Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
raina snow

Phantom of the opera script

I can' t find the Phantom of the opera script on E bay has anyone looked into it? I wrote to them and they wrote back and told me how to find it but still didn't see it has anyone had any luck and can send me the page. betts

Betts - Here is the link - the bids are already near $2,000 with over a week to go - this one is going to go WAY too rich for me!!!

Phantom script auction

My daughter bought me the POTO script for my Birthday, but it wasn't 2,000 dollars. And mine is signed by the cast. It looks real to me., but who knows... lol I love it, I am putting it in a shadow box. She said she got it on Ebay.

love, midnight

thanks Susan I just wanted to see it I didnt know it would be from over in England but

i guess it don't matter I don t have that kind of money either haha Betts

Ive been watching that auction since it started!! Lol, I bet like 30 bucks but since its gone over 2,000 I think its clear I did not win it lol. The script is a special one, this is what it says about it on Thephantomoftheopera.com

The script that director Joel Schumacher used and annotated during the filming of "Phantom of the Opera the Movie" is to be auctioned on Ebay, signed by him and bound in beautiful leather!

All proceeds from the sale will be going to Cancer Research UK.

Im trying to track down one of the scripts Midnight Diva recieved from her daughter. I used to see em all over the place, now I cant find em.....