Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Suz

The Oscars

Last year we got a heads up that Gerry would be attending. Any idea this year? I can't believe that was a year ago that we were glued to the tv knowing he was going to be there. My how things have changed in a year. I remember that day like it was yesterday. Just goes to show how fast time goes.

Hey Suz! :wave:

Who knows? But it seems a safe bet that he may appear at the Elton John Oscar party. He's attended at least the last two years, I believe.

Hey Gals! I am planning to be glued to the TV tonight, am hoping also he will be at at least one of the after parties.

Did anyone see Gerry on Extra the other night? They did a little segment on him and 300., I was so happy and surprised when there he was on Extra.

Take care guys and happy Gerry hunting!!!

love, midnight I want to see Gerry! :tantrum::claphands::pointy::heat::kiss:

I will be keeping an eye on the photo sites for any sightings at the Elton John Oscar Party as he has attended it for the past 3 years straight. Always enjoy seeing him in a suit! :D

I hate to watch the whole thing and then him not be somewhere there. SO I may tape it and watch it later. it depends. But I hope he is there. Betts

I may scan the Oscars tongiht....but I will definately be here and watching for our "Mistress of Screencaps" Stef since I know she'll be right on it!!!Any moment of Gerry is worth it!!!!Can't wait until next week for all of his appearences.

I would definitely keep an eye out and at the parties as well, like everyone said the Elton John one and maybe the Vanity Fair one too.

Pics should be up pretty quickly..Stef, I have a feeling you'll be very busy over the next couple of days.

And AND THAT CAP, one of the best scenes in that movie..yes, I can be totally shallow when I want to be. :D

I can't wait for the DVD of 300 either, oh a capping I shall be... :D

Somehow, Stef, I just KNEW :takeitoff: that was the suit you wanted him to be seen in! :bow::bow: You GO girl! :heat::heat: So say one, so say all!! :angel2:

Just saw the pic, Stef you are the best, I had a feeling he'd be at that one, I'd seen a ton of pics from that one too..so THANK YOU!!

hehe actually i prefer this "suit"

OHHHH Stef....I really MUST agree!!...This suit is so...so... stark naked in it's environmentally correctness! :cunning:

Micky

I do hope he went at least to the after parties, which I really think he did, if the pictures would just come out..

A TON of his leading ladies were there:

Helen McCrory (The Jury) with Damien Lewis

Isla Fisher (Attila)with Sasha

Gina Gershon (PSILY)

And Emmy Rossum (PoTO)

I do hope he went at least to the after parties, which I really think he did, if the pictures would just come out..

A TON of his leading ladies were there:

Helen McCrory (The Jury) with Damien Lewis

Isla Fisher (Attila)with Sasha

Gina Gershon (PSILY)

And Emmy Rossum (PoTO)

How predictable the Oscars were. The same Hollywood that will always take care of the A-Listers JMO!

Where in the world did you see all these peeps Moonie?? I did see Emmy Rossum because they talked to her for a bit but the rest :confused: I'm really bad at this but the guy that played Tony Blair in The Queen....wasn't that the guy that played Lord Oliver in Timeline? Anyway, those fashions were fun to look at and the BLING!

:cunning: Fran

I just went to Wire Image, they have the parties and such right there, if you click on a pic there will be a side bar with everyone's name that they have a pic for that was there..Helen was with Damian so it was a pic of Damian that is listed but everyone else is listed in their own right.

Edited by moonglow

Youre right , fran. That is Michael Sheen.

I did not see Gerry on one thing Betts

I did not see Gerry on one thing Betts

Looks like our guy was AWOL!! I checked every pic and name posted and he wasn't there...Not even at Elton Johns party! Hell if he needed a date he coulda called us!! :rotflmao:

:pointy: Fran

hehe actually i prefer this "suit"

http://www.gerardbutlergals.com/gallery/al...DVD_009%7E0.jpg

do not open this photo link at work LOL

I cannot wait until i get to screencap 300 (for the nekkie butt scene alone!)

I'm 100% "behind" you on this being THE suit we all would like to see him "wear". :cunning::claphands:

Madeleine

I'm just hoping he is not ill or had some sort of emergency to deal with - I can't think of another reason for him NOT to make an appearance at the big parties this close to the premiere of "300" - especially with Warner Brothers' "The Departed" winning Best Picture.

As for the awards, personally I thought the winnings were pretty well distributed this year and not so much to the usual "A" list suspects. Most of the winners were first time winners, even if they had been nominated many times (like Scorsese). I don't think anyone who won in the acting categories had ever won before (heck, Jennifer Hudson had never even been in a movie before). It was nice to see foreign language films get some awards outside their categories, and I was actually shocked that Pan's Labyrinth didn't get best foreign language film since it did pull in awards for makeup and art direction (and something else, I think). Unfortunately I think The Departed was the only film nominated for best picture that I did see (and I might not have if it didn't have the "300" trailer before it!!!!)