Icon Announcements!

TeamGerry raised over $1k for Mary's Meals! Details here

Posted Image

:seasonsgreet: 11/28/14 - Holiday Forum is open! :caroling:

To leave a Christmas greeting for Gerry head straight to the ever popular Holiday Messages to Gerry

Posted ImageGerry's OFFICIAL Posted Image Find GALS at Twitter - Facebook - Tumblr - Pinterest - YouTube - MySpace - Statigram & Instagram & Webstagram

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Lady Elissa : (22 December 2014 - 09:54 AM) Week 26 of the Gerry Character Survivor Game is up and running. See post #162. http://www.gerardbut...=7#entry1523594
@  BlueJean : (22 December 2014 - 07:13 AM) Or should that be "to whom he gave my ticket"?  :fook:
@  BlueJean : (22 December 2014 - 07:11 AM) Aha!    Two live ones out there................It is a very busy time - and can be stressful.    But isn't it fun?    I wanta' know when Gerry is flying off to Scotland!   And who he gave my ticket to...................
@  Diana D : (21 December 2014 - 07:59 PM) But first...let's ponder on this awhile..... :phantom: or :wetG: or maybe :gerry: oh boy!! :thud:
@  Diana D : (21 December 2014 - 07:52 PM) :smiley-tree: Busy time of year...I haven't braved the grocery store yet.. :nervous:
@  Lady Elissa : (21 December 2014 - 05:43 PM) I just got home from lunch and battling mobs at Target and the grocery store. :gah: I would have rather been here with you, Bonnie.
@  BlueJean : (21 December 2014 - 04:25 PM) I think I was the only one here - all day long......... :crybaby:
@  BlueJean : (21 December 2014 - 08:28 AM) Stranger here!  :yummy:
@  Diana D : (20 December 2014 - 07:45 PM) :embarassed: yes.....Ahhhhhhh..... :stranger: or :johnnie: or it really doesn't matter... :swoon:
@  BlueJean : (20 December 2014 - 05:31 PM) You?   :p
@  Diana D : (20 December 2014 - 04:46 PM) BlueJean. That would be :woohoo:
@  BlueJean : (20 December 2014 - 10:25 AM) Hellllllo?   Helllllloooo?    Anyone out there?    Everyone ran off with Sam, Johnnie, or The Stranger........
@  sweetquebecer : (19 December 2014 - 01:23 PM) :thankyou:  :crybaby:  Hello everyone!!!! Tonight, it's the last night of "Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson"!!!!!! We all miss him and his great sense of humor!!!!! Don't worry, I'm taking over him in January!!!! Joking!!!! British actor and comedian James Corden is taking over Craig Ferguson!!! Don't know when, probably after the Holidays or later in 2015!!!!!
@  heISmyGspot : (19 December 2014 - 12:20 PM) Oh, Mrs. B ... you spurl us so! (It NEVER gets old!) :thewoman:
@  becozy : (17 December 2014 - 06:40 PM) Posted Image  More Boss photoshoot from burton.uk article
@  BlueJean : (17 December 2014 - 03:13 PM) Happy Birthday, ladyfran! :happybirthday:
@  becozy : (17 December 2014 - 07:42 AM) :bday: ladyfran!!  Birthday greetings thread is here
@  Diana D : (16 December 2014 - 04:05 PM) :mistletoe: :Mike3: Are you guys ready for Christmas?
@  Diana D : (15 December 2014 - 08:46 PM) http://t.co/7GHrw2JgKr "How To Train Your Dragon 2" nominated for critic's choice award
@  Swansong : (15 December 2014 - 09:19 AM) I posted a true "story" in the Holiday Forum of a wonderful Hallmark moment Bill had a few days ago in our local grocery store :smiley-tree: .

Photo

Formal or dressy

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 ginnywhit

ginnywhit

Marek's Lady GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 462 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: ginnywhit, GinySassenach, Giny MacGregor

Posted 01 April 2012 - 12:23 PM

What is everyone going to wear Friday night? Dress up, casual or dressy dressy?

#2 Isabeau

Isabeau

Marty's Tongue GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 1,037 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Gerrymania Recruiter, Gerry's Strawberry Scoop, Dr. Billy, Evil Genius!

Posted 01 April 2012 - 01:07 PM

I'm doing 'going out with friends' dressy, or what I'd call casual dressy. Depends on if I get any new clothes by then, but it will either be slacks and a nice blouse, or a basic sun dress. Issy

#3 Texas gramma

Texas gramma

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Mods
  • 8,527 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Gerry's Texas Torchbearer GAL, Guardian of the Golden Corridor to the Lair.

