Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
redroseblackribbon

This is blasphemy...this is madness!!!!!!!!!!

Just wanted to share this moment with you.This morning while getting ready for work, I watched each major network's morning show to here the news about 300 and the box office.All was good until I got to ABC's Good Morning America.They talked about 300 and it's record box office numbers, I was happy...................then, the female anchor threw me into total shock.After the 300 bit...she was talking to her co anchors and said this....."Oh yeah, the star of that movie was a guest last week"..........I immediately thought, OMG!!!!!Gerry was on a show and I missed it?NO.......then she said"Rodrigo Santoro" For a moment I couldn't even speak.Then I was like, WTF?Star of the movie??????Are you insane woman????Yes Rodrigo did a good job, but he is by no means the STAR of the movie!!!!F**kin idiot!!!!!!!!!!

This is blasphemy....this is madness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is Sparta!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by redroseblackribbon

Guest pilaraquarius

A day which will live in INFAMY!!!!!

I SO hear ya, AMY....

Is every female in the world NOT under G's spell???

TREASON! TREASON!

I am shocked and apalled.

I'm writing my congressman.

Oh well, more G-force for us, right?

:rotflmao:

oh such sacrelidge occurs in Australia too, there was a segment on the morning news about 300 because the Australian CGI team behind Happy Feet also worked on 300, but when the news reader was talking about the movie she said " the movie has no big name stars"

and in fact the only name mentioned was David Whenam. I thought they could have at least mentioned Gerry, I mean what woman wouldnt have or want the name of a man as sexy as Gerry on her lips

If she had said, ONE of the stars it would have been okay, but THE STAR..NOPE DON'T THINK SO.

We should all pitch in and send her a pair of bifocals because clearly she didn't see the same movie we did. How did someone with the IQ of a crusty raisin make it as an anchor on GMA?

While I agree it isn't right for anyone except Gerry to be touted as THE STAR of the movie, as long as the people who matter know (and they do after those numbers I'm sure) that is what really matters. I don't think we need to jump to his defense- he is now THE STAR of a blockbuster and that should speak to the industry and maybe we'll start getting more frequent doses of Gerry Juice. As a junkie of the stuff myself I look forward to new and varied servings of it in the future!!!

There are times when I wonder just what it has to take before some people get their facts right.