Icon Announcements!

Posted Image

Posted ImageGerry's OFFICIAL Posted Image Find GALS at Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest - YouTube - MySpace - Statigram & Instagram & Webstagram

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  becozy : (23 April 2014 - 01:02 PM) Added Stoick Character Poster Posted Image
@  becozy : (23 April 2014 - 12:28 PM) :seeyou: Posted Image Gerry rockin' some Lavishly Hip Chan Luu accessories
@  becozy : (21 April 2014 - 08:03 PM) 4/21 - Gerry at strictlyballroomthemusical
Posted Image Posted Image
@  becozy : (21 April 2014 - 12:35 PM) First 5 minutes of HTTYD2!video emeded in post
@  becozy : (21 April 2014 - 12:15 PM) Social Media Pics roundup from Weekend
@  sofietje : (21 April 2014 - 06:44 AM) Happy Easter everyone
@  zanyzombie : (20 April 2014 - 09:39 AM) Happy Easter!!
@  may : (20 April 2014 - 09:36 AM) :cheer: Happy Easter to all the Gals..
@  Paisleyscot : (19 April 2014 - 10:48 PM) Happy Easter to All!    Posted Image
@  shirsan : (19 April 2014 - 09:00 PM) HAPPY EASTER everyone.
@  Forbes girl : (19 April 2014 - 04:45 PM) Happy Easter to everyone! Remember the reason for the day!
@  BlueJean : (19 April 2014 - 04:18 PM) Wishing all of you a very blessed and happy Easter......with lotsa' hugs.
@  becozy : (18 April 2014 - 08:24 PM) BlueJean ;)
@  sweetquebecer : (18 April 2014 - 12:09 PM) I like that one too!!!!The story, all the cast, Gerard is so good, great, incredibly handsome!!!!
@  may : (18 April 2014 - 12:06 PM) just saw "Playing for Keeps" on TV and it was great!
@  sweetquebecer : (18 April 2014 - 12:03 PM) Happy Good Friday and Happy Easter to all and Gerard!!! Enjoy your inner "Easter Bunny"!!!!
@  sweetquebecer : (18 April 2014 - 12:02 PM) Hello! Ah, I love that movie so much!!!!! I've seen it many times, read the book, bought the DVD!!!!Gerard is so great in it!!!! I cry a "river" each time!!!!
@  BlueJean : (18 April 2014 - 10:49 AM) Barb - should I have said......."more, Gerry........more!"  instead of "more of Gerry"? Posted Image
@  lugerry : (17 April 2014 - 08:01 PM) Thank you Barb - Kathy was so right - you did make my day!
@  shirsan : (17 April 2014 - 06:56 PM) Happy Happy day with new pics of Gerry.

Photo

Tus ojos (Your eyes) by Gloria Estefan

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Sevillana

Sevillana

Archie's Ocean GAL

• Members
  • 19 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 07 April 2012 - 01:21 PM

Hello everybody! Posted Image

I have just made my first video about Gerry and posted it on YouTube. It is about Gerry's eyes, and for those of you who don't speak Spanish, "mírame" (repeated all through the song) means "look at me".

I hope you'll enjoy it.

http://www.youtube.c...e=youtube_gdata

Pilar

#2 jesusita

jesusita

Terry's Kinky GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 593 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 07 April 2012 - 02:23 PM

Sevillana..great first video..and about my favorite Gerry part..his eyes..I hope you keep making videos and post them please...Jessie :goodjob:

#3 BlueJean

BlueJean

Gerry's P.S. I Love You GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 2,757 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 08 April 2012 - 06:37 AM

Sevillana, love the video. Music is perfect. Thanks for posting for us. Congratulations. BlueJean

#4 Sevillana

Sevillana

Archie's Ocean GAL

• Members
  • 19 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 09 April 2012 - 04:06 AM

Dear jesusita and BlueJean, Thank you very much for your comments. Your feedback is very important to me and it encourages me to make more videos about Gerry. jesusita, I am also very grateful to you for the comment you wrote on YouTube. It was a nice comment that I have accidentally removed (it appeared twice on my video management page, I just clicked to remove one of the two occurrences and suddenly both of them disappeared). I have tried unsuccessfully to retrieve it. If you know any way I can bring it back to my video page, please let me know. Thanks again and hugs for both of you. Pilar

#5 Forbes girl

Forbes girl

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 8,567 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Gerry's Colorado Gal

Posted 14 April 2012 - 06:44 PM

Pilar, I love your video!! Great pics of a great guy with beautiful eyes!! I also love your siggy!! Did you make that? If so you should put your name on it. It is awesome! Keep making videos, you are very good at it!

~HUGS~ Kathy

#6 Sevillana

Sevillana

Archie's Ocean GAL

• Members
  • 19 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 16 April 2012 - 06:13 AM

Hi Kathy,

Thanks so much for your comments and your suggestion (I have added my name to the siggy). I have more video projects in mind, so I hope I will be able to post a new one soon.

Posted Image

Pilar

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users