Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  becozy : (01 August 2015 - 08:15 PM) :bday: Libby/touchmetrustme
@  Diana D : (01 August 2015 - 02:33 PM) :woohoo: :phantom2:
@  Diana D : (01 August 2015 - 02:32 PM) :phantom: Ahhhhhh.....
@  sweetquebecer : (31 July 2015 - 12:52 PM) :tantrum: :omg2: Time to go back home, I guess!!!!!! I'll stay at the Library without getting noticed!!!!!!!! As you can see, I'm not addicted at all!!!!!!!! Yes, I am!!!!!
@  sweetquebecer : (31 July 2015 - 12:49 PM) :thankyou: :pug:He's such a very good and very talented actor, enjoy watching his movies even though I've seen them many times, he owns a brilliant talent, makes us cry, laugh, scare, etc.. 
@  sweetquebecer : (31 July 2015 - 12:06 PM) :pointy: :alex: Maybe I'll Watch any movies of Gerard, it's about time I Watch them on my new tv screen, awesome!!!!!! No needs to go the theater!!!!!!
@  sweetquebecer : (31 July 2015 - 12:03 PM) :soccer-4010: :funnyup:  When you're good at surfing on the web, does that mean you could be good as surfing on the sea, the ocean??????? So silly of me, I know, yellow card to me and the heatwave!!!!! 
@  sweetquebecer : (31 July 2015 - 11:58 AM) :metoyou: There are "heatwave" everywhere or maybe it's just me and my hormones!!!!!!! Focus on Gerard's pictures, it will be better!!!!!! Swooning and drooling over and over again, for hours!!!!!! There's no better thing!!!!!
@  becozy : (31 July 2015 - 11:53 AM) :wave: Thank you Josee! Have a fun weekend, too. :hehe: Sunscreen, sunglasses and lots of water :D  :drink:
@  sweetquebecer : (31 July 2015 - 11:53 AM) :hug: :OneTwo1: :terry2: :wowza: :Tullus1: Big kisses and big hugs to you Gerard, from all your fans, we love you so much!!!! XXXX
@  sweetquebecer : (31 July 2015 - 11:51 AM) :dancer:  :yahoo:Hello everyone, have a great weekend, sweet dreams of Gerard!!!!!
@  sweetquebecer : (30 July 2015 - 10:48 AM) :donjuan: :Clyde2: :wave: :chuck: Hello everyone!!!!!
@  BlueJean : (29 July 2015 - 02:12 PM) Thanks, Barb.   I don't belong to Facebook - but I will pray for them.    
@  becozy : (29 July 2015 - 01:51 PM) Calling all prayer warriors! Our own Zanyzombie/Suzanne and her family could use prayers and good thoughts as they go through a really tough time. Suzanne posted on her facebook if you wish more info https://www.facebook...153054084868513
@  becozy : (29 July 2015 - 11:46 AM) :bday: to both Joni and Donnie! :party:
@  BlueJean : (28 July 2015 - 04:29 PM) Uh-oh..........you know what Confucious say................ :wave:
@  BlueJean : (28 July 2015 - 04:28 PM) Hi back to everyone!    We're all still here.........yahoo! :Tullus1: :stranger: :chuck: :archie: :Milo1: :donjuan: :crack:
@  becozy : (28 July 2015 - 12:51 PM) :hello: gals! :D
@  Diana D : (28 July 2015 - 12:47 PM) Thank You BlueJean!!!! :peace:
@  sweetquebecer : (28 July 2015 - 11:31 AM) :yahoo: Hello everyone!!!

Photo

Tus ojos (Your eyes) by Gloria Estefan