Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Susan~Sporran

Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome (GALS) continued

Hi Stacey! Join in on the fun!! Hop in and hop out at any time! Welcome to the productive insanity that is......THE SUPPORT CENTER. :cunning:

~Mel

Wow, a new floor. I was so caught up in the whole Gerry sightings and interviews and shows that I gave myself a headache. Well sort of. I went home from work yesterday because I was just ridiculously sick and I couldn't hold my head up. I slept most of the day and the majority of the night. I go to the doctor today and it's just a sinus infection. Well, this is the king of all sinus infection because it has taken me down... But, I'm medicated and on the mend so now I have to catch up again.

Nancy - Big {{{{HUGS}}}} sweetie. So sorry to hear about your lost.

As for all the bruhaha going on - are they still discussing the happenings after the Leno show? OMG... I was so over that the same day I watched it. I figured if some people want to act disrespectful what are you going to do about ignorance - nothing, but little did I know there was badmouthing going on. Now that's just uncalled for and I'm glad it has been stopped.

Lets just enjoy Gerry and be happy ladies. There are going to be loads of articles featuring him coming out and the excitement is building. I just want to see Gerry. Lets just smile and think of his yumminess and not fight K.

To all you lovely GALS, peace! I'll look around a bit more then I'm going to bed.

Cassie

Wow, a new floor. I was so caught up in the whole Gerry sightings and interviews and shows that I gave myself a headache. Well sort of. I went home from work yesterday because I was just ridiculously sick and I couldn't hold my head up. I slept most of the day and the majority of the night. I go to the doctor today and it's just a sinus infection. Well, this is the king of all sinus infection because it has taken me down... But, I'm medicated and on the mend so now I have to catch up again.

Nancy - Big {{{{HUGS}}}} sweetie. So sorry to hear about your lost.

As for all the bruhaha going on - are they still discussing the happenings after the Leno show? OMG... I was so over that the same day I watched it. I figured if some people want to act disrespectful what are you going to do about ignorance - nothing, but little did I know there was badmouthing going on. Now that's just uncalled for and I'm glad it has been stopped.

Lets just enjoy Gerry and be happy ladies. There are going to be loads of articles featuring him coming out and the excitement is building. I just want to see Gerry. Lets just smile and think of his yumminess and not fight K.

To all you lovely GALS, peace! I'll look around a bit more then I'm going to bed.

Cassie

Well said Cassie!! :claphands: I couldn't agree more.

Mousie just had to jump back in and congratulate you for acing Algebra!! Knew you could do it..that's Gals determination! :cunning:

Pil, I think if we got together in a very large group we would all look the same...you know we all have the G-glow Sweetie!

I am so swimming in Gerry juice with all the new vids and pics and did I say this before??

I LOVE IT!!

Going to hit the sack so Goodnight and Sweet Gerry dreams to you all

:kiss: Fran

Hey everyone! I'm sure posting a lot on this floor...

I have an announcement to make...

I just..... *drumroll please*

registred.... wait for it....

for my LAST CLASS EVER!!!

Spring term, and then I'm DONE, BABY!!

Had to share.

Oh! One more thing, last night after cleaning up for the show, I was putting away the "Quiet Please" signs, which are on wooden poles, and the band's lead singer walked out of the green room, so I held the signs like spears and shouted,

"Spartans! Lay down your weapons!"

"Persians!" (change position) "Come and get them!"

Jared looked at me with amusement and confusion all at once....

I'm a little excited for the movie, I think...

:D

~Mel

Guest greyeyegoddess

Welcome Stacy! No, join the fun right here!

Congrats Mel for getting the job done!

Congrats Mousie for ace-ing the test!

Cassie, I hope you are feeling better.

I keep going to work, feeling fine, then getting a headache and fighting a fever. I think I'm allergic to work! Hahahahahaha...

actually that happened at my last office job. Every time I'd come into work, I'd get hives, for like 5 months. Weird, huh? And I never had hives before in my life.

I just hope that I'm better enough to make it to the movies this weekend. I hate being in bed...but it has been fun with Gerry entertaining me...in bed...LOL...

No really, I've been working on the last part of the transcript for the convention. GADS the man is adorable.

Love ya! Gerry!

~alice

:music:

Mel - that is too funny and I can SOOO see you doing that. Thanks for being a Spartan warrior in my corner. And a big congrats on registering for your LAST CLASS!!!!

Mousie - :claphands: on the A in Algebra! That is awesome!!!!!!!

