Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  becozy : (24 July 2014 - 09:23 AM)   7/24 - Gerard Butler Shows Off Chest Hair Touching Down at LAX!Posted Image
@  becozy : (24 July 2014 - 08:46 AM) 7/24 - Skyscrapers are rising for London Has Fallen
@  becozy : (23 July 2014 - 08:53 AM) Posted Image
Insane Tuesday Night at Project with my gang... Jordan Rocca, Ariel Vromen, Gerarld Butler. Rocking London! — with Jordan Rocca and Gerard Butler. Source Thread here

@  Arwen : (23 July 2014 - 01:29 AM) https://www.google.c...-a&channel=fflb
@  Arwen : (23 July 2014 - 01:29 AM) Hi Shirsan, this page should give you different varieties of Apple crumble,
@  shirsan : (22 July 2014 - 07:19 PM) Does anyone have a recipe for Apple Crumble?
@  sweetquebecer : (22 July 2014 - 10:31 AM) Glascow Celtics are playing today in Edimburg against Iceland!!!!!Go Celtics, go!!!!
@  sweetquebecer : (22 July 2014 - 10:28 AM) We all can't wait for your next movie projects as well as your new ad for "Hugo Boss Bottled"!!!!! Calm down Josée, must be the heatwave in Québec City!!!!!
@  sweetquebecer : (22 July 2014 - 10:23 AM) Big kisses and big hugs to you Gerard!!!!! We love you so much!!!! We will never get enough!!!!!
@  sweetquebecer : (22 July 2014 - 10:22 AM) Hello everyone, hello Gerard!!!! Hope you are all doing fine!!!!!
@  BlueJean : (21 July 2014 - 09:51 AM) Thanks, Elissa!
@  Lady Elissa : (21 July 2014 - 08:48 AM) Oops! Week 4 of the Gerry Character Survivor Game is up and running. See post 118 for deets. http://www.gerardbut...=5#entry1521038
@  Lady Elissa : (21 July 2014 - 08:47 AM) Week 4 of Gerry
@  bjbjmi : (20 July 2014 - 06:36 PM) I just read My Entertainment World site that Gerry will start filming Geostorm in New Orleans this October, but it will not be released until 2016.
@  SpartanFan : (20 July 2014 - 08:00 AM) Says hes as committed as he was in 300
@  SpartanFan : (20 July 2014 - 08:00 AM) Gerry talks working out and dieting for Gods Of Egypt https://www.dishnati...e-crumble-diet/
@  Lady Elissa : (20 July 2014 - 03:55 AM) Voting for this week in the Survivor Game ends tonight at 8pm Pacific, 10pm Central, 11pm Eastern time. See post 83 for list of characters and instructions. http://www.gerardbut...ic=46008&page=4
@  becozy : (19 July 2014 - 09:46 AM) a couple of Social Media pics from yesterday and today in thread starting with post here  :cup:
@  sweetquebecer : (18 July 2014 - 12:37 PM) "Boss Bottled" tv and print campaign this winter, www.business-standard.com
@  Forbes girl : (17 July 2014 - 10:24 PM) Great pictures, becozy!! :highfive:

Photo

Copied Message from Tonya

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

#1 zanyzombie

zanyzombie

Mad for Marek MOD

• Mods
  • 23,759 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Gerry's New Hampshire, Mad for Marek GAL

Posted 03 August 2006 - 03:36 PM

This is a copy of Tonya's August 1, 2006 post.
Please direct all comments there.
Thank you.

Dear all, (there are WAY too many of you to mention personally),

I just wanted to write and say thank you all so much for all your wonderful support, for coming to Vegas, for supporting Gerry so much (I know it means so much to him), for raising so much for charity and also for your wonderful gifts!! (I didn't see Gerry for almost three weeks after the convention so it took a while to get through it all, and we're still reading mail now!) But in the meantime, in the absence of personal letters, I wanted to say thank you on his behalf (and from me!). Honestly, you all take my breath away with your thoughtfulness - he loves his manbag!! And everything you sent, from the Celtic cap, the mugs, the towels, the amazing jewellery, even the leather cleaner and protector was so amazing and so perfect for him I think you must read his mind sometimes. As I've said before, I think you all know him better than I do and I think I've known him ten years now!!

I also wanted to say thank you for being so welcoming and supportive in Vegas. I was a little bit nervous (couldn't you tell?!!) and worried, walking into a room of so many wonderful women who I didn't really know but you were all so welcoming and lovely. Thank you. And I'm still in awe of all of you - I think Ger has the most talented fans ever! Jennifer's books, Annette's jewellery, all you amazing video makers and singers out there, Lisa's incredible jewellery, Ashley and her jewel gang, the computer whizzes who work on all the great sites, Dayna (and Maureen and Stef), of course, for organising it all, Annette (I think) who won all the news awards for broadcasting - you're all amazing and so talented it's almost embarrassing!!! It was a pleasure to meet you all and I'm just sorry we didn't have longer with you.

I'm not with Ger at the moment, he's been away for a while, so I just wanted to say sorry if you don't get a personal reply to your wonderful letters and cards (the management have someone else in the office who deals with mail, so it will probably all go there at the moment). But I just wanted to write a personal thank you from him and I and tell you how much it meant to us. I hope you're all keeping well and wonderful and I look forward to seeing you all somewhere again one day,

Best wishes always,

Tonya.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users