Gerard Butler GALS

Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome (continued)

WELCOME to the 14th floor of the 2nd highrise of our clinic! We only have 55 floors to go to reach 69 again!

In honor of the Greek focus of 300 and the fact that the real rush of press is beginning this week this floor is dedicated to 300 Rush Week!! In college, when interested in joining a fraternity or sorority (Greek) you go from one to the other during "rush week" to figure out where to pledge. So this is Gerry's rush week (he'll probably have at least a rush month, or more). Lot's of new press and new ads leading up to the premiere on the 5th and then opening day on the 9th. So here is our chance to discuss all the new pictures, interviews, talk show appearances, press conferences and anything else!

Posted Image

Click here to find links to the floors of Highrise #1

Highrise #2 Floor #1-A Strong Foundation

Highrise #2 Floor #2 - FALL is the season

Highrise #2 Floor #3 - The POWER of 3

Highrise #2 Floor #4 - Four on the Floor - Road Trip

Highrise #2 Floor #5 - Happy, Happy Birthday Baby

Highrise #2 Floor #6 - A Verrra Charming Bad Boy!

Highrise #2 Floor #7 - Deck the Halls

Highrise #2 Floor #8 - Hugs for the Holidays

Highrise #2 Floor #9 - 2007 Let's Make it FINE

Highrise #2 Floor #10 - He IS a 10 indeed!

Highrise #2 Floor #11 - The Power Number

Highrise #2 Floor #12 - Fit to be King

Highrise #2 Floor #13 - ALREADY a sex symbol

Yes! This is our GALS Mantra:

Sink the Boat -- Ride the Phantom!!!

A HUGE THANK YOU to QAZklh for making the graphic for us..."

Posted Image

AND NOW.... the original thread.

Being the compassionate person that I am, I can recognize a cry for help when I see one. Having said that, I have decided to start a new support group for those of us with Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome – from now on, all with Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome with be known as GALS.

This group is open to all GALS and non-GALS alike who believe they are in serious need of support and guidance as they realize how serious their addiction has become. This is not a support group which advocates traditional intervention, as the failure rate would be astronomical, but merely a group whom you can turn to who share in your addictions or withdrawals, whichever the case may be. Some of the signs that you have GALS include, but are not limited to:

1. You buy every magazine on the rack looking for photos or articles of Gerry and start to get the jitters when there has been no sign of him for weeks.

2. You drive 500 miles to see a Gerry movie.

3. Your significant other (or just someone you're dating) gives you stark reminders they are SOOOO NOT Gerry.

4. Co-workers, friends and/or family start teasing you for your addiction – people can be so cruel...

5. You become addicted to caffeine because you can’t pull yourself away from GALS...."'cause just MAYBE he'll be on Chat tonight."

6. You obsess with much glee, "Gerry has a computer...and he knows how to use it!!!!"

7. You find yourself asking aloud, "Did he REALLY mean what he said about the 3:00 a.m. thing and does he REALLY wear a size 11 shoe?" Then smile broadly.

8. You catch yourself speaking in a Scottish accent for no apparent reason.

9. You change the decor in your bathroom to accommodate your new yellow towels.

10. The "G-Spot" takes on a whole new meaning.

11. You spend days wondering why a Scot would be named "Andre." :huh:

12. You buy “Mrs. Brown” just for the skinny-dipping scene and play that one scene in slow mo and super slow mo, over and over and over again. (Okay, so maybe that was just me.) :D

13. You have a picture of Gerry in your wallet, and refer to him as “your man, Gerry.”

14. You spend your hard-earned cash assigned for other “non-essential” items (phone bill, power bill, etc.) on essential Gerry related items.

15. You go shopping for your “real-life” man and finding yourself thinking, “OMG!!! Gerry would look so :censored: hot in that!!!

16. You have to buy a new hard drive to accommodate all your pics and videos of Gerry.

17. You search through a couple hundred $5.50 DVDs at Wal-Mart because an employee said Dracula 2K might be there.

18. You can't possibly walk past Starbucks without dreaming that maybe... *sighs*

19. You refer to the Gerry wallpaper on your computer as your “happy place.”

20. While looking up at the clouds you SWEAR there's a cloud in the shape of a "G"...funny thing is, the GAL next to you sees the same thing!!!

