Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Swansong

WARNER BROS ROCKS!!!

GALS,

I just thought it would be great if we could all post our thanks to Warner Brothers for how they are handling PR for 300. Especially because they have made an effort to connect with Gerry's fans, and have been providing some pretty neat info.... the conference call with Gerry was their idea, and now we have some awesome contests going on, to win some pretty great prizes.

I just love how they have not only acknowledged Gerry's fans, but have also included us in all the 300 excitement.

I would really like to offer my thanks and appreciation to the folks at Warner Brothers, first for believing in Gerry, and secondly, for taking the time to make Gerry's fans feel special.

THANK YOU, :cheer2: WARNER BROTHERS

YOU ROCK!!!!!

:fans::thankyou: :KingLeo: :leochest: :goodjob2: :woo:

Edited by Swansong

:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Swannie! Good Idea!....Does WB read these threads?!!!

Thank you so much Warner Bros. for acknowledging us, Gerard Butler's fans, with your promotions , give-a-ways & film clips! Thank you for making 300 Happen!

GBGALS member #194,

Debrasue :thankyou::rose:

Edited by Debrasue

Another excellent idea Swannie Anne!!!

THANK YOU WARNER BROS! WE'RE HAPPY THAT YOU GET THE GERRY JUICE!

Katie

Katie

YEAH!! WHAT SHE SAID!! :claphands::claphands::claphands:

Thank you - Thank you Warner Brothers

You're backing the right man - you can't go wrong with this movie it appeals to so many different people.

Thanks again.

Warner Bros., you are the best!!

Isabeau

:bellydance::bellydance::bellydance::bellydance::bellydance::bellydance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance2: :dance2: :dance2: :dance2: :dance2: :dance2: :cheer2::woo: :yippee: :goodjob2: :fans::bounce::drink::tens:

Good thinking Swannie. :kisswink:

Thank you so very much WB for making this even more fun!!!!! :yippee:

:claphands: Most Excellant Idea! :claphands:

Thank You for everything said above and for providing a true smorgasborg of Gerry Pictures, Videos and of course 300.

And Thanks for staying true to Miller & Snyder's vision of 300 and thereby providing an extremely buff Gerry.

:claphands: And Thanks to the Costume Department. :claphands:

And really big Thanks for trusting Gerry to give himself over to one hell of a performance.

And Thank You in advance for when you get the 300 DVD out really fast so we can have many hours of entertainment in our own homes.

Posted Image

LOL

:claphands: Most Excellant Idea! :claphands:

Edited by meecie

:yippee: :yippee: :yippee:

THANKS WB!!!!

You all are the best.

You have done an outstanding job promoting this movie.

You can count on us to support 300!!!!

:woo::woo::woo::woo:

Warner Brothers...you guys are awesome!!!!

We so appreciate that you recognize Gerry's legions of fans and you can count on us coming out in droves to support Gerry and this movie.You made a very smart decision, placing Gerry in this movie.He will not dissappoint.....he never does!!!! Congratulations on an amazing movie!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by redroseblackribbon

A ZILLION THANKS TO WARNER BROTHERS!!!!! for keeping us soooo giddiously happy with all the goodies from the movie of the year 300!!!! Especially Gerard Butler!!

:kiss::claphands: Fran

Edited by ladyfran

Warner Brothers and all the promotional people involved in getting "300" out to us - A MILLION THANK YOUS!!

Not only do you "get" the Gerry Juice - but you've been willingly giving US big servings of it and WE LOVE YOU FOR IT!!!

:claphands: :yippee: :inlove: :kiss:

:cheer2: I'd like to add my thanks too! It was completely unexpected to have the opportunity at the Red Carpet Premiere!

~ An enormous congratulations to whoever is fortunate enough to go! Thanks Swannie, you always have such great ideas...

Cheers! Musik :mopboyerik:

THANK YOU WB!!!!!!

:hearts:

Linda aka calmwaters

Katie

To quote the great David Wenham, to his King, at the Comic-Con, "I concur!"

Not only "happy" that you get the Juice, but oh, so very GRATEFUL!!!

(May I assure you that we will thank WB appropriately by way of ticket and DVD sales! Most of us have "several viewings" planned for opening weekend!)

Sincerely,

Holly Ghere

Tulsa, OK

Warner Brother's thanks so much for promoting so heavily 300. You can be sure I be seeing you movie several times and dragging anybody I can to go see it. I hope this will be the biggest box office success and Gerry will be recognized for the wonderful actor and man he is. Thanks again.

Thank you WB for all the work you've put into publicizing this movie and all the goodies you've given us GALS.

Now, do the same pushing with getting Gerry on People's Sexiest Man of the Year list!

Heck, get him to the ranking of Sexist Man Alive!