Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  becozy : (24 October 2014 - 08:20 PM) Gerard Butler: icon of Masculinity Esquire, MX 
Posted Image   Posted Image     Posted Image
@  Lady Elissa : (24 October 2014 - 05:47 PM) Anyone else want to vote in the Gerry Character Survivor Game this week? :confused: Remember, voting ends Sunday at 8pm Pacific, 10pm Central, and 11pm Eastern. It's a tight race this week, folks! ;) See post 186 for this week's deets. http://www.gerardbut...ic=46093&page=8
@  Diana D : (24 October 2014 - 04:03 PM) My daughter to me---"It's about time for a Phantom night!!!" :phantom:
@  becozy : (24 October 2014 - 01:48 PM) if the code you paste has 'original' at the end...remove that and it should work! If not send me the PB links and I will add them for you! :D
@  Toriblair89 : (24 October 2014 - 12:11 PM) I'm having trouble with assigning pics in the two areas under our profile pic section when we post. I went to photobucket and tried all the codes. any tips?
@  sweetquebecer : (24 October 2014 - 12:07 PM) May I "borrow" this computer and never bring it back????? There are others anyway!!!!!! I need it to do a "long" research about Scotland, it's not what you think!!!!!
@  sweetquebecer : (24 October 2014 - 12:03 PM) :soccer-4010: :pantingheart: Gerard, you make our day!!!!! You touch our hearts and souls so deeply, much love!!!!!!! XXXXX
@  sweetquebecer : (24 October 2014 - 12:00 PM) :yahoo: These gorgeous pictures of Gerard!!!!!! OMG!!!!!! What a handsome man, what a beautiful "Monsieur"!!!!! What a hunk!!!!!!
@  sweetquebecer : (24 October 2014 - 11:57 AM) :cunning: :claphands: :highfive:  1st Edition of "ComicCon Québec"!!!!! All weekend, from Saturday, Oct.25 to Sunday, Oct. 26 at Québec City Convention Centre!!!!!! comicconquebec.com
@  sweetquebecer : (24 October 2014 - 11:55 AM) :mike: :confused: Alone????? They all ran away because of me!!!!!!!
@  Toriblair89 : (24 October 2014 - 11:54 AM) Thank you @becozy!
@  sweetquebecer : (24 October 2014 - 11:51 AM) :behave: Hello everyone, hello Gerard!!!!! Big kisses and big hugs to you Gerard from all your fans!!!! We love you so much!!!! XXXX
@  becozy : (24 October 2014 - 06:46 AM) Added SM pics to London Has Fallen SM thread
and to Geostorm SM Thread
@  becozy : (24 October 2014 - 06:35 AM) :wave: Tori...all done! :D
@  Toriblair89 : (23 October 2014 - 09:37 PM) Could someone please help me with uploading my siggy? :)
@  Diana D : (23 October 2014 - 03:54 PM) @sweetquebecer You sound like a lot of fun!!! Are you sure you're not reading my mind? lol :sosilly:
@  sweetquebecer : (23 October 2014 - 11:27 AM) My "inner satellite" is a bit crazy!!!!! No Wonder it's so windy in Québec City today!!!!!
@  sweetquebecer : (23 October 2014 - 11:25 AM) May I kiss the computer's screen!!! You have no idea how much I want to kiss it!!!!!! It belongs to me!!!! I wish it was true!!!!
@  sweetquebecer : (23 October 2014 - 11:21 AM) :marek:  Gerard, you make our day!!!!!! OMG!!!!! André Marek!!!!!! Come over here!!!!!!! Calm down Josée!!!!
@  sweetquebecer : (23 October 2014 - 11:19 AM) Long life to "Gerard Butler Gals"!!!! Good job, high five!!!! You make our day!!!!

Photo

Gerard Butler on "Motor City" assembly line

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

#1 becozy

becozy

Miss Congeniality Admin

• Admins
  • 16,922 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: The Lady VonKinkilla

Posted 29 March 2012 - 08:03 PM

Posted Image Source: Variety Author: Jeff Sneider

After going through a revolving door of leading men, Warner Bros. and Dark Castle are now negotiating with “300″ star Gerard Butler to topline Albert Hughes’ action pic “Motor City.” Dominic Cooper was originally slated to star before scheduling conflicts forced producers to move on to Jake Gyllenhaal, who had similar issues, prompting producers to turn to Butler.

If a deal makes, Butler would play a felon who, after being released from prison, begins tracking down the men who framed him. Amber Heard and Gary Oldman are already on board to co-star in the Chad St. John-scripted pic.

Joel Silver is producing through his Dark Castle shingle along with Andrew Rona. Ethan Erwin and Doug Urbanski are exec producing.

Butler, who next stars in Millennium Films’ “Playing the Field,” recently signed on to star in the company’s White House-set action pic “Olympus.” He’s repped by CAA and Alan Siegel Entertainment.

Discussion thread on Forum here

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users