21. Multiples (Gerrygasms) are an every day occurrence!!!

This list will continue to grow as you tell me your addictions...

Below is a very simple 10-step program to help foster our addiction.

1. You must admit you have GALS. This is so important to further your addiction. Yes, this support group wants to nourish your addiction, not starve it. We are here for you.

2. Come to believe the Great and Powerful Gerry is greater than ourselves and only our visions and/or fantasies can keep us addicted. To truly become addicted, however, one must at one time in ones life made the Gerry Mecca Journey (GMJ) and meet him in person.

3. Make a decision to turn our will and lives over to our addiction to Gerry.

4. Make a searching and fearless immoral inventory of our fantasies of Gerry.

5. Lend your support to those who have GALS, but are yet unable to admit it.

6. Watch every movie (more than once) in which Gerry has a role. To be truly addicted, you must develop a love of all Gerry genres (yes, this includes “Tale of the Mummy” and “Dracula 2000”).

7. Frequently quote lines from Gerry films. Memorize them, use them, replace old phrases with new Gerry lines. This will prove to all your serious commitment to your addiction.

8. Know Gerry’s biography better than you know your own. True GALS will know all Gerry’s trivia. Study it, soak it in, become one with Gerry's biography.

9. Give generously (money folks) to the website which has fostered your addictions and allowed your fantasies to take flight.

10. Convert all who are convertible to this syndrome. This is the true mark of GALS. Do not judge - for your next recruit may be your boss!

As this is a relatively new Syndrome, the above guidelines are subject to editing, amending or scrapping all together as we GALS deem necessary.

The first step to true addiction is to admit you have GALS!! I will begin the group.

"My name is Dr. Em and I have GALS."

All are welcome to join in our group. GALS, we must not suffer in silence!!! We now have a voice!!! Let it be heard!

*Disclaimer: We GALS appreciate not only Gerry’s royal hotness for which there is no rival, we indeed, also recognize his abundance of talent, soul, passion, spirit, sense of style and humor, sincerity...can I stop now? Our addictions are all-encompassing and we embrace Gerry EVERY WHICH WAY WE CAN!!!*

To Cleobethra for our “Warning Label.”

Posted Image

:hugs:

Susan~Sporran

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello everybody, :wave:

Wow...I'm first poster for the floor? THAT's a first for me!

My head is still spinning from all the new pictures and interviews...300 is really setting fires everywhere...less than 2 weeks to go now...WOOHOO!!! Susan, that shot of the billboard is amazing!

I just finished watching the second half of the Academy Awards, mainly to see if by any chance I might catch a glimpse of you-all know who, but no such luck! I wonder if he was even there. Wow...just think! Next year it will be so different..we'll be seeing his gorgeous face EVERYWHERE!!

Erica, glad you're feeling a little better...I can't understand your sister's need to be so cruel. Like I said, it has to be because she doesn't feel good about herself. And yes, we're all insane here, right along with you, and I mean that in such a GOOD way!

Suz, having been a military wife for many years, I certainly know what you mean about the packing and unpacking...by the time I'd been married for 29 years I'd lived in 19 different houses or apartments. Prayers for your dear aunt...

Fran, stay hopeful about selling your home...when the time is right, it WILL happen!

Elissa, is there any hospital, ANYwhere that isn't understaffed? It seems like that's just the normal state of being anymore for any hospital I've spent time in, and believe me, I've spent more time than I care to think about in hospitals over the past 20 years with various family members for various reasons...seems like there's always a shortage of nurses, especially...

AG, I saw several dresses that I really liked, but the one that really stands out in my mind was the one Jodie Foster was wearing...absolutely LOVED that shade of blue, with the matching blue chandelier earrings...she looked stunning, I thought!

Wow, Susan..I am so impressed that you picked up on the GOTL music...I didn't even notice. Of course, I've only seen the movie twice. :embarassed: Can't wait to see the rest of your pictures.

Debrasue, thanks for the compliment on the siggy...isn't it great? I owe it all to Frannie!

Heading off to bed now...sweet Gerry dreams, all!

