Gerard Butler GALS

Which Gerry Character would you borrow from his warbrobe?

bellawolfe

Immunity Challenge #9  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Which Gerry Character would you borrow from his warbrobe -and why?

• King Leo's cape & leather speedo
    • Erik's "Red Death" costume
    • Attila's toga
    • Johnnie's crisp white shirt & jeans
    • Andre's leather trench coat & boots
    • The Stranger's sweater & jeans
    • Terry's tank top & camy pants

i went with the stranger.... because he looks so dayamm sexy, and i cant help but think he smells wonderful..... *** funny how we all keep thinking about how he smells*** :wuv:

There is no All of the Above choice?

(heaves a big sigh). I would take ALL of the them....because I am kinky that way. I love to dress up in costumes (the actress in me) so I would put on the Red Death costume and stomp down some stairs because its just soooo...neat. And sexy. I would put on the leather codpiece, even though it would not fit, and red cape and yell "This is SPARTA!" and kick something. (Maybe Gerry would laugh and get all excited about me being half-nekkid and then mouthmaul me. In my dreams, I know!) Attila's toga is neat. I would try that on too. I'm all for smelling the guy on his white shirt and jeans and that's just a hot look anyway, so I would put that on too. The only one I probably wouldn't put on is the Stranger's sweater and jeans as that is a normal everyday look. I want something different, you know? I'd even put on Marek's trenchers and boots because I love the medieval look anyhoo.....Yeah, I'm weaird, but I'd have loads of fun!

Edited by GerrysJewel

Guest Winter Angel

I went with the Stranger's wardrobe. Imagine, you and Gerry on a couch, you wearing Gerry's sweater (with your own pants), Gerry wearing the jeans (no top :cunning: ), candles light, a fire in the fireplace, red wine, music in the background....get your mind out of the gutter!!!!

BTW, I have never done anything like that. Gerry just gets my imagination going if you know what I mean.

Edited by Winter Angel

You all know me by now... It's Attila all the way!

Why?

Because, back then, no one wore underwear (food for thought) AND how easy and fast is it to slip that thing off when Attilla comes a-calling?? Yeah, you KNOW where I'm going.....

Down and dirty, faster than fast - I CAN BE READY at a moment's notice. :hump:

Darn, I did it again.... :spank:

I'm in the "Lisa" (Phoenixgirl) zone again.... sigh

• 2 weeks later...
I went with Terry's tank top & camy pants, why so I could have his rugged & rough scent ascloseasthis to my body!!

• 6 months later...

The Stranger's jeans and sweater - he was so sweet and tender - altho gruff and rough, cold and distant in the beginning - how he softened - and that dance scene - the deleted dance scene - does he really have to have on any clothes? Do I? How come?

The piece of clothing I would want is not listed. I would love to have Gerry's black cape from the Phantom of the Opera. I love the material that went into making it; it looks so nice, and I wish I could see a close up picture of the whitish inner lining of it. Actually, I would love to have all of Gerry's black evening wear clothes from POTO. I would also be nice to get a closer look at his vest. And I wouldn't say no to his Don Juan outfit, especially the cape and his jacket. From other movies, I wouldn't mind having the leather jackets he wears in Dear Frankie and in PS I Love You.

Yes, we need a leather jacket. It's hard to pick between Johnny and The Stranger, because either w/b great, but I like Winter Angel's idea.....mostly. I'll just take the top.......only and he can have the jeans................only.

Sigh....

Ren

I had to go for the Stranger's duds. Actually...just the sweater. It'd probably reach my knees. The jeans can just be in a pile on the floor. :)

The Stranger is the best. I love him so.

• 1 year later...