Icon Announcements!

Posted Image

Posted ImageGerry's OFFICIAL Posted Image Find GALS at Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest - YouTube - MySpace - Statigram & Instagram & Webstagram

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  becozy : (23 April 2014 - 01:02 PM) Added Stoick Character Poster Posted Image
@  becozy : (23 April 2014 - 12:28 PM) :seeyou: Posted Image Gerry rockin' some Lavishly Hip Chan Luu accessories
@  becozy : (21 April 2014 - 08:03 PM) 4/21 - Gerry at strictlyballroomthemusical
Posted Image Posted Image
@  becozy : (21 April 2014 - 12:35 PM) First 5 minutes of HTTYD2!video emeded in post
@  becozy : (21 April 2014 - 12:15 PM) Social Media Pics roundup from Weekend
@  sofietje : (21 April 2014 - 06:44 AM) Happy Easter everyone
@  zanyzombie : (20 April 2014 - 09:39 AM) Happy Easter!!
@  may : (20 April 2014 - 09:36 AM) :cheer: Happy Easter to all the Gals..
@  Paisleyscot : (19 April 2014 - 10:48 PM) Happy Easter to All!    Posted Image
@  shirsan : (19 April 2014 - 09:00 PM) HAPPY EASTER everyone.
@  Forbes girl : (19 April 2014 - 04:45 PM) Happy Easter to everyone! Remember the reason for the day!
@  BlueJean : (19 April 2014 - 04:18 PM) Wishing all of you a very blessed and happy Easter......with lotsa' hugs.
@  becozy : (18 April 2014 - 08:24 PM) BlueJean ;)
@  sweetquebecer : (18 April 2014 - 12:09 PM) I like that one too!!!!The story, all the cast, Gerard is so good, great, incredibly handsome!!!!
@  may : (18 April 2014 - 12:06 PM) just saw "Playing for Keeps" on TV and it was great!
@  sweetquebecer : (18 April 2014 - 12:03 PM) Happy Good Friday and Happy Easter to all and Gerard!!! Enjoy your inner "Easter Bunny"!!!!
@  sweetquebecer : (18 April 2014 - 12:02 PM) Hello! Ah, I love that movie so much!!!!! I've seen it many times, read the book, bought the DVD!!!!Gerard is so great in it!!!! I cry a "river" each time!!!!
@  BlueJean : (18 April 2014 - 10:49 AM) Barb - should I have said......."more, Gerry........more!"  instead of "more of Gerry"? Posted Image
@  lugerry : (17 April 2014 - 08:01 PM) Thank you Barb - Kathy was so right - you did make my day!
@  shirsan : (17 April 2014 - 06:56 PM) Happy Happy day with new pics of Gerry.

Photo

Vegas Con Finances

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Stef with an F

Stef with an F

Web Wonder Woman

• Emeritus Moderator
  • 3,195 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 28 July 2006 - 11:27 AM

I know many of you are anxious to know how much money was raised for the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation at the Vegas Convention and we are excited to report that amount to you, however, we are still awaiting receipts so that we can give a full accounting to our members and to our charity. Please be patient with us while we dot every "I" and cross every "T." We feel a great deal of responsibility to our members and to our charities and when we have been given all the information we need, we will immediately post the amounts for our most generous members. On another note, I hope to be back online in a couple more weeks! Thanks to my fabulous Admins and Mods for filling in for me so competently."* **hugs** Dayna

#2 heISmyGspot

heISmyGspot

Battery Operated Mod

• Mods
  • 5,793 posts
  • Location:the buffet table, currently serving chicken to Terry AND One-Two
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Lewd AND Lascivious Mod; Transcriber of Gerry's Burr WhoDat?! in Tulsa Gal

Posted 28 July 2006 - 11:42 AM

THANK YOU ... Hol :kisswink:

#3 Songbird

Songbird

"Feel The Love Gerry" Mod

• Mods
  • 6,875 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Mistress of the Big O! Feel the Love, Gerry! Gal

Posted 28 July 2006 - 01:36 PM

:hello: Great to hear from you Dr. Dayna, even if vicariously through Mistress Stef! :kisswink: Katie Bird

#4 touchmetrustme

touchmetrustme

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Mods
  • 6,673 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 28 July 2006 - 11:18 PM

Thanks for the update, Dayna and Stef, I have been anxious to hear the results of our efforts.

#5 jenn

jenn

Creedy's NOT Dead Mod

• Emeritus Moderator
  • 6,830 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Creedy's Little Gutter Gal

Posted 29 July 2006 - 09:29 AM

Thanks for the update Dayna and Stef. Can't wait to hear the amount!! Hugs!!

#6 Dr. Em

Dr. Em

Owner & Site Administrator

• Admins
  • 253,275 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Empowerment GAL

Posted 30 July 2006 - 09:53 AM

Hiya GALS! I have to do this quickly as I'm supposed to be at church right now...GAH! Just so you know a little history. Because Jenni has spent so much of her own cash toward the convention, it was decided GALS would handle all the convention funds - including the raffle. Because Mo spent much of her own money on auction items, it was decided GBUSA would handle the auction funds. Additionally, because B&G proceeds would be benefiting the charities, we gave that was also given to Mo to handle. Please remember we had two charaties. Here is the breakdown: Auction proceeds were $3,800 subtract mannequin fee $150 $3,650 went to Mo. Then Mo, who secured most of the things for the auction was to subtract her cost for the items. (ie. She paid 50 for the DRACULA axe and 200 for DRACULA cape and sandals on e-bay) So I do know that she had actual cost that need to be taken into consideration. Proceeds for B&G showing were $1400.00 subracting the cost of Brenden Theater rental fee $200.00 Bus Rental $487.50 Shipping for film to us $178.00 Return shipping $228.00 Proceeds ended up being $306.50 Add that to the auction proceeds $3956.50 So the most we could have gotten for charity without Mo subtracting anything was $1978.50 I received a check from Mo for $1,100 for our charity. We are awaiting receipts from Mo to clarify the difference. That's where we are folks! Sorry it has taken so long, but we want to make sure everything is accurate. Love you all! :hugs: Dayna aka Dr. Em

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users