Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  becozy : (25 November 2014 - 04:19 PM) Posted Image
@  BlueJean : (25 November 2014 - 01:53 PM) (cont'd) find a turkey icon, so a toast to Gorgeous Gerry and his Gals!
@  BlueJean : (25 November 2014 - 01:52 PM) Happy Thanksgiving, Gals - Everyone have big plans?? :Gerritas: :goodjob: Can't
@  Lady Elissa : (24 November 2014 - 09:46 AM) Instructions for the Survivor game have changed for the final weeks of the game. Please read post #48!http://www.gerardbutlergals.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=46236&page=2#entry1523126
@  Lady Elissa : (24 November 2014 - 09:13 AM) Week 22 of the Gerry Character Survivor Game is ready. Only six men remain! See post #48. http://www.gerardbut...=2#entry1523126
@  Lady Elissa : (24 November 2014 - 09:12 AM) Week 22 of the Gerry
@  becozy : (24 November 2014 - 07:50 AM)

Posted Image

@  BlueJean : (23 November 2014 - 06:17 AM) Happy Birthday, toriblair - many happy returns!    :presents:
@  becozy : (22 November 2014 - 09:25 PM) 11/21Congrats Jennifer St. Giles! THE MISTRESS OF TREVELYAN is #1 in Kindle Romance/Gothic!
@  Diana D : (22 November 2014 - 09:10 PM) Toriblair....Happy Birthday girl.....!!! :bounce:
@  becozy : (22 November 2014 - 08:40 PM) :bday: toriblair!
@  Diana D : (21 November 2014 - 11:19 PM) :phantom:
@  Diana D : (21 November 2014 - 11:16 PM) :music: You alone can make my song take flight
Help me make the music of the night
@  Paisleyscot : (20 November 2014 - 10:50 PM) Celebrities Read Mean Tweets #8 Gerard Butler
Thread HERE
@  becozy : (20 November 2014 - 09:06 PM) Gerry is one of Peoples “Hottest Guys from Around the World”
@  sweetquebecer : (20 November 2014 - 12:11 PM) :omg:  I Wonder if Gerard is among 208 hottest and sexiest men 2014 People magazine's list????? On newsstands, with Chris Hemsworth on the cover, he's this year's Sexiest man alive!!!!!
@  sweetquebecer : (20 November 2014 - 10:54 AM) :clap: Hello!!!! Yes, you're right, I'm having fun enjoying GALS and Gerry!!!!! By the way, congratulations for the new look, really love it!!!! That means, more "addicted" than ever!!!!!! Good job, high five!!!!!
@  Diana D : (19 November 2014 - 09:13 PM) Josee, I do love reading your shout-outs!!! :crack:
@  becozy : (19 November 2014 - 01:48 PM) :wave: Josee! You are having fun enjoying GALS and Gerry ;)
@  sweetquebecer : (19 November 2014 - 01:17 PM) :pantingheart:  :hotnew: Big kisses and big hugs to you Gerard, from all your fans!!!!! We love you so much!!!!XXXX

Photo

POTO in Vegas

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#1 Texas gramma

Texas gramma

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Mods
  • 8,518 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Gerry's Texas Torchbearer GAL, Guardian of the Golden Corridor to the Lair.

Posted 12 April 2012 - 02:38 PM

As we all know, the Vegas Phantom Spectacular production is closing in September. If you are going to the Convention in June, this may be your last chance to see it. We are getting a group together to see the show on Thursday night, June 7. We are buying our tickets separately, so probably won't be sitting together. However, we can all go together and meet up again for dinner afterwards. We will probably eat at Cafe Lux, next door to the theater in the Venetian. The restaurant is owned by the Cheesecake Factory and the food is wonderful! Elissa, Sara and I will be going together. Anyone else??? Giny??? Lugerry??? Irish??? Cheryl??? Suzie

#2 Sara

Sara

The Stranger's Vanilla GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 348 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Sara

Posted 12 April 2012 - 04:46 PM

What section are you guys in? I haven't bought my ticket yet. Thanks Sara

#3 Lady Elissa

Lady Elissa

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 17,477 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Green-eyed GAL, Keeper of Erik's Masks, Nightingale of the Lair

Posted 13 April 2012 - 08:43 AM

Sending you a pm, Sara. :)

#4 lugerry

lugerry

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 5,680 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: My Dream Came True Gal

Posted 13 April 2012 - 09:29 AM

Since I have seen this play in Vegas three times I'm not interested in going but would love to join you for dinner before the show if that is possible. Any one else out there interested. Lu

#5 Lady Elissa

Lady Elissa

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 17,477 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Green-eyed GAL, Keeper of Erik's Masks, Nightingale of the Lair

Posted 13 April 2012 - 10:20 AM

Since I have seen this play in Vegas three times I'm not interested in going but would love to join you for dinner before the show if that is possible. Any one else out there interested.

