Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  becozy : (16 September 2014 - 05:24 PM) :kisswink: oh, I agree Bonnie!
@  BlueJean : (16 September 2014 - 02:41 PM) This one does it for me!   Posted Image
El thudderino!   The body as well as the face.......I'm a dirty old lady. :behave:
@  becozy : (16 September 2014 - 07:39 AM) Posted Image   Posted Image  9/16 - @GerardButler is a Boss Scot
@  tess tkbr : (16 September 2014 - 04:55 AM) :blush: i posted in wrong place sorry
@  tess tkbr : (16 September 2014 - 04:53 AM) thx for gerry HB movie becozy
@  becozy : (15 September 2014 - 10:58 AM) Gerry gripping his board :kisswink: Posted Image
@  Lady Elissa : (15 September 2014 - 08:21 AM) Week 12 of the Gerry Character Survivor Game is ready. See post #54 for info. http://www.gerardbut...=3#entry1521889
@  shirsan : (13 September 2014 - 08:42 PM) Hugo Boss commercial, they couldn't have written a more true statement for him. He truly is the man they describe in that commercial. Love him absolutely.
@  shirsan : (13 September 2014 - 08:38 PM) GORGEOUS gERRY ON GQ
@  becozy : (13 September 2014 - 08:31 PM) Posted ImageGerry in British GQ Oct. 2014 issue
@  BlueJean : (13 September 2014 - 10:09 AM) sweetquebecer - what was the first movie you saw Gerry in?   Just curious.
@  sweetquebecer : (12 September 2014 - 12:16 PM) Sweet dreams of Gerard!!!!!
@  sweetquebecer : (12 September 2014 - 12:10 PM) Love you all Gals!!!!!
@  sweetquebecer : (12 September 2014 - 12:07 PM) As you can see, I'm not "addicted"!!!! I've been for a long time and will be forever!!!!!
@  sweetquebecer : (12 September 2014 - 12:05 PM) These gorgeous eyes, makes me want to spend hours looking at him, my favorite passtime!!!!! What are you waiting??? Steal a computer!!!!!!
@  sweetquebecer : (12 September 2014 - 11:44 AM) Thanks Gals for everything, high five!!!!! I can't stop drooling and I love it!!!!
@  sweetquebecer : (12 September 2014 - 11:41 AM) :marek: :claphands: Big kisses and hugs to you Gerard from all your fans!!!! XXXX
@  sweetquebecer : (12 September 2014 - 11:39 AM) Hello everyone, hello Gerard!!!! Love "Hugo Boss"commercial very much!!!! OMG!!!! Very good, he's so handsome!!!!!
@  becozy : (12 September 2014 - 09:56 AM)
@  Lady Elissa : (12 September 2014 - 09:30 AM) Attn: Character Survivor players: Week 11-Exile Island has begun. Don't forget to vote! Deets in post #24 http://www.gerardbut...&st=0&p=1521642

Photo

Formal or dressy

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 ginnywhit

ginnywhit

Marek's Lady GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 461 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: ginnywhit, GinySassenach, Giny MacGregor

Posted 01 April 2012 - 12:23 PM

What is everyone going to wear Friday night? Dress up, casual or dressy dressy?

#2 Isabeau

Isabeau

Marty's Tongue GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 1,037 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Gerrymania Recruiter, Gerry's Strawberry Scoop, Dr. Billy, Evil Genius!

Posted 01 April 2012 - 01:07 PM

I'm doing 'going out with friends' dressy, or what I'd call casual dressy. Depends on if I get any new clothes by then, but it will either be slacks and a nice blouse, or a basic sun dress. Issy

#3 Texas gramma

Texas gramma

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Mods
  • 8,482 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Gerry's Texas Torchbearer GAL, Guardian of the Golden Corridor to the Lair.

Posted 01 April 2012 - 03:01 PM

Black cocktail dress with a jacket. It's the only time of the year I can dress up, so I make the most of it! Suzie

#4 TheBlonde

TheBlonde

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Mods
  • 9,871 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: The Stranger's Blond Bombshell,Champion SkimmerGAL

Posted 01 April 2012 - 03:57 PM

I'm doing dressy but not cocktail dress dressy. That is if the damn thing fits. HAHAHAH! 9 weeks, 5 days!