Hope you both enjoy 300 tomorrow with your brother (or rather may HE enjoy it because I'm sure you both will).

Nancy - sweetie - I'm so sorry I didn't know about your aunt's passing. My thoughts and prayers are with you and I'm going to give you a big boob squishing hug on Saturday.

Midnight Diva - my prayers are with you as well and I am so sorry for your loss.

If not for the fact I'm already suffering from exhaustion I would be going to one of those midnight showings of 300 tonight, but then I'd be dead in the water tomorrow night for the IMAX showing in L.A.

I am so grateful for the love and support of GALS, for those who accept me as human, who love me when I stumble and realize that I am capable of making mistakes or exhibiting poor judgment and also for being truly sorry about it, and don't want me tarred and feathered because of it. I wish I could reach through this computer screen and give you all hugs. So far, my feared illness has not manifested and except for still being tired, I am doing OK. Now I am going home from work, last night I didn't make it out of here until nearly 11.

That WAS fun sitting next to you watching Beowulf. Imagine how bad I could have been if Tonya wasn't sitting right behind me. :D

She was? Boy, I'M observant!! :doh:

So, looks like from the about.com interview that "Priest" isn't gonna happen. Wonder what's up next....

~Mel

I'm sure glad you didn't do anything to embarrass me, Mel, but yes, she was right there. :lol:

Bummer about Priest. But maybe it's good to shake things up with different types of movies. :confused:

So, can I join in on the fun right here, or do I have to start from the bottom of the highrise?

Because I'm soooo prepared for glory my cell phone is set for an alarm to go off at 12:01am, signaling that "300" finally opens!!

(Damn RI for not doing any midnight showings....if I could get to one, that would be AWESOME)

Stacy

:Welcome2: Stacy! Hope you have fun around here.

:hugs: to you Susan.

3 HOURS AND 9 MINUTES TILL I'M WATCHING 300!!!!!!!!!

Hi GALS! I can't believe we're already on another floor. I haven't been in the support center in seems like ages. I am sooooo excited about seeing 300 tomorrow, I don't know if I'll even get any sleep tonight. Texas Gramma, Sue, and I went to the theater on Wednesday and bought our tickets, and our mandolls are ready in their King Leonidas outfits. :yippee:

Nancy-I am so sorry about the death of your aunt. :hugs:

Jill-I agree with you completely. Gerry will not forget his fans and turn away from us because of the bad behavior of a few. He's a smart guy. He knows the majority of us are not like that. I also agree that lately there's been too much snarkiness, is that a word? :confused: , and not enough Gerry lusting. But I think 300 is about to fix that problem. :hmm2:

Mel-no apologies are necessary! :rose:

Mousie- :goodjob2: Congratulations on the A in Algebra!

Stacy-Welcome to the support center!

Cassie-I agree with you. Like I said, too much drama, not enough Gerry juice.

Susan- :hug:

:wave: Debrasue, Dawn, Alison, Betts, Chesh, Alice, Fran, Anna, Sue, Pilar and everyone else!

Dawn was sweet enough to remind me of my Lenten promise to be more a part of GALS, besides the nether regions of the gutter.

In light of this kindness....

"Treat people as if they

were what they ought to

be, and you help them

to become what they are

capable of being"

~~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Thank you all for reminding me who I am capable of being, and expecting it from me.

:hugs:

KB

*waves* Hi Stacy, Welcome!

Edited by theblonde

Well see, now I'm really happy....because I'm DEFINITELY in the right spot.

Yeah, I've been hyper over "300" all day. And even now, while I'm falling asleep at my computer, I'm sitting here typing this to you guys because I am SO HAPPY to finally get to see the movie!! WHOO!!

Unfortunately, I probably won't be able to see it until, well, today, or tomorrow. I'm dragging a friend to see it. It's going to be fun!!

This is one of those movies that I refuse to see with my mother (as much as I love her). She just wouldn't understand why I'm acting all giddy and giggly, all the while drooling all over the floor. She'd get mad. So, I must see it with a friend, who at least is my age. They won't get it either, but they'll get a kick out of it, instead of threatening to walk out and leave me in the theater.

Ok, now I must go to bed, because I really can't keep my eyes open.

Here's to some sweet Gerry dreams!!

Love, Stacy

HI, Stacy :wave: I thinkit is safe to take the elevator to this level of the SC highrise. If you started from the beginning I think that by the time you finished we would be counting down to Gerry's next premiere movie!

