Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  sweetquebecer : (02 September 2014 - 11:31 AM) I'm sorry I meant: "year" not "yeard", yellow card to me!!!!
@  sweetquebecer : (02 September 2014 - 11:28 AM) "GQ Awards" held tonight at Royal Opera House in London, Gerard is among the guests!!!!! www.gq-magazine.co.uk/men-of-the-yeard there is a live blog!!!!
@  sweetquebecer : (02 September 2014 - 11:26 AM) Hello!
@  becozy : (02 September 2014 - 08:40 AM) Gerry may be at the GQ Awards which was sponsored by BOSS last year...will be out, anyone with info pls post! :ty:
@  becozy : (02 September 2014 - 08:31 AM) Another HQ from the Ad Campaign photoshoot via Gerry's FB! Posted Image
@  BlueJean : (02 September 2014 - 08:19 AM) He looks wonderful!  
Thanks for pics.
@  becozy : (02 September 2014 - 07:58 AM) Posted Image  Posted Image   9/2 - Gerry - Boss Ambassador event London
@  becozy : (01 September 2014 - 08:53 PM) Gerry should be in London for the HUGO BOSS BOTTLED meet & greet - if anyone finds info/pics/links please feel free to post as I will be unavailable for afternoon, will catch up as soon as I am able! Thanks :D
@  Lady Elissa : (01 September 2014 - 12:41 PM) Had to open thread #2 for the Character Game. We're now here: http://www.gerardbut...showtopic=46093
@  Lady Elissa : (01 September 2014 - 06:39 AM) Week 10 of the Character Survivor Game is up and running. See post #288 for deets. http://www.gerardbut...12#entry1521629
@  BlueJean : (31 August 2014 - 12:10 PM) Shirsan - I'm glad you asked that - because I didn't know, either.   Yay!   That's called "Gals helping Gals".
@  Texas gramma : (30 August 2014 - 04:15 PM) Shirsan, click on the "Smilies" on the second line of the Shoutbox selections.
@  shirsan : (30 August 2014 - 03:42 PM) How do you get to the "Happy Birthday" little icons on Shout?\
@  shirsan : (30 August 2014 - 03:41 PM) Happy, Happy Birthday.
@  Forbes girl : (29 August 2014 - 12:30 PM) Happy Birthday, Mel! :happybirthday:
@  becozy : (29 August 2014 - 06:51 AM) Posted Image
In album Nobu Sushi - Malibu - Aug. 28, 201
@  becozy : (28 August 2014 - 07:00 PM) Hen House 8- Pinned to make it easier to 'find'! :thankyou: Deb for the suggestion!
@  BlueJean : (28 August 2014 - 12:11 PM) Happy Birthday, Abrock!  :bday:
@  Lady Elissa : (28 August 2014 - 11:57 AM) :presents: Mel!
@  becozy : (28 August 2014 - 11:54 AM) :bday: Abrock/Mel! Hope your day is Wonderful! :drink:

Photo

Tus ojos (Your eyes) by Gloria Estefan

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Sevillana

Sevillana

Archie's Ocean GAL

• Members
  • 19 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 07 April 2012 - 01:21 PM

Hello everybody! Posted Image

I have just made my first video about Gerry and posted it on YouTube. It is about Gerry's eyes, and for those of you who don't speak Spanish, "mírame" (repeated all through the song) means "look at me".

I hope you'll enjoy it.

http://www.youtube.c...e=youtube_gdata

Pilar

#2 jesusita

jesusita

Terry's Kinky GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 599 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 07 April 2012 - 02:23 PM

Sevillana..great first video..and about my favorite Gerry part..his eyes..I hope you keep making videos and post them please...Jessie :goodjob:

#3 BlueJean

BlueJean

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 3,289 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 08 April 2012 - 06:37 AM

Sevillana, love the video. Music is perfect. Thanks for posting for us. Congratulations. BlueJean

#4 Sevillana

Sevillana

Archie's Ocean GAL

• Members
  • 19 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 09 April 2012 - 04:06 AM

Dear jesusita and BlueJean, Thank you very much for your comments. Your feedback is very important to me and it encourages me to make more videos about Gerry. jesusita, I am also very grateful to you for the comment you wrote on YouTube. It was a nice comment that I have accidentally removed (it appeared twice on my video management page, I just clicked to remove one of the two occurrences and suddenly both of them disappeared). I have tried unsuccessfully to retrieve it. If you know any way I can bring it back to my video page, please let me know. Thanks again and hugs for both of you. Pilar

#5 Forbes girl

Forbes girl

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 8,726 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Gerry's Colorado Gal

Posted 14 April 2012 - 06:44 PM

Pilar, I love your video!! Great pics of a great guy with beautiful eyes!! I also love your siggy!! Did you make that? If so you should put your name on it. It is awesome! Keep making videos, you are very good at it!

~HUGS~ Kathy

#6 Sevillana

Sevillana

Archie's Ocean GAL

• Members
  • 19 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 16 April 2012 - 06:13 AM

Hi Kathy,

Thanks so much for your comments and your suggestion (I have added my name to the siggy). I have more video projects in mind, so I hope I will be able to post a new one soon.

Posted Image

Pilar

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users