Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
becozy

300! ~ 9 New Film Clips, IMAX Featurette

I sit here with tears running down my face....drool dripping from my chin....my heart pounding in my ears....goosebumps....chills.....I defiantely have it.....GALS!!!!!!!!!There are very few words that I can add to what everyone has already stated.This is it.There is no turning back..nothing will ever be the same.Gerry will rule Hollywood when this hits.I can't help but wonder if when he said the line about the Spartan women, if in the back of his mind he was picturing "his little army".Would love to think he did.4 weeks from yesterday.God please may time fly!!!!!

FYI: screencaps are slowly being added to the gallery here: http://www.gerardbutlergals.com/gallery/index.php?cat=68

STEF, you know what's coming...it's me..so prepare....

YOU ROCK HARD!!!!!!!!

First, Perrin, I LOVE THAT SIG!!

And Debrasue, have you read how he wouldn't do a British accent especially with that "dine in Hell" line he felt it worked so much better with the Scot accent.

AND IT TOTALLY DOES..Scot accents are just that much more forceful..plus, I may be a little biased though, I love his accent when it's in full force.

Perrin---that sig---beautiful!!!!

Moonglow--Yes!--I read that also---right On--cracked me up!! I too am biased--but I'm Scottish so I can't help it!!! Things just blurt out sometimes! The men in my family especially are loud, intense & fiercely independent! It used to embarrassme when I was younger---but now I know where all that energy & loyalty comes from---I'm very proud!!! don't even get me going on that--it's the only opinion where I won't back down! & GB is an excellent example & representative of his country's indomidable spirit! :whome2::fook: 'n Hell,Man!

Scottish Testosterone Forever!

Debrasue :kiss:

Edited by Debrasue

*screams*

We are Gerard Butler's warriors!

We will stand and fight for our King!

Gods protect any evil movie critic who does not bow before King Gerardas Butlerus!

---

Messenger: Be afraid! Your actor will be forgotten!

Bethynidas: (pulls out sword)

Messenger: What are you doing? This is madness?

Bethynidas: (inspired by Katie's immortal words) Madness? THIS IS GALS!

---

Evil Movie Critic: A thousand critics from the Hollywood Empire decend upon you!

Our movie reviews shall blot out the sun!

Holly: Then we will kick your arse in the shade!

---

Bethynidas: A new age has dawned! An age of dreams! We will stand and fight for the actor who inspires our dreams! We will fight! And die! For we do not only fight for this actor, but for everything he represents! And all will know that 300 of Gerry's fans were here to fight!

---

Evil Movie Critic King: Why do you fight for Butler? What does he have that no other actor has?

Bethynidas: He's got the Gerry Juice.

Evil Movie Critic King: Gerry Juice? (laughs) Come now, Bethynidas. We have no desire to harm your brave 300. We only want Butler. I want Butler.

Bethynidas:(smirks) Show me one person on this planet who does not?

Evil Movie Critic King: (angry) Give Butler to me! For if you do not.. You will all die!

Bethynidas: Gerard Butler inspires our dreams! Without our dreams, we are already dead!

Evil Movie Critic King: Give him to me!

Bethynidas: Death first!

Evil Movie Critic King: Then death is what you shall have.

Bethynidas: (smiling) Bring it on.

---

Evil Movie Critic Army charging towards the GALS.

Bethynidas: Remember GALS! We are not here to be remembered! We are here so that our actor is never forgotten! This is where we fight! This is where they die! So let's go get some!

---

Evil Critic: Why do you fight? All of this is for an actor who slept with a horse in one of his movies?

Bethynidas: (walking towards the man, cutting him down with her sowrd) He did not sleep with a horse!

Evil Movie Critic 2: (eyes wide, taking a step back)

Bethynidas: (smiling) It was a camel.

---

Bethynidas: Before this battle is over, the world will know..just how much Gerry's fans love him.

GERRY'S 300 FANS

Coming soon to a theatre near you!

:cunning:

Bethy

First, Perrin, I LOVE THAT SIG!!

And Debrasue, have you read how he wouldn't do a British accent especially with that "dine in Hell" line he felt it worked so much better with the Scot accent.

AND IT TOTALLY DOES..Scot accents are just that much more forceful..plus, I may be a little biased though, I love his accent when it's in full force.

Perrin---that sig---beautiful!!!!

Moonglow--Yes!--I read that also---right On--cracked me up!! I too am biased--but I'm Scottish so I can't help it!!! Things just blurt out sometimes! The men in my family especially are loud, intense & fiercely independent! It used to embarrassme when I was younger---but now I know where all that energy & loyalty comes from---I'm very proud!!! don't even get going on that--it's the only opinion where I won't back down! & GB is an excellent example & representative of his country's indomidable spirit! :whome2::fook: 'n Hell! Scottish Testosterone Forever!

Debrasue :kiss:

Debrasue, I'm not getting on anything..except maybe Gerry, but he's not here.. :D

But I'm my heritage is 100 percent Italian, so I totally understand, my family is the same way, now I think they are crazy, but incredibly funny..that's where I get my sort of off sense of humor from..I love them dearly like you, so like I said, I totally and completely understand.

Plus, no matter where I've worked I've worked with someone that is from Scotland, the guys--totally fun and I love 'em because I'm a talker and boy, they can totally keep up..and also appreciate my sense of humor as well.