KB- you crack me up and inspire me in the same post. Love ya, you gutter rat (gotta watch the language "up top" )

*dives back into the swampy end*

Stacy, sorry I forgot to welcome you to the Support Center where any floor is a good floor to start on. Glad to see you here where we get a chance to know ye.

Nancy - sweetie - I'm so sorry I didn't know about your aunt's passing.

Thanks Susan.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and I'm going to give you a big boob squishing hug on Saturday.

Are you saying I have big boobs?!! :spit::rotflmao:

On my first day back at work today....THREE customers at separate times of the day asked me on a date...LOL LOL LOL.....

:wave:

:funnyabove: Are there any job openings there where you are Pilar??? :rotflmao:

See what happens when I come here to see what's up with my gals...I am so sick today and yet I can still get a laugh over here with all of you wonderful Gals!! :D

I went to bed, at 3AM(!!) with a slight sore throat and woke up today with my whole throat feeling like it's closing in. I didn't get more than 6 hours sleep, and then I foolishly took on two Limo jobs...first all the way from Irvine to LAX at 2pm and then a pickup at John Wayne at 5pm and a long drive back to Placentia...the whole drive time went from 1230 till 730. And I'm feeling SO sick. My ears hurt and my eyes ache, and my throat hurts so bad...Tylenol is not doing anything!!

I'm going to bed now. Goodnite,

Nancy

Edited by Attila Girl

Feel better Nancy! Remember it's 300 DAY!!!

Hey everyone,

My DSL is back up and running and I am all moved in to the new house. I just wanted to say this:

So I ended up going to a midnight screening of 300 last night on the IMAX. Let me tell you this movie is amazing. Something happened after the movie that I have never witnessed before. When it ended...nobody in the theatre got up to leave. Everyone just sat there amazed. It was completely silent. No one was talking and no one was moving. This imax by the way seats 500 people and it was sold out. I felt every emotion possible watching this movie. I will be going back many times to see it.

Just amazing...

Gerry once again captured my heart. I think I fell in love with Leonidas!

One question is running through my head...WHY DON'T THEY MAKE MEN LIKE THAT ANYMORE AND IF THEY DO WHERE THE HELL ARE THEY?

My apologies to the gutter rats. I'm pretty much copying my post from the swampy end but it took all I had to not run in here this morning at 2:20 a.m. when I got home from the midnight showing.

AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING MOVIE

:spontaneous: :spontaneous: :spontaneous:

I was quite possibly the oldest one in the theater and one of the few females, I'm pretty sure the only mom. But it was no problem for me. The audience seemed to love it. And don't take this the wrong way, there were times I almost forgot it was Gerry. He IS King Leonidas when you see him on this screen. He and Lena Headey need to do another movie together. Excellent on-screen chemistry.

Gerry absolutely owned the screen when he was on it, which was a lot. Lena was great. Fantastic job from start to finish. Music, the graphic-styling of the movie. Everything, top notch.

If my 17 year old son wasn't sitting next to me I would have gasped aloud at the moon lit shot. No surprise, but as I said in the gutter, our lusting after the thighs all this time has not been misplaced admiration. :heat:

Have fun drowning in the Gerry juice. I'm getting ready in a little bit to meet a friend for the first daytime showing in our area. Housework? What's that????

Nancy - I'm so sorry to hear you are sick. Take care of yourself. Get some sleep.

Stacy - I saw from one of your first Saying Hi posts that you are 20 (that's if my memory hasn't left me :lol: ) That might put your mom in my general age range. Just to let you know, I watched this with my 17 year old son at midnight and probably before the weekend is up I'll be watching it with my 17 year old daughter. My son gave me a couple of sidelong glances but only cuz he was surprised at my restraint. But I won't be taking my mom either. :kisswink: Have a great time when you see it.

Susan - :hugs: to you

Blondie - Have fun in Dallas!

Nancy ...You Poor BABY!!........ :sick: Let me HELP YOU.....LIE BACK...Listen to the beautiful lilt of Gerry's voice...If your eyes Hurt....Just Visualize his incredible eyes. :mopboyattila: ..Sip some Gerry Juice :drink: .........Now...you will either feel Better ...OR...Self Destruct!!

Either way...!..... :drool1:

Micky

Hello Everyone!.......well hello to the Gals who are here!

Hope everyone at the 300 are/have enjoyed themselves. We can't wait to see it here, I've been practising sitting upright for a couple of hours to prepare :rotflmao: I am getting so excited about this movie :leochest:

I :gotgals0ll: and the cinema is going to know I am there!