Alison

Edited by phanphorlife

Posted Image

Hollywood Book and Poster store

Posted Image

Bus shelter at Sunset and Vine

Posted Image

Billboard at Sunset and Cahuenga

The next three are looking towards the Kodak Theater from about 1 block away this morning.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

For anyone who has ever been on the Hollywood Tower of Terror at Disney here is the real Hollywood Tower - it was right across the street from the hotel where we stayed last night.

Posted Image

Posted Image

So far I haven't been able to find any pictures of Gerry at any of the Oscar parties!!! Maybe he is a "late arrival". With The Departed winning best picture you'd think that Warner Brothers would be having a big bash and he'd be expected to be there.

Great Pics Susan! Was the weather as crappy there in Hollywood as it was here south of Orange Co.? It was cold & miserable here in Elsinore! I just saw Creedy get killed in Reign of Fire on TBS!

I hate that part! & too many commercials!

Debrasue

Wow another floor a 300 one at that. I have not seen the first thing here in the South yet but I have not been to the mall if I go I will take my Camera and see. I hate to go out there its so far out now use to be right behind my house. Happy Monday to everyone woke up no feeling good at all but have to get moving. its going to be 73 here today. Saw the oscars but no Gerry was he anywhere to be seen I went to bed at 10. Ya'll have a happy 300 monday. Take it to the Limit as the song goes. :Yee-Haw: betts

Susan, I just have to say thankyou for those wonderful pictures! Seeing those Hollywood views make me sooo want to get on the next plane to LA! I have visited LA and Orange Co. every Thanksgiving for a pageant that my daughter has competed in for the last 4 years, and if I could, I would move out there in a heartbeat!

:wave: everyone! I hope you all have a great day!

I'm going to WonderCon next week and I'm already fookin' NERVOUS AS HELL...I cannot BELIEVE I'll be seeing him in PERSON....Even if it's hundreds of feet away..

Oh my LORD! :scared:

:wave:

YAY!! :claphands: Getting closer to 69! 55 floors to go..... What can I say about 300? Well my biggest surprise was last night right after the Oscars and during the parties on the E channel I saw the commercial. That was exciting and my sister called shortly before that and said she saw it for the first time on the USA channel. I haven't seen any of the those great billboards or signs any where around here but this place is HUTTY TUTTY and they really don't allow big signs and especially not billboards. I'm still trying to find out if 300 will open in this area March 9th. Not that it matters because I WILL go to NYC to see it!!! But my sister would have a hard time as she has to use her wheelchair. Oh and my son said it again yesterday without me saying a word....That movie looks like it's going to be awesome!

Pil, I'm so happy for you and I have to say GREEN with envy too! Honestly I am thrilled for you guys that are able to meet the G-man in the flesh.... I only hope you get close enough to at least get a look at his amazing eyes!! and other parts too...hehehehehehehehehe

Elissa, I'm with you I would love to move out that way but from what I hear I'd never drive a car again. I hate driving in traffic and I guess it's murder aroung there!! Never was one for a bus ride so I guess we'll have to win the lottery and I'll have to have a driver!! :funnyface:

Betts, I'm sorry you're still not feeling good. Take care of yourself Sweetie. I can't wait til I read your post and you say the Docs got you all straightened away once and for all and that you are feeling a whoooole better!!

:wave: Debrasue :wave: Alison... Suasan, great pics BTW thanks for sharing them with us...

(((HUGS))) to you all, Fran

I'm going to WonderCon next week and I'm already fookin' NERVOUS AS HELL...I cannot BELIEVE I'll be seeing him in PERSON....Even if it's hundreds of feet away..

Oh my LORD! :scared:

:wave:

Have a great time PIL... I can't remember if you mentioned that this is your first real Gerry viewing or not. If so, be prepared. He's mesmerizing and he rendered me speechless upon my second encounter with him. He has that effect on people. *sigh* Can't wait to see the pictures when you guys post them.