Lu

We'd love to have you join us for dinner, but we're not going until after the show so that we won't be so rushed. That's the day we're flying in.

#6 eptxgirl3

eptxgirl3

Johnnie's Addictive GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 124 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Gerry's Texas Vixen

Posted 13 April 2012 - 01:57 PM

Susan G and I got our tickets! Can't wait, actually counting the days!! :yay: Where do you want to meet? The hotel lobby?

#7 Lady Elissa

Lady Elissa

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 17,477 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 13 April 2012 - 02:57 PM

Susan G and I got our tickets! Can't wait, actually counting the days!! :yay:

Where do you want to meet? The hotel lobby?

Sounds great! :)

#8 almadenannie

almadenannie

Marty's Tongue GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 1,051 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Always Dreamin' GAL

Posted 14 April 2012 - 01:43 PM

I would have loved to join you all.. But won't be getting in until midday Friday. :-(. I am glad to have been able to see it in past conventions. What a beautiful venue.. Such a shame won't be there anymore.

#9 phanphorlife

phanphorlife

Erik's Angel GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 856 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Blooms Where She's Planted GAL

Posted 30 April 2012 - 04:59 PM

Since I just found out today that I'm actually coming, I'd love to join you all for dinner for sure, and hopefully POTO as well...will check into it and let you know for sure in the next day or so...I'm driving over from AZ early on Thursday...Thanks! ~Alison

#10 Lady Elissa

Lady Elissa

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 17,477 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 30 April 2012 - 07:11 PM

I hope you'll be able to join us, Alison! :)

#11 Sara

Sara

• Contributing Member
  • 348 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 30 April 2012 - 07:48 PM

Hope you can come with us. It will be good to see you again. Sara

#12 auntm

auntm

Marek's Lady GAL

• Members
  • 548 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: auntm

Posted 05 May 2012 - 09:15 PM

Oh I am soooo happy to find out about this (by way of Elissa's FB page!)..... I will be coming in on Thursday and was planning on doing this all by myself since I didn't know od anyone else who was! YIPPPEEE..... I will get my ticket and will plan on dinner afterwards..... where are you ladies planning on being so I can get my ticket nearish? Oh so happy! Jill

#13 phanphorlife

phanphorlife

Erik's Angel GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 856 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 05 May 2012 - 09:19 PM

Oh I am soooo happy to find out about this (by way of Elissa's FB page!)..... I will be coming in on Thursday and was planning on doing this all by myself since I didn't know od anyone else who was! YIPPPEEE.....

I will get my ticket and will plan on dinner afterwards..... where are you ladies planning on being so I can get my ticket nearish?

Oh so happy!

Jill

Same here...I know we probably won't be sitting together, but we can try to get as close as possible...I'll wait to buy my ticket until I hear where the rest of you will be sitting!

#14 auntm

auntm

Marek's Lady GAL

• Members
  • 548 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: auntm

Posted 05 May 2012 - 10:41 PM

yippeee! It's going to be a party!!!!

#15 Lady Elissa

Lady Elissa

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 17,477 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 06 May 2012 - 07:25 AM

Oh I am soooo happy to find out about this (by way of Elissa's FB page!)..... I will be coming in on Thursday and was planning on doing this all by myself since I didn't know od anyone else who was! YIPPPEEE.....

I will get my ticket and will plan on dinner afterwards..... where are you ladies planning on being so I can get my ticket nearish?

Oh so happy!

Jill

Same here...I know we probably won't be sitting together, but we can try to get as close as possible...I'll wait to buy my ticket until I hear where the rest of you will be sitting!

I don't know where everyone else is sitting, but Suzie and I will be in the Parterre, Section 8. :)

#16 Texas gramma

Texas gramma

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Mods
  • 8,518 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Gerry's Texas Torchbearer GAL, Guardian of the Golden Corridor to the Lair.

