Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  becozy : (24 October 2014 - 06:46 AM) Added SM pics to London Has Fallen SM thread
and to Geostorm SM Thread
@  becozy : (24 October 2014 - 06:35 AM) :wave: Tori...all done! :D
@  Toriblair89 : (23 October 2014 - 09:37 PM) Could someone please help me with uploading my siggy? :)
@  Diana D : (23 October 2014 - 03:54 PM) @sweetquebecer You sound like a lot of fun!!! Are you sure you're not reading my mind? lol :sosilly:
@  sweetquebecer : (23 October 2014 - 11:27 AM) My "inner satellite" is a bit crazy!!!!! No Wonder it's so windy in Québec City today!!!!!
@  sweetquebecer : (23 October 2014 - 11:25 AM) May I kiss the computer's screen!!! You have no idea how much I want to kiss it!!!!!! It belongs to me!!!! I wish it was true!!!!
@  sweetquebecer : (23 October 2014 - 11:21 AM) :marek:  Gerard, you make our day!!!!!! OMG!!!!! André Marek!!!!!! Come over here!!!!!!! Calm down Josée!!!!
@  sweetquebecer : (23 October 2014 - 11:19 AM) Long life to "Gerard Butler Gals"!!!! Good job, high five!!!! You make our day!!!!
@  sweetquebecer : (23 October 2014 - 11:14 AM) :workout: :tens:  Swooning over and over again!!!! I love it, my favorite thing!!!!!! These gorgeous eyes, this great smile, everything!!!!! Stop it Josée!!! Behave!!!
@  sweetquebecer : (23 October 2014 - 11:10 AM) :woohoo: Big kisses and big hugs to you Gerard from all your fans, we love you so much!!!!!! XXXXX
@  sweetquebecer : (23 October 2014 - 09:48 AM) :) :highfive:  Hello everyone, hello Gerard!!!!!
@  becozy : (23 October 2014 - 07:17 AM) Gerry's in LA but shooting has commenced on Geostorm:
@Fizzhogg 
...in Nola Friday? Come by the set. We're shooting all night. #geostorm
2:59 PM - 22 Oct 2014
@  Diana D : (22 October 2014 - 08:17 PM) Cheryl, wonderful siggys & avis. Thank you!!!! :thewoman:
@  Paisleyscot : (22 October 2014 - 04:43 PM) Thanks Kathy! Fun getting back into it!
@  Forbes girl : (22 October 2014 - 04:02 PM) Beautiful siggys, Cheryl!! Drool-worthy, for sure!!! :bouncydrool:
@  Paisleyscot : (21 October 2014 - 10:45 PM) Diana and Tori,
I have your new Siggy's ready for your! Siggy Thread HERE.
@  becozy : (21 October 2014 - 07:26 PM) Discussion thread: here
@  becozy : (21 October 2014 - 03:30 PM) Check out OnLocationVacations.com use the search or current location options :D
@  Diana D : (21 October 2014 - 01:26 PM) I would LOVE to somehow know ahead of time where in NOLA Gerry is filming & I would make a road trip there since I live in Louisiana!!!
@  Diana D : (21 October 2014 - 01:25 PM) :yahoo:

Photo

What is a Round Robin?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 The Phantom of the Opera

The Phantom of the Opera

Lanie <3

• Members
  • 2,210 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Erik's Swooshy Cape GAL

Posted 26 August 2005 - 03:52 PM

What is a Round Robin? Thanks!

#2 Virgolady

Virgolady

Yasha's Cherry GAL

• Members
  • 39 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: The Butler's GAL

Posted 26 August 2005 - 06:33 PM

What is a Round Robin?

Thanks!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

In terms of writing, I believe it refers to a piece of work written in the following fashion:

A group of people will each take turns writing part of a story; the first person will start out and begin a sentence, paragraph, chapter, etc., however much they desire/are required to, and then leave it off at a convenient point for the next person to pick it up and add their own part to it. Stories like this can be quite entertaining, as with so many different authors and viewpoints/writing styles/ideas, things can go any which way imaginable, and even some that aren't.

I'd love to see how one would come out...With all the creative, intelligent, funny people on here, I bet the GALS could write one heck of a story... hint, hint ;)

#3 The Phantom of the Opera

The Phantom of the Opera

Lanie <3

• Members
  • 2,210 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Erik's Swooshy Cape GAL

Posted 27 August 2005 - 03:33 PM

Thanks for explaining Virgolady! :lol:

#4 Virgolady

Virgolady

Yasha's Cherry GAL

• Members
  • 39 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: The Butler's GAL

Posted 27 August 2005 - 03:51 PM

Thanks for explaining Virgolady! :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You're very welcome :D If you want to check one out, or join in on one, it looks like one just started up yesterday...it's in this section, under the title "What happened to Erik?" Can't wait to see how it turns out...Yay for Round Robins! :cheer:

Edited by Virgolady, 27 August 2005 - 03:54 PM.

#5 givemeabeach

givemeabeach

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Emeritus Moderator
  • 10,381 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Black Velvet Gal; Beach Piggy.

Posted 15 November 2005 - 07:46 PM

Bump!

#6 Sam

Sam

The Stranger's Vanilla GAL

• Members
  • 272 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Pencey Prep GAL

Posted 25 February 2006 - 05:52 PM

:bump: so everyone knows what it is

#7 Songbird

Songbird

"Feel The Love Gerry" Mod

• Mods
  • 6,876 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Mistress of the Big O! Feel the Love, Gerry! Gal

Posted 01 July 2008 - 08:43 PM

:bump1: Just in case we have any new interest in Round Robins!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users