Susan - Excellent pictures! If I were you I would be trying to work out some kind of deal to get that poster in the bookstore window. If I would have seen it I would have tried to get it then. :cunning:

To all you other GALS, have a good one. Between real life, work and fun I'm so far behind with EVERYTHING it's hard for me to get on and post like I used to. I still haven't seen all the videos that Stef has posted. I can't catch up and it's bugging the heck out of me. Calgon take me away. I so am looking forward to my vacation to Disneyworld end of the month. *sigh*

Cassie

Good Morning Gals! I hope everyone had a great weekend! My mom told me last night that she wants to take me and the kids on a 15 day cruise to Hawaii. It leaves and returns to San Diego so we don't need to fly anywhere. It goes over Thanksgiving this year. I am soooo excited. The kids have never been on a cruise before. They'll have to miss 2 weeks of school, but I think it's worth it for them. YEAH... I can't wait.

Susan ~ thanks for the pics. I haven't seen 300 posters anywhere except for the side of a bus LOL... Can't wait to see you next weekend!

Pilar (and all the other gals going to Wondercon) ~ have a wonderful time!! Hope you get to meet the big G!!

Betts ~ sorry you're not feeling well...

I was sad not to see Gerry at the Oscars last night.. but I did get to see my #2 (Hugh Jackman) so it's all good :cunning:

Hugs,

Jenn

Pilar, YOU GO!! Have a great time, seriously, that man in person..all I can give is a word of advice, don't plan on being able to form any coherent speech after..while you are looking at him, you'll be fine, even if you can talk to him...but later, when you start thinking about it...you will lose all ability. :D

Susan, thank you so much for the pics, I thought WB would be doing more for it last night as well.

OH MY! Take a few days off and go down to visit your child and you have a lot of reading to do in the SC!!!!!!

Good morning (almost afternoon...but honest it was morning when I came here...but I had 7 pages to read between the old floor and the new floor... :doh:

:hello: and Welcome to GALS Lopes1956 and Ausiegal77

Frannie, I'm praying for you to be able to sell your house...sure wish I could afford it ... I'd buy it in a New York minute!!! Any news on your tests yet? (I'm praying about that all the time)>

Alison - WOW what a full house! Want to come stay at my house? Your grandbabies are absolutely gorgeous.

Kristine - thanks for the beautiful poem and inspiration...Soooo...are you staying out of the gutter for the entire time of lent? Such will power!! :rotflmao:

Suz - so you went ahead and got your home! Congrats! God bless you in it and I pray that your aunt's passing from this life to the next will go as well as it can my dear.

Alice - I just want to say again how sorry I am for what you went through...it truly sucks!

Perrin - I wish I lived closer...I'd go stand in line and let you take cutzies from me ( :scared: but than maybe it's a good thing I don't live closer...we'd probably both get our arses kicked!)

Swan - I'm so glad that things are going to well for you, hubby and Nathan...you sure deserve it! And how cool that Nathan found someone from GALS. At least we all know she must be extremely intelligent with fantastic taste in men!

Peggy - You look beautiful in your picture. I'm still praying for your son sweetie.

Betts - I'm so sorry that the doctors can't seem to get you on the right perscription...but keep the faith! {{hugs}}

Dawn - hope your weekend was great!

Susan - thanks for the photos of 300....I CAN'T WAIT!!!

Bella & AimeeMarie - have a great time!

Erica - {{hugs}} ... you have so many sisters here that love you...just remember that! And with Gerry on you...hey!!! You got it all!! :rotflmao:

Cat - ooooohhh thank you! I'm sending you a PM as soon as I finish this post!!!

Pil - I get to see you in San Frqncisco :claphands: I'm nervous too! We can be nervous together!

hugs to Irene, Jude, Teresa, DebraSue, Mel, Kimberly, Marcia, Mousie, Cassie, Jenn, Nancy, Mooney and anyone I forgot (but will remember as soon as I post this!

love,

Sue

OH MY! Take a few days off and go down to visit your child and you have a lot of reading to do in the SC!!!!!!

Good morning (almost afternoon...but honest it was morning when I came here...but I had 7 pages to read between the old floor and the new floor... :doh:

:hello: and Welcome to GALS Lopes1956 and Ausiegal77

Frannie, I'm praying for you to be able to sell your house...sure wish I could afford it ... I'd buy it in a New York minute!!! Any news on your tests yet? (I'm praying about that all the time)>

Alison - WOW what a full house! Want to come stay at my house? Your grandbabies are absolutely gorgeous.