Posted 06 May 2012 - 07:53 AM

In past performances, we have been seated in the front row, (too close, could see microphones growing out of peoples faces). :grrr: Then in row P (the chandelier fell right over OUR HEADS and I was very busy screaming and diving under the seat). :whoa: In neither case were we able to see everything that was going on because we were too close. So this time we are deliberately sitting back far enough to see all the action. It is also less expensive! :drink: We hope to get a head count for dinner, though, so the restaurant folks won't have a heart attack when we come in. :hey: Will all of you be doing dinner??? Suzie

#17 Sara

Sara

• Contributing Member
  • 348 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 06 May 2012 - 08:08 AM

In past performances, we have been seated in the front row, (too close, could see microphones growing out of peoples faces). :grrr: Then in row P (the chandelier fell right over OUR HEADS and I was very busy screaming and diving under the seat). :whoa: In neither case were we able to see everything that was going on because we were too close. So this time we are deliberately sitting back far enough to see all the action. It is also less expensive! :drink:

We hope to get a head count for dinner, though, so the restaurant folks won't have a heart attack when we come in.

:hey: Will all of you be doing dinner???

Suzie

I will. Thanks Suzie.

Sara

#18 Lady Elissa

Lady Elissa

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 17,477 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 06 May 2012 - 08:18 AM

Regarding what Suzie said about sitting too close, this will be my 3rd time to see this Vegas show, and the Chandelier assembles itself at the very beginning of the show in a very awesome way. I've never seen it from the proper perspective. I have, however, nearly given myself whiplash trying to turn my head to see it. This time, I'm finally gonna see it! :D

#19 Texas gramma

Texas gramma

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Mods
  • 8,518 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 06 May 2012 - 08:21 AM

Suzie and Elissa will be staying for dinner (especially since Elissa won't be suffering from whiplash!) :D Suzie

#20 phanphorlife

phanphorlife

Erik's Angel GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 856 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 06 May 2012 - 10:14 AM

In past performances, we have been seated in the front row, (too close, could see microphones growing out of peoples faces). :grrr: Then in row P (the chandelier fell right over OUR HEADS and I was very busy screaming and diving under the seat). :whoa: In neither case were we able to see everything that was going on because we were too close. So this time we are deliberately sitting back far enough to see all the action. It is also less expensive! :drink:

We hope to get a head count for dinner, though, so the restaurant folks won't have a heart attack when we come in.

:hey: Will all of you be doing dinner???

Suzie

Count me in for dinner, definitely!! :yay:

#21 phanphorlife

phanphorlife

Erik's Angel GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 856 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 06 May 2012 - 07:11 PM

Since I have seen this play in Vegas three times I'm not interested in going but would love to join you for dinner before the show if that is possible. Any one else out there interested.

Lu

We'd love to have you join us for dinner, but we're not going until after the show so that we won't be so rushed. That's the day we're flying in.

Hey Elissa, what time does your plane land? If you guys need a ride from the airport I'd be more than happy to pick you up, since I'm driving over from AZ Thursday morning...

#22 Lady Elissa

Lady Elissa

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 17,477 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 06 May 2012 - 07:22 PM

Lu

Hey Elissa, what time does your plane land? If you guys need a ride from the airport I'd be more than happy to pick you up, since I'm driving over from AZ Thursday morning...

I just looked at my printout and it looks like we're getting in at 9:30am! I didn't remember that we were getting in so early thanks to the time zone difference. We don't even leave here until 8:50am!

#23 phanphorlife

phanphorlife

Erik's Angel GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 856 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 07 May 2012 - 06:41 AM

Lu

I just looked at my printout and it looks like we're getting in at 9:30am! I didn't remember that we were getting in so early thanks to the time zone difference. We don't even leave here until 8:50am!

Well, it's a 5 hour drive for me from AZ, so I think I could do it...do you guys just want to plan on me picking you up then?

#24 Texas gramma

Texas gramma

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Mods
  • 8,518 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 07 May 2012 - 07:04 AM

Alison, don't worry about it. It's too early and we'll just plan on taking a taxi to the hotel. Don't try to be dealing with airport traffic after a long drive! Give us a call when you get to the hotel and we'll have a late breakfast. Sending you a PM.

#25 phanphorlife

phanphorlife

Erik's Angel GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 856 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 07 May 2012 - 02:33 PM

Alison, don't worry about it. It's too early and we'll just plan on taking a taxi to the hotel. Don't try to be dealing with airport traffic after a long drive! Give us a call when you get to the hotel and we'll have a late breakfast. Sending you a PM.

All right then, thanks Suzie! One last question...what is everybody wearing? Dressing up?...down?...somewhere in between?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users