BETHY--YOU HAVE KILLED ME DEAD..

ohhhh...you just had to mention the camel. :)

Edited by moonglow

RUN RUN RUN TO THE GALLERY..JUST FOR THE CAPS OF "WHAT WOULD A FREE MAN DO?"

Stef, you know, every time I say YOU ROCK, and as much as you do, I don't think it quite comes close to HOW MUCH YOU ASTOUND ME WITH YOUR GENEROSITY AND THE TIME YOU TAKE TO DO THESE THINGS.

Thank you so much, seriously, the caps have made me ONE VERY HAPPY CAMPER!!

I can't stop watching the scenes!

I have 2 signatures, 4 avatars and 2 trading cards to do.. but I can't pull myself away from this thread!

Evil Movie Critic King: Defy me, Butler fan?! You will bathe in your own blood!

Bethynidas: I hope you can swim, Movie Critic..

Evil Movie Critic King: Why do you say that?

Bethynidas: Because by tonight.. you will be drowning in Gerry Juice!

*jumps around*

I have not been this excited since last year in Vegas!!!!

Drowning in Gerry Juice..see, now that is ONE HELL OF A WAY TO GO.

Can you even imagine the amount of Gerry Juice that is going to be pouring forth from that screen.

I may die a little, I just may..or take a straw and suck up as much as I can. :D Or better yet, just let it wash right over me..it's cleanses and refreshens you know. :D

*giggles* I need to make adjustments to my signature.

*runs*

I am so excited!

You are a doll, Barb! You are a treasure Stef!

I will sacrifice a chicken (okay..from KFC) in your honor!

*bows*

You guys are lucky we aren't in the Gutter because I could say something. :flee:

THANK YOU, BARB, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!

I thought at first I didn't want to see the clips because I was afraid they'd give away too much of the movie. BUT NO, they were wonderful!! I agree with the others - Gerry's expression when he discussed Spartan women is almost worth the price of admission! (You will notice I made no reference to "Dudity" having anything to do with the price of admission - hehehehe)! :cunning:

Sue

Me too, Sue! I've looked at the pictures and all the other stuff but I didn't want to spoil the movie. But after seeing these today, I can't wait to see it. This movie will require multiple viewings, that's for sure. :cunning:

Bethy *snort*

sacrificing a chicken :rotflmao:

*giggles* I need to make adjustments to my signature.

*runs*

I am so excited!

You are a treasure Stef!

I will sacrifice a chicken (okay..from KFC) in your honor!

*bows*

Bethy, you have me in stitches!!! :claphands::claphands: Now could you please change the ending to the movie....please?? :D

:claphands: Fran

LMAO! Bethy! I haven't laughed that hard in a long time! :rotflmao:

Please do a line about -- well then you haven't seen our wives -- but put my fans.

*giggles almost uncontrollably*

I've been checking my local IMAX theater's website for the last couple of weeks and no sign of 300. But today -- :woo::woo: I found it on the website. It will definitely be there.

IMAX - Get my seat ready!

PEOPLE............I have got to go exercise, but you won't let me off this freaking thread....ahhhhhhh........I haven't even been able to watch the trailers and I am still excited. OK.....I am going now, so don't say anything interesting or funny while I am gone. (like that's a possibility) :claphands:

Bethy---You are sooo cool!!!!! I love the warrior woman in ya!!!!!

Debrasue

The Evil Movie Critic King smiled at Bethynidas, putting a hand on her shoulder.

Evil Movie Critic King: Bethynidas..think about Gerry's fans. If you defy us, think what we will do to them after we are finished with your King Butler.

Bethynidas: You obviously do not know Gerry's fans. We are the fiercest, most ferociously loyal fans to ever support an actor!

Evil Movie Critic King: You cannot defeat us.

Bethynidas: We are not here to defeat you. We are only 300 fans. Gerard Butler has millions of fans from all over the world. We brave 300 will hold your men back until the rest of Gerry's fans can arrive. Know this, Gerry's fans will decimate his enemies.

Evil Movie Critic King: Maybe.. but you will not live to see it!

Bethynidas: Nor will I live to see what Gerard Butler will become! We have only scratched the surface. We have not yet seen all that he is capable of. My only regret is that I will not see the beauty he will create. But the world will continue to be inspired by this man. That is my gift to the world. I will not deny them that honor!

Evil Movie Critic King: Brave words Gerry fan..

Bethynidas: Enough talk! Leave our actor alone, or fight!

:rotflmao:

Okay.. that's it!

I have work to do! hehe!

Quote from first post by becozy

'Videos are not available for download via our Multimedia, but we are

seeking to get permission.'

You just knew I would be asking didn't you? :D These are wonderful clips. Thanks for the link so we can enjoy them now.

Bethy---you could always pull an Obe Wan & come back as the G- force!

Debrasue

:claphands::claphands: Thanks Barb for the links...Thanks Stef for the screencaps. And Bethy - you're too much woman! :rotflmao:

Cassie

:claphands::claphands: Thanks Barb for the links...Thanks Stef for the screencaps. And Bethy - you're too much woman! :rotflmao:

Cassie

The vids were awesome and I need to watch them again so hope I can get them today!! Yes, Thanks stef for the screencaps, my bucket is sooooo full!

:pointy: Fran

****** Sigh****** is it March 9th yet?