Kristine - thanks for the beautiful poem and inspiration...Soooo...are you staying out of the gutter for the entire time of lent? Such will power!! :rotflmao:

Suz - so you went ahead and got your home! Congrats! God bless you in it and I pray that your aunt's passing from this life to the next will go as well as it can my dear.

Alice - I just want to say again how sorry I am for what you went through...it truly sucks!

Perrin - I wish I lived closer...I'd go stand in line and let you take cutzies from me ( :scared: but than maybe it's a good thing I don't live closer...we'd probably both get our arses kicked!)

Swan - I'm so glad that things are going to well for you, hubby and Nathan...you sure deserve it! And how cool that Nathan found someone from GALS. At least we all know she must be extremely intelligent with fantastic taste in men!

Peggy - You look beautiful in your picture. I'm still praying for your son sweetie.

Betts - I'm so sorry that the doctors can't seem to get you on the right perscription...but keep the faith! {{hugs}}

Dawn - hope your weekend was great!

Susan - thanks for the photos of 300....I CAN'T WAIT!!!

Bella & AimeeMarie - have a great time!

Erica - {{hugs}} ... you have so many sisters here that love you...just remember that! And with Gerry on you...hey!!! You got it all!! :rotflmao:

Cat - ooooohhh thank you! I'm sending you a PM as soon as I finish this post!!!

Pil - I get to see you in San Frqncisco :claphands: I'm nervous too! We can be nervous together!

hugs to Irene, Jude, Teresa, DebraSue, Mel, Kimberly, Marcia, Mousie, Cassie, Jenn, Nancy, Mooney and anyone I forgot (but will remember as soon as I post this!

love,

Sue

HI SUE!!! I MISSED YA!

Let's see on the questions I can answer -

The weather was overcast, looked like rain but it didn't. High temps probably in the low-60's.

The poster - I have 3 "300" posters already - the banners are really expensive (like the one in the window). I thought about asking how much they wanted (if they'd sell it) but the ones I've seen like that so far are near $200 and that's way more than I'll pay for a banner I have no place to hang.

I wish we could have gotten to Hollywood earlier on Saturday because I could have walked right up to the Kodak that day - they closed it down Saturday night. But I was too busy doing something else - oh yeah, I was scanning a "300" article in for GALS!!!

Gotta run - will check back again later!!

Sorry it's been so long since I've posted, but have been trying to keep up on the reading. I missed the last of the previous floor, so will try to catch up later.

Susan: Thanks for the pictures. That is so cool!

I watched the Oscars last night too, hoping to see Gerry. Even watched the red carpet but no luck. I did see the commercial though. I am so pumped! I have gotten the day off on the 9th and am taking 2 women with me. Wouldn't you know that there is an all-work meeting scheduled that day about where our offices will be moving and who will have to move. I have been waiting for months to find out, but I am not about to miss seeing our G man so will have to wait longer to find out anything.

I hope everyone else is doing ok.

Love you all,

Carolyn

AG, I saw several dresses that I really liked, but the one that really stands out in my mind was the one Jodie Foster was wearing...absolutely LOVED that shade of blue, with the matching blue chandelier earrings...she looked stunning, I thought!

I agree, Jodie Foster looked gorgeous and she's such a CLASS ACT! It was good to see her again!!

IMO...Best Dressed: Reese Witherspoon and Helen Mirran let's hear it :claphands: for the "seasoned lady!" Kate Winslet is another one who is always beautiful and classy. The guys: Leo, Leo, Leo....what a doll face!! :kiss:

Boy, Mr. B kept himself under the radar IF he was anywhere near the Oscar parties last night!! :confused:

LOVED Ellen, she did a great job and she appeared to be very relaxed. I especially liked the photo taking spot with Clint Eastwood and Steven Speilberg...too funny! :funnyabove:

JUDE

Yo, hey everyone! Real quick drive-by for me...300 Rush Week it is!

I've got a month of living in the depths of the University's fine arts building ahead of me. I'm finishing up two slave labor *ahem* I mean SERVICE HOUR classes throughout March. :D The show I'm doing stage crew for is on the first floor of the building, which I believe may have been built as a fallout shelter originally... :bonk: NO reception down there! When I'm not there, or in class, or at work (like right now), I'll be in the props shop getting the hours for my other class.

