by a gentle breeze reveals ... :cunning:
@  becozy : (02 March 2015 - 09:08 PM) The 'old gallery' is not accessible at this time. And 'new' gallery is only accessible for the new images via the posts on Home. Dayna has the server folks working on it, but it is slow and painful. And I'm still adding photos to the eventual-gallery in blind faith :unsure:
@  BlueJean : (02 March 2015 - 05:10 PM) Diana - I also get an error notice when I click Gallery - something about the database.    But I know there is a great gallery someplace on here.  :claphands:
@  BlueJean : (02 March 2015 - 05:09 PM) Arwen June - your new cross stitch is wonderful.   Beautiful.
@  heISmyGspot : (02 March 2015 - 04:18 PM) I don't know, Diana. I know they're having trouble converting the OLD gallery, but I haven't yet figured out the NEW gallery. The only thing I can figure out to do is go to the gbgals.com landing page and click on whatever recent pics are in the feed. As far as being able to "navigate" it and search for the old stuff, I have no clue. I'm sure Barb, et al will post "how tos" once the kinks have been worked out...
@  Diana D : (02 March 2015 - 04:07 PM) How do you get to the new gallery? I keep getting error... :sick2: :gah:
@  Arwen : (02 March 2015 - 03:38 PM) :metoyou: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
@  Arwen : (02 March 2015 - 03:36 PM) Check out my new Gerry in Artwork
@  BlueJean : (02 March 2015 - 02:18 PM) heISmyGspot - you're ahead o me.   I don't even know how to get to the Gallery.  :bonk: :confused:
@  heISmyGspot : (02 March 2015 - 12:29 PM) This new gallery has me completely baffled. How do we discuss the new pictures? For example, THAT WEE SLICE OF CALVIN KLEIN PIE?!
@  becozy : (02 March 2015 - 11:55 AM) Just added a lovely HQ of Gerry in Malibu 2/18. His shirt, teased up by a gentle breeze reveals ... :cunning:
@  becozy : (01 March 2015 - 01:05 PM) SM pic of Gerry as Mike Banning, in London, today!
@  Texas gramma : (27 February 2015 - 09:37 PM) I sure wish we had sexy new pictures of the G-Man! It's been a long dry spell!
@  Texas gramma : (27 February 2015 - 09:34 PM) Happy Birthday, Susan!! :happybirthday:
@  becozy : (27 February 2015 - 03:14 PM) Happy Birthday Susan~Sporran! thread
@  Lady Elissa : (27 February 2015 - 03:11 PM) :bday: Susan Sporran!
@  sweetquebecer : (27 February 2015 - 01:44 PM) :happybirthday: Hello!  Happy Birthday to you Susan Sporran!!!!!
@  BlueJean : (27 February 2015 - 01:33 PM) Happy Birthday, Susan Sporran, Happy Birthday to you!!     :presents:

Photo

"New" old pics from 2002 shoot

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 becozy

becozy

Miss Congeniality Admin

• Admins
  • 17,107 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: The Lady VonKinkilla

Posted 27 March 2012 - 08:40 PM

Posted Image Posted Image

From the July 2002 photo shoot
for Sunday Herald UK, July 14, 2002 By: Harry Borden

also a few slightly larger versions of some of the previous images

#2 irish

irish

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Mods
  • 11,315 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: irish, Gerry's Irish Lass, Marek's Maiden

Posted 27 March 2012 - 08:46 PM

OH man, how I love this photoshoot. From the bottom of my heart Barb ....... Posted Image

hugs,
Sue

#3 shirsan

shirsan

Leo's Leather Thong GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 2,084 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Gerry's Southern Lady

Posted 27 March 2012 - 09:10 PM

Thanks for taking me on a lovely walk down memory lane. What great pics of Gerry. Love the hair. Especially love the one with the black cat. Same coloring as Gerry. Black hair green eyes. Love him absolutely, Sandy

#4 GBPhanatic

GBPhanatic

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 6,216 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Mr. B's Lyrical Lady

Posted 28 March 2012 - 06:49 AM

These are lovely! It's amazing how dark his hair was just few years ago and how it's evolved. My hair used to be dark brown too and it's now honey blonde! Love the one with the kitty! Gerry's such an animal lover! And I'm loving his big stick too! Hope he kept it! Thanks for the photos! Delene

#5 sp@

sp@

Archie's Ocean GAL

• Banned
  • 6 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 28 March 2012 - 12:12 PM

Posted Image Posted Image

From the July 2002 photo shoot
for Sunday Herald UK, July 14, 2002 By: Harry Borden

also a few slightly larger versions of some of the previous images

Hi Becozy,

First of all thank you personally for welcoming to GALS!
You all together are doing great job and it's worth it!

This find is really precious, 10 years passed... question can you share a source of these great pics?

Bye and congratulations for your site,
sp@

#6 sweetquebecer

sweetquebecer

Marty's Tongue GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 1,117 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: sweetquebecer

Posted 28 March 2012 - 12:17 PM

:pointy: Hello! Thanks for these beautiful pictures!!!! He's so beautiful!!!! I love them all!!!! Josée

#7 becozy

becozy

Miss Congeniality Admin

• Admins
  • 17,107 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 28 March 2012 - 12:28 PM

Hi Becozy,

This find is really precious, 10 years passed... question can you share a source of these great pics?

sp@

:thankyou: ,sp@, for the kind words!

They're from a photo agency - when I have 'spare' moments I explore new sources and I also back to previous sources to see if any files have been updated :D

#8 sp@

sp@

Archie's Ocean GAL

• Banned
  • 6 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 30 March 2012 - 12:54 AM

Hi Becozy,

sp@

They're from a photo agency - when I have 'spare' moments I explore new sources and I also back to previous sources to see if any files have been updated :D

Hi,
and... I don't get it Posted Image
only look how these pics inspired Evita to create tiny masterpieces of GB Art Posted Image
sp@
http://img718.images...15/firma3xq.jpg
http://img812.images...978/firma2q.jpg
http://img839.images.../firmagerry.jpg

#9 becozy

becozy

Miss Congeniality Admin

• Admins
  • 17,107 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 30 March 2012 - 08:38 AM

Those are lovely! :ty: sp@ for sharing.:D

Other fan sites and those who subscribe to the photo agency may have had access to them previously,

but these two images Posted Image Posted Image are 'new' to the GALS Gallery - the others I added were slightly larger versions of previous items.

#10 Texas gramma

Texas gramma

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Mods
  • 8,672 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Gerry's Texas Torchbearer GAL, Guardian of the Golden Corridor to the Lair.

Posted 30 March 2012 - 09:22 AM

The new ones were worth waiting for, Barb! Thank you!! Suzie

#11 Karin*

Karin*

Johnnie's Addictive GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 146 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Gerry´s Sunkissed Brazilian GAL

Posted 06 April 2012 - 11:51 PM

It is indeed amazing to see new images of this beautiful photoshoot discovered by GBGALS... I LOVE them, Becozy!
xoxo,
Karin

#12 bermos

bermos

Erik's Angel GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 825 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: The Healing Hug GAL

Posted 09 April 2012 - 10:43 AM

Hi Becozy,

sp@

Hi,
and... I don't get it Posted Image
only look how these pics inspired Evita to create tiny masterpieces of GB Art Posted Image
sp@
http://img718.images...15/firma3xq.jpg
http://img812.images...978/firma2q.jpg
http://img839.images.../firmagerry.jpg

These are amazing siggies!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users