I am looking at YOU! :lookin:

Not much news here, except the weather continues to warm up. There is blossom galore on the trees and the Spring flowers are all in bloom.

Here are a couple of pics I manage to take last week when I went out, there are but 5mins away from my home.

House in sandy Lane, Wilts.

Posted Image

and this Thatched Church, St Mary the Virgin and St Nicholas is still in use in Sandy Lane, there is a wonderful collection of thatched cottages there too.

Posted Image

It is not uncommon to have thatched barns, bus shelters and even walls here in Wiltshire! When I am able Icould try to photograph some.

Anna X

*runs into support center, all out of breath*

IT"S 300 DAY...FINALLY! I can't wait..only TEN hours and I'll be sitting in the theater, breathlessly waiting for the movie to begin...I'm feeling light-headed with anticipation, :heat: so much to do before then...all you GALS who are threatening to get sick...YOU CAN'T!! You must WILL yourselves to be WELL ....take massive doses of Gerry Juice and Vitamin G and you'll be okay!

Since there don't seem to be any GALS living in my area, I'm going with a group of Arizona Tarts..about 25 of us...We're all wearing something red ... :leochest:

Love you guys! Enjoy the movie, the EXPERIENCE!!

Talk to you later,

Alison

Happy 300 Friday, GALS! Just driving through and :wave: to all of you.

Nancy - sweetheart, get well soon! You still have to "endure" 300 tomorrow! Teehee :lol:

Anna - Wiltshire is just beautiful. Your pictures make me want to go visit. Even now I can smell the flowers and feel the warm breeze over me. Ahhhh...

Hugs to all of you! Got another busy day at work ahead.

Irene

Quick drive-by unfortunately...

The Day has finally arrived. Wahoo!!!! I'm so excited and I've already seen it. The need to see this movie again is so strong I can't help myself. I'm sitting up here at work sick, sick, SICK and all i can do is smile becuase I know I'm seeing the movie tonight w/my GALS. ~sigh~ Gerry, Gerry, Gerry, yum...yum...yum...

All you GALS have a Gerrylicious300 day. Make sure to have a medic on speed dial as a backup. Don't want anyone fainting at the sight of that gorgeous tush.

Cassie

Hello my dear friends. It's 300 day!!!! I can't believe that little old Redding, CA had a midnight showing of 300 last night. I asked my hubby if he wanted to go and he looked at me like I lost my mind. :confused: So I guess we'll be going to see it this weekend instead. Having already seen it on IMAX I know exactly what you're talking about Jilly and I can't believe you were able to restrain yourself either at that gorgeous moonlit scene! :drool1:

"I am so grateful for the love and support of GALS, for those who accept me as human, who love me when I stumble and realize that I am capable of making mistakes or exhibiting poor judgment and also for being truly sorry about it, and don't want me tarred and feathered because of it. I wish I could reach through this computer screen and give you all hugs. So far, my feared illness has not manifested and except for still being tired, I am doing OK. Now I am going home from work, last night I didn't make it out of here until nearly 11." Susan, I'm not sure what you are talking about here but nobody better try and tar and feather our leader here in the SC!!!!!! I might have to pull a Mel!

Anna, I absolutely love your pictures of the charming houses (and church)...I've saved each and every one of them... I'm thinking of doing a collage with them....they are so beautiful. Thank you.

:Welcome2: Stacy and welcome to the Support Center. You couldn't be in a better place!

Mel - I'm proud of you! What an accomplishment.

Nancy - hope you get plenty of rest and get better soon. While you're resting ....just close your eyes and remember Gerry with his arm around you...that should help!!

hugs to Irene, Alison, Frannie, Peggy, Swan, Jilly, Suz, Betts, Mickey, Marcie, Kissy, KB, Pil, and everyone I'm forgetting at the moment.

love,

Sue

Just really really quick.........

HAPPY 300 DAY EVERYONE...ENJOY!!!!!!

Happy "300" Day everyone!!

Let me tell you, I have not stopped talking about this movie ALL EFFING WEEK. I started doing the countdown in my notebooks when I wrote the dates on my class notes. Today's? "Prepare for Glory!!" Seriously.

I've been asking friends ALL DAY to go with me to the movie tonight, since I can't drive there (no license). Hopefully someone will go with me tonight or tomorrow. Naturally, I'm shooting for tonight, but I'll go both times, LOL.

EEEEEE!! :gotgals0ll: I DO!!

Stacy