Good news, though! I may be editing the lobby display video (for the production I'm assigned to, an interview with the playwright) to help shave off some of those hours. *i hope i hope i hope*

So, I won't be around much...I'll miss all of you terribly! :tissues: Hang in there, lovelies, thinking of you all daily!

:hearts:

~Mel

Posted Image

Yo, hey everyone! Real quick drive-by for me...300 Rush Week it is!

I've got a month of living in the depths of the University's fine arts building ahead of me. I'm finishing up two slave labor *ahem* I mean SERVICE HOUR classes throughout March. :D The show I'm doing stage crew for is on the first floor of the building, which I believe may have been built as a fallout shelter originally... :bonk: NO reception down there! When I'm not there, or in class, or at work (like right now), I'll be in the props shop getting the hours for my other class.

Good news, though! I may be editing the lobby display video (for the production I'm assigned to, an interview with the playwright) to help shave off some of those hours. *i hope i hope i hope*

So, I won't be around much...I'll miss all of you terribly! :tissues: Hang in there, lovelies, thinking of you all daily!

:hearts:

~Mel

Posted Image

We'll miss you too Mel...but sounds like a great gig!! Good Luck and knock em dead!!!

:wave: Fran

Hello all you lovely ladies. Hope you all had a great week end. Mine was ok. But today was a bummer. Had to call an ambulance for Ron again today as he was in bad shape again. He went out Saturday night but he seemed fine yesterday. He had dinner, said he didn't feel well and went to bed. At 12:45 this afternoon I decided to check on him. I had to break into his room and found him confused and very pale and couldn't even hold his head up. So needless to say he's back in the hospital.

Suz, your Aunt seems to be a real fighter. When she decides its time for her to give up she will. I pray that when that time comes it's an easy peaceful passing.

Bettes, Fran and I meantion you everyday. So just know you're in our thoughts all the time.

Sue, Hope you had a really good time visiting your kids. How is your son?

Big hugs to Hobbes, Pil, Bettes, Marianne, Erica, Nancy, Sue, Suz, Susan, and Fran and everyone I forgot to meantion as the list goes on and on.

Peggy

*trips into the thread* Ooof!

Hey there.. anyone remember me?

*blushes*

Sorry I have not been around to visit lately.

Been busy busy busy!

Been thinking about my GALS though!

I hope this post finds you having a super day!

300 soon!

Woot! Woot!

Dallas, here I come! *thud*

http://www.gerardbutlergals.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/cleo.gif

Bethy

Whoa, floor 14 already! :wave: to all the lovely gals before I go home!

Susan - thanks for sharing your pics. I have to say it was a chilly day for those actresses wearing their gowns.

Debrasue - thank you!

Mel - "slave labor" is an apt term :rotflmao:

Pilar - have fun!

Suz - congrats on your new house. I did say a prayer for your aunt, too.

Bethy - :wave: missed ya!

Hugs to you all!

Irene

chachababy,

I'm not sure what the problem is with your Ron, it sure doesn't sound good...so I'll keep him in my thoughts & hope for some healing. Sending positive energy your way dear! Hate to see a gal in distress! Love Ya!

Debrasue :hugs:

Oh Peggy, how awful and scarey for you.... I'm so sorry that Ron is back in the hospital, but it's where he will get the best care sweetie. I pray for him every day...that's why I just asked earlier in the day how he was doing. If it's ok with you I would like to put him on my church's prayer chain...is that ok? I wish I lived close so I could come and give you a hug! My Bryan is doing good right now (thank you God)...as a matter of fact read below :claphands:

Frannie - I missed you too lady!

Mel - I will miss you but one of these days I know we're going to see your name in lights!!!