#5 ginnywhit

ginnywhit

Marek's Lady GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 461 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 01 April 2012 - 05:02 PM

Black cocktail dress with a jacket. It's the only time of the year I can dress up, so I make the most of it!

Suzie

Think I'll wear black dress with jacket also.....Dressy. I'm like you only time I get to dress up!

#6 heISmyGspot

heISmyGspot

Battery Operated Mod

• Mods
  • 5,809 posts
  • Location:the buffet table, currently serving chicken to Terry AND One-Two
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Lewd AND Lascivious Mod; Transcriber of Gerry's Burr WhoDat?! in Tulsa Gal

Posted 03 April 2012 - 10:37 AM

Considering Friday is Sam's part of the shindig, I'm going "Business Harley" or "office casual". I don't want him to feel uncomfortable! :rotflmao:

#7 ginnywhit

ginnywhit

Marek's Lady GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 461 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 03 April 2012 - 11:47 AM

Considering Friday is Sam's part of the shindig, I'm going "Business Harley" or "office casual". I don't want him to feel uncomfortable! :rotflmao:

Yes, you are right. Hummmm, maybe just a nice dress. I'm always thinking about how to be comfortable (running to the front winning prizes, LOL) so I may just for Friday dress casual..

#8 TheBlonde

TheBlonde

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Mods
  • 9,871 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: The Stranger's Blond Bombshell,Champion SkimmerGAL

Posted 03 April 2012 - 01:27 PM

SNORT

I'm wondering how he'll handle the fangurls???

"He's a married preacher. He's a married preacher. He's a married preacher." Lather, rinse, repeat.....

#9 ginnywhit

ginnywhit

Marek's Lady GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 461 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 03 April 2012 - 02:12 PM

SNORT

I'm wondering how he'll handle the fangurls???

"He's a married preacher. He's a married preacher. He's a married preacher." Lather, rinse, repeat.....

ROFL - yes but a Hell's Angel at one time! I'm sure he's seen it all.....

#10 ginnywhit

ginnywhit

Marek's Lady GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 461 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 20 May 2012 - 12:53 PM

I'm still stuck about what to wear Friday night. Leggings with dress? Jeans with top? Oh well when the time comes I;ll decided. LOL

#11 Lady Elissa

Lady Elissa

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 17,281 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Green-eyed GAL, Keeper of Erik's Masks, Nightingale of the Lair

Posted 20 May 2012 - 01:13 PM

I'm wearing a red dress and jacket. Not as dressy as a cocktail dress, it could also be worn to work or Church. I don't think I could pull off leggings or a "biker" look. :p

#12 Texas gramma

Texas gramma

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Mods
  • 8,482 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Gerry's Texas Torchbearer GAL, Guardian of the Golden Corridor to the Lair.

Posted 20 May 2012 - 02:50 PM

Wonder if there are any (almost) 70 year old biker chicks??? (Crap, now I need to use bleach to wash that picture out of my brain!) Suzie

#13 Lady Elissa

Lady Elissa

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 17,281 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Green-eyed GAL, Keeper of Erik's Masks, Nightingale of the Lair

Posted 20 May 2012 - 03:00 PM

Wonder if there are any (almost) 70 year old biker chicks???

(Crap, now I need to use bleach to wash that picture out of my brain!)

Suzie

:funnyup:

#14 ginnywhit

ginnywhit

Marek's Lady GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 461 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 20 May 2012 - 04:01 PM

My jeans will be worn with an overblouse. No I don't think I could pull off Biker chick, but I might wear a blue jean jacket. LOL

#15 eptxgirl3

eptxgirl3

Johnnie's Addictive GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 124 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Gerry's Texas Vixen

Posted 31 May 2012 - 07:46 AM

I was thinking of a jean skirt and a nice blouse, sandals. Now I feel under dressed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users