Posted 01 April 2012 - 03:01 PM

Black cocktail dress with a jacket. It's the only time of the year I can dress up, so I make the most of it! Suzie

#4 TheBlonde

TheBlonde

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Mods
  • 9,871 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: The Stranger's Blond Bombshell,Champion SkimmerGAL

Posted 01 April 2012 - 03:57 PM

I'm doing dressy but not cocktail dress dressy. That is if the damn thing fits. HAHAHAH! 9 weeks, 5 days!

#5 ginnywhit

ginnywhit

Marek's Lady GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 462 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 01 April 2012 - 05:02 PM

Black cocktail dress with a jacket. It's the only time of the year I can dress up, so I make the most of it!

Suzie

Think I'll wear black dress with jacket also.....Dressy. I'm like you only time I get to dress up!

#6 heISmyGspot

heISmyGspot

Battery Operated Mod

• Mods
  • 5,814 posts
  • Location:the buffet table, currently serving chicken to Terry AND One-Two
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Lewd AND Lascivious Mod; Transcriber of Gerry's Burr WhoDat?! in Tulsa Gal

Posted 03 April 2012 - 10:37 AM

Considering Friday is Sam's part of the shindig, I'm going "Business Harley" or "office casual". I don't want him to feel uncomfortable! :rotflmao:

#7 ginnywhit

ginnywhit

Marek's Lady GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 462 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 03 April 2012 - 11:47 AM

Considering Friday is Sam's part of the shindig, I'm going "Business Harley" or "office casual". I don't want him to feel uncomfortable! :rotflmao:

Yes, you are right. Hummmm, maybe just a nice dress. I'm always thinking about how to be comfortable (running to the front winning prizes, LOL) so I may just for Friday dress casual..

#8 TheBlonde

TheBlonde

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Mods
  • 9,871 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: The Stranger's Blond Bombshell,Champion SkimmerGAL

Posted 03 April 2012 - 01:27 PM

SNORT

I'm wondering how he'll handle the fangurls???

"He's a married preacher. He's a married preacher. He's a married preacher." Lather, rinse, repeat.....

#9 ginnywhit

ginnywhit

Marek's Lady GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 462 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 03 April 2012 - 02:12 PM

SNORT

I'm wondering how he'll handle the fangurls???

"He's a married preacher. He's a married preacher. He's a married preacher." Lather, rinse, repeat.....

ROFL - yes but a Hell's Angel at one time! I'm sure he's seen it all.....

#10 ginnywhit

ginnywhit

Marek's Lady GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 462 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 20 May 2012 - 12:53 PM

I'm still stuck about what to wear Friday night. Leggings with dress? Jeans with top? Oh well when the time comes I;ll decided. LOL

#11 Lady Elissa

Lady Elissa

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 17,535 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Green-eyed GAL, Keeper of Erik's Masks, Nightingale of the Lair

Posted 20 May 2012 - 01:13 PM

I'm wearing a red dress and jacket. Not as dressy as a cocktail dress, it could also be worn to work or Church. I don't think I could pull off leggings or a "biker" look. :p

#12 Texas gramma

Texas gramma

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Mods
  • 8,527 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Gerry's Texas Torchbearer GAL, Guardian of the Golden Corridor to the Lair.

Posted 20 May 2012 - 02:50 PM

Wonder if there are any (almost) 70 year old biker chicks??? (Crap, now I need to use bleach to wash that picture out of my brain!) Suzie

#13 Lady Elissa

Lady Elissa

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 17,535 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Green-eyed GAL, Keeper of Erik's Masks, Nightingale of the Lair

Posted 20 May 2012 - 03:00 PM

Wonder if there are any (almost) 70 year old biker chicks???

(Crap, now I need to use bleach to wash that picture out of my brain!)

Suzie

:funnyup:

#14 ginnywhit

ginnywhit

Marek's Lady GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 462 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 20 May 2012 - 04:01 PM

My jeans will be worn with an overblouse. No I don't think I could pull off Biker chick, but I might wear a blue jean jacket. LOL

#15 eptxgirl3

eptxgirl3

Johnnie's Addictive GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 124 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Gerry's Texas Vixen

Posted 31 May 2012 - 07:46 AM

I was thinking of a jean skirt and a nice blouse, sandals. Now I feel under dressed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users