My 33 year old son and my pregnant daughter in law came up today to visit. As they walked into the house Jane was saying to Bryan "THAT's the reason mom is coming down Thursday". Bryan turned to me and said "no way! you're going to some convention and see 300 this next weekend...I WANT TO GO TOO!!". I told him I may get to see 300...told him about the drawing and 300 people would get to see the movie and than I explained all I knew about what was going to happen and who was all going to be there. He got out his credit card and got online and ordered his tickets and got a hotel room for him and Jane. So my kids are going to WonderCon with me! My son is so excited about 300 .... that's all he wanted to talk about! My darling hubby just rolled his eyes and said "omg..another one!". He asked Bryan if he wanted a key chain like mine (Gerry of course...lol) :dance:

I am getting more excited by the hour!!!!

hugs,

Sue

Oh Peggy, how awful and scarey for you.... I'm so sorry that Ron is back in the hospital, but it's where he will get the best care sweetie. I pray for him every day...that's why I just asked earlier in the day how he was doing. If it's ok with you I would like to put him on my church's prayer chain...is that ok? I wish I lived close so I could come and give you a hug! My Bryan is doing good right now (thank you God)...as a matter of fact read below :claphands:

Frannie - I missed you too lady!

Mel - I will miss you but one of these days I know we're going to see your name in lights!!!

My 33 year old son and my pregnant daughter in law came up today to visit. As they walked into the house Jane was saying to Bryan "THAT's the reason mom is coming down Thursday". Bryan turned to me and said "no way! you're going to some convention and see 300 this next weekend...I WANT TO GO TOO!!". I told him I may get to see 300...told him about the drawing and 300 people would get to see the movie and than I explained all I knew about what was going to happen and who was all going to be there. He got out his credit card and got online and ordered his tickets and got a hotel room for him and Jane. So my kids are going to WonderCon with me! My son is so excited about 300 .... that's all he wanted to talk about! My darling hubby just rolled his eyes and said "omg..another one!". He asked Bryan if he wanted a key chain like mine (Gerry of course...lol) :dance:

I am getting more excited by the hour!!!!

hugs,

Sue

OMG....Sue!! How great that your son and daughter in-law want to go with you... I hope you get to see the G-man cloooooose up!!! I do I do I do... I know I'm getting just as excited too for March 9th to get here.

Update on Ronnie in case Peggy doesn't get back here tonight. I just spoke to her a few minutes ago and she was talking to Rons nurse. At that point he was awake and doing better than when they brought him in! His biggest problem is him... He needs to change his lifestyle and fast!! It's so hard for my sister to hear and of course that's understandable. I never told you guys this before but my daughter was on deaths door as she was into drugs heavy drugs... I didn't know where to turn so I went to Alanon. It's an org. to help family with drug and alcohol problems. Anyway their advice was tough love. I had to stop helping her with her addiction by being an enabler. It was the hardest thing I ever had to do but I was at my wits end. Today and I thank God my daughter is drug free for over 8 years now. Sometimes as parents no matter what we do it's not enough but if we don't do anything I think that's worse. Peggy is going to make sure Ron gets the help he needs this time and no ifs ands or buts!! Anyway, he is doing a little better and yes Sue he's in the best place he can be right now... Thanks Sweetie.

HI BETHY!! I was wondering myself where you been? Figured maybe you were stuck down in that other place with the Gutter Snipes!! :kisswink::lol: Not that it's a bad place to be ...I find myself wandering down there now and then. Have to visit my gutter sistahs once in awhile. That is if I want to see how they're doing anymore!!! Good to have you back.....

I think this is my third time here today so Bye for now....(((HUGS))) Fran

Good evening, everyone.

Erica: some people criticize others about their weight because THEIR weight is the only thing that they have control over. But you take care of your mother and you quit smoking, so it sounds to me like you have a lot better control over your life than your sister. So don't let her bring you down. We here all love ya! :kisswink:

Suz: I'm glad that you were able to spend time with your aunt. It sounds like you have a great relationship with her and I hope that she is able to pass peacefully. And good luck with the moving!

Lady Elissa: new programs and policies make me want to :tantrum: ! It's just another way that companies can screw you over.

Isabella: good luck on your date! He sounds like a nice guy.

Anna: what beautiful pictures! Spring doesn’t come here until about mid-April.

Swannie: sooo glad that things are going so well for you and your family!

Betts: feel better soon.

Peggy: I hope your son is doing better.

Bethy! *huggles*

Ttyl, gals.

Luv, Mousie

Edited by mousie