Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Lady Elissa : (01 September 2014 - 12:41 PM) Had to open thread #2 for the Character Game. We're now here: http://www.gerardbut...showtopic=46093
@  Lady Elissa : (01 September 2014 - 06:39 AM) Week 10 of the Character Survivor Game is up and running. See post #288 for deets. http://www.gerardbut...12#entry1521629
@  BlueJean : (31 August 2014 - 12:10 PM) Shirsan - I'm glad you asked that - because I didn't know, either.   Yay!   That's called "Gals helping Gals".
@  Texas gramma : (30 August 2014 - 04:15 PM) Shirsan, click on the "Smilies" on the second line of the Shoutbox selections.
@  shirsan : (30 August 2014 - 03:42 PM) How do you get to the "Happy Birthday" little icons on Shout?\
@  shirsan : (30 August 2014 - 03:41 PM) Happy, Happy Birthday.
@  Forbes girl : (29 August 2014 - 12:30 PM) Happy Birthday, Mel! :happybirthday:
@  becozy : (29 August 2014 - 06:51 AM) Posted Image
In album Nobu Sushi - Malibu - Aug. 28, 201
@  becozy : (28 August 2014 - 07:00 PM) Hen House 8- Pinned to make it easier to 'find'! :thankyou: Deb for the suggestion!
@  BlueJean : (28 August 2014 - 12:11 PM) Happy Birthday, Abrock!  :bday:
@  Lady Elissa : (28 August 2014 - 11:57 AM) :presents: Mel!
@  becozy : (28 August 2014 - 11:54 AM) :bday: Abrock/Mel! Hope your day is Wonderful! :drink:
@  becozy : (27 August 2014 - 09:29 AM) Screencaps added to Gallery Chelsea Handler Finale - Aug. 26, 2014
@  Paisleyscot : (26 August 2014 - 10:22 PM) Chelsea Handler and Dozens of A-List Stars Sing Farewell on Chelsea Lately (VIDEO HERE)
@  shirsan : (26 August 2014 - 03:08 PM) Also, his half or step brother. Is he his Dad's son or his step-father's son? I got to thinking about that and I had to assume that he was his Dad's son by the French-Canadian wife since he said he was 8 years younger than he was when he met him. Just wondering.]
@  shirsan : (26 August 2014 - 03:05 PM) Does anyone know if there are any pictures of Gerry's dad? I've never seen one.
@  shirsan : (26 August 2014 - 03:05 PM) Tks Sweetquebecer. I had forgotten.
@  sweetquebecer : (26 August 2014 - 12:35 PM) You're welcome!!!! Sometimes it's easy to forget!!!!!
@  becozy : (26 August 2014 - 12:31 PM) :ty: sweetquebecer! http://www.eonline.c...os/embed/225265
@  sweetquebecer : (26 August 2014 - 12:13 PM) Don't forget "Chelsea Lately" tonight, for those who get it!!!!!

Photo

Copied Message from Tonya

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

#1 zanyzombie

zanyzombie

Mad for Marek MOD

• Mods
  • 23,761 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Gerry's New Hampshire, Mad for Marek GAL

Posted 03 August 2006 - 03:36 PM

This is a copy of Tonya's August 1, 2006 post.
Please direct all comments there.
Thank you.

Dear all, (there are WAY too many of you to mention personally),

I just wanted to write and say thank you all so much for all your wonderful support, for coming to Vegas, for supporting Gerry so much (I know it means so much to him), for raising so much for charity and also for your wonderful gifts!! (I didn't see Gerry for almost three weeks after the convention so it took a while to get through it all, and we're still reading mail now!) But in the meantime, in the absence of personal letters, I wanted to say thank you on his behalf (and from me!). Honestly, you all take my breath away with your thoughtfulness - he loves his manbag!! And everything you sent, from the Celtic cap, the mugs, the towels, the amazing jewellery, even the leather cleaner and protector was so amazing and so perfect for him I think you must read his mind sometimes. As I've said before, I think you all know him better than I do and I think I've known him ten years now!!

I also wanted to say thank you for being so welcoming and supportive in Vegas. I was a little bit nervous (couldn't you tell?!!) and worried, walking into a room of so many wonderful women who I didn't really know but you were all so welcoming and lovely. Thank you. And I'm still in awe of all of you - I think Ger has the most talented fans ever! Jennifer's books, Annette's jewellery, all you amazing video makers and singers out there, Lisa's incredible jewellery, Ashley and her jewel gang, the computer whizzes who work on all the great sites, Dayna (and Maureen and Stef), of course, for organising it all, Annette (I think) who won all the news awards for broadcasting - you're all amazing and so talented it's almost embarrassing!!! It was a pleasure to meet you all and I'm just sorry we didn't have longer with you.

I'm not with Ger at the moment, he's been away for a while, so I just wanted to say sorry if you don't get a personal reply to your wonderful letters and cards (the management have someone else in the office who deals with mail, so it will probably all go there at the moment). But I just wanted to write a personal thank you from him and I and tell you how much it meant to us. I hope you're all keeping well and wonderful and I look forward to seeing you all somewhere again one day,

Best wishes always,

Tonya.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users