Icon Announcements!

The GALS paypal account is severely depleted-

we have enough to keep the site open through March at this time.

Details on how to help here.

WANT TO SEE THE LATEST BUTLER NEWS/HOT PHOTOS??

Go to GB GALS for:  Sizzlin', Trending Now and the latest - all laid out to view and comment.

Our current Gallery is available until the new one is ready!

Posted ImageGerry's OFFICIAL Posted Image Find GALS at Twitter - Facebook - Tumblr - Pinterest - YouTube - MySpace - Statigram & Instagram & Webstagram

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Diana D : (30 January 2015 - 10:47 PM) :phantom: Sexy phantom....
@  Diana D : (30 January 2015 - 10:45 PM) Loooooove Phantom of the Opera.. :phantom2:
@  michelle : (30 January 2015 - 02:36 PM) Big event for HTTYD2 this weekend, the Annie Awards are being held on Saturday. HTTYD2 received 10 nominations - best of luck HTTYD2!
@  sweetquebecer : (30 January 2015 - 01:39 PM) :hearts: :phantom: :donjuan:    Tonight, "The Phantom of The Opera" on "Musimax", a Quebecer channel, happy dance!!!!
@  sweetquebecer : (30 January 2015 - 01:36 PM) :pointy: :workout:  Go Seahawks, go!!!!!
@  sweetquebecer : (30 January 2015 - 12:54 PM) :bonk: :gah:   Sorry, I mean: "I wish I could!!!!!" I'm losing my English written communication skills!!!!!!! Must be my age!!!!!! Joking!!!!
@  sweetquebecer : (30 January 2015 - 12:25 PM) :claphands: :wave:  Hello everyone!!!!! Diana, I wish I can but I can't!!!!
@  Diana D : (29 January 2015 - 09:35 PM) :wave: Hi Josee!!! You gonna be able to do the fan chat thing on 31st?
@  becozy : (29 January 2015 - 08:34 PM) :wave: Josee! I've been working on the Gallery and busy with the family - some nerve they have interrupting my GALS time! :lol:
@  sweetquebecer : (29 January 2015 - 12:32 PM) :wave:  Hello everyone!!!
@  becozy : (27 January 2015 - 04:03 PM) Birthday wishes thread for Zanyzombie
@  BlueJean : (27 January 2015 - 03:00 PM) :happybirthday:   Happy Birthday, Zanyzombie, Happy Birthday to you! :happybirthday:
@  Forbes girl : (27 January 2015 - 02:56 PM) becozy, good to hear you made it through that snowfall OK!!!
@  Forbes girl : (27 January 2015 - 02:55 PM) Happy Birthday, Zany! :happybirthday: Glad you are alright with that snowfall.
@  becozy : (27 January 2015 - 01:06 PM) 1/27 – Social Media pic from NOLA via Raul Guterres
@  becozy : (27 January 2015 - 01:06 PM) My area escaped with only about 8 in. of snow and we kept our power! Yea!! Zanyzombie's okay too. Thanks GALS!
@  sweetquebecer : (27 January 2015 - 12:17 PM) :wave:  Hello!!!! Stay warm and be safe!!!!
@  Terry's... : (27 January 2015 - 12:25 AM) Thinking of all you GALS in the storms. Stay warm, rug up and hang on tight.
@  Dr. Em : (26 January 2015 - 06:05 PM) Be safe all you Northeastern GALS!
@  Diana D : (26 January 2015 - 04:33 PM) Be safe & stay inside...think about :wetG: and you'll stay nice & cozy....becozy!!

Photo

Gerard Butler on "Motor City" assembly line

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

#1 becozy

becozy

Miss Congeniality Admin

• Admins
  • 17,071 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: The Lady VonKinkilla

Posted 29 March 2012 - 08:03 PM

Posted Image Source: Variety Author: Jeff Sneider

After going through a revolving door of leading men, Warner Bros. and Dark Castle are now negotiating with “300″ star Gerard Butler to topline Albert Hughes’ action pic “Motor City.” Dominic Cooper was originally slated to star before scheduling conflicts forced producers to move on to Jake Gyllenhaal, who had similar issues, prompting producers to turn to Butler.

If a deal makes, Butler would play a felon who, after being released from prison, begins tracking down the men who framed him. Amber Heard and Gary Oldman are already on board to co-star in the Chad St. John-scripted pic.

Joel Silver is producing through his Dark Castle shingle along with Andrew Rona. Ethan Erwin and Doug Urbanski are exec producing.

Butler, who next stars in Millennium Films’ “Playing the Field,” recently signed on to star in the company’s White House-set action pic “Olympus.” He’s repped by CAA and Alan Siegel Entertainment.

Discussion thread on Forum here

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users