Gerard Butler GALS

Those sort of pics.

Sarah

KINKS ALERT!!!Does anyone recall the interview with one of his Beowulf co-stars indicating just such an "endowment"? I sure do and every evidence, from yellow towels to black swim trunks to blue jeans seem to give proof to the statement. Now where are the smelling salts because the thought of it is enough to make me feel faint!

:gg1: :gg2: ooooooohhhhhh yeah Big Boy, come to momma!

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am literally rolling on the floor - :rofl1: - kinda hard to type that way. You ladies are too much!! You definitely would NOT see this thread on GB.net!!!!

I LOVE ALL OF YOU!!

CARRIE

That's why I am soooo glad we have this place where we can say what we want without worrying about whether Gerry or his family are reading it. My favorite place to be a naughty, naughty GAL!! I'm sorry, but the man just inspires naughtiness in me!

I do respect him as an actor and as a person, I would never want to say or do something to embarass him. But geez, the way he looks, the way he sits, the way he teases and flirts - he is just so making my mind turn to mush and go places that a "good girl" would never go!

He is a MAN - a man in all his glory. I wonder if he is conscious of the way he sits or is it just natural. Does he do it on purpose to drive his Tarts crazy?

What do you think?

Carrie

I think the way he sits is just natural for him - but I think sometimes the expression on his face is intended to drive us to distraction, and oh how it does!

Maybe...he sits with his hand on his crotch to let us know which way it's hanging.

Just a thought! He is an incredible flirt/tease! Facial expressions included!

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted Imagehttp://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y165/zanyzombie/untitled9.bmp

Edited by zanyzombie

May I remind everyone of *gasp*....*le sigh* of this one! Any resemblance???[/color]

Posted ImagePosted Image

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*breaking own quoting rule*

Oh My Fooking Butler! :hithead:

Please God, let me get into that mans pants - just once!

Someone please HELP ME!  Look at that picture that Sassy posted (Gerry in black polo shirt) and look at his upper right leg - am I seeing what I think I'm seeing "hiding" not too well under those jeans?

And you girls wondered why I had those pictures..there's so much to look at in them :lol:

I don't think it's hiding either..I think it's trying to break free.

"Gerry, get yourself some looser fitting pants if it's bothering you darhlin' but it ain't bothering us" ;)

:tasty:

LOL luvphantom, but like all men, he has to check for himself...all the time...

May I remind everyone of *gasp*....*le sigh* of this one! Any resemblance???[/color]

Posted ImagePosted Image

Sporran aka Tit Signed GAL ~ THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!

I will be able to make it though the day after all!!!! :gg1: :gg2:

Sarah ~ I so agree with you...and I'M single!!!! :wub:

:hugs:

Dr. Em

"Gerry, get yourself some looser fitting pants if it's bothering you darhlin' but it ain't bothering us"

Well, it is BOTHERING me - as in HOT and BOTHERED!!! I'm with Sarah and Dr. Em - just once, please, let him be "givin' it" to me! If ever a picture was deserving of these emoticons - this is it.

:drool1: :gg1: :gg2:

:pant: :*:

Posted ImagePosted Image

Just once....just once!

Oh hell...who am I kidding? Although I'd live with once if I HAD to, we all know that NONE of us would be satisfied with once after THAT sort of experience. Especially when you take into consideration the pics in this post........ :wub:

:drool1: :gg1: :kinks:

Oh Ger......

You know you want it!

(Oh wait....or is that just me? Or does it even matter? Cause I want it enough for the both of us! Muhahahaha!)

I LOVE these pics. But I think it's just habit....I love that one of him in the wicker chair. As soon as I saw it I KNEW it would be on this board. And it is a mystery to me how Emily Mortimer kept her hands off Gerry in DF....how hot is a guy who loves kids AND is smoking hot? Gaaaaaa..... :fry:

Jen

I've had this on my mind all day (and night) - someone here or on GB.net mentioned the interview on the Beowulf site where Gerry is talking about giving advice to his young co-star and telling him "don't run down the hill and f*#k one, walk down the hill and f*#k 'em all" and what keeps going through my head is "Dang, will someone please let me know when Gerry starts walkin' down the hill so I can make sure that I'm in the right pasture?!?!?!" :omfb:

I've had this on my mind all day (and night) - someone here or on GB.net mentioned the interview on the Beowulf site where Gerry is talking about giving advice to his young co-star and telling him "don't run down the hill and f*#k one, walk down the hill and f*#k 'em all" and what keeps going through my head is "Dang, will someone please let me know when Gerry starts walkin' down the hill so I can make sure that I'm in the right pasture?!?!?!" :omfb:

Can I please stand in line while he walks down the hill? I think we should form a GALS train. Gerry's done with one...move to the next, the first one then goes to the back of the line!!! This could last for eternity!!! :thud:

:gg1: :gg2:

:snogs:

Dr. Em

I think the question of Gerry's "endowment" is clearly evident in all the Shooters screen caps. I mean, come on...! you all are hysterical - Gerrygasms! LOL!

Oh, it is normal with such a man around.

*headed for the pasture*

I am still trying to navigate and use the features of this site = can't remove the previous post's avatar -- help!

Can I please stand in line while he walks down the hill? I think we should form a GALS train. Gerry's done with one...move to the next, the first one then goes to the back of the line!!! This could last for eternity!!!

Oh, oh, me first!

:droolicious:

I think he'd be exhausted long before us!

Lets not forget this one from JotS...

Ok, he isn't really touching but this one doesn't have to count!

Ahem, clears throat, does anyone have the possibilty to cut it out and post it bigger (you all know what I'm talking about). This definitely cries for a closer inspection.

:thud:

Ahem, clears throat, does anyone have the possibilty to cut it out and post it bigger (you all know what I'm talking about). This definitely cries for a closer inspection.

YESSSSSSS!!! Closer inspection is a must for me to do a thorough examination!!!

:thud: :omfb: :kinks2:

Dr. Em

Can I please stand in line while he walks down the hill?  I think we should form a GALS train.  Gerry's done with one...move to the next, the first one then goes to the back of the line!!!  This could last for eternity!!!

Oh, oh, me first!

:droolicious:

I think he'd be exhausted long before us!

How's about we put that theory to the test BUT since it WAS my idea...ME first!!! :gg1: :gg2: :thud:

I LOVE THESE BLINKY THINGS!!! Thanks so much Sarah!!!

Dr. Em

YESSSSSSS!!! Closer inspection is a must for me to do a thorough examination!!!

:thud: :omfb: :kinks2:

Dr. Em

Thank you Dr. Em for the support. In the name of science we really should try to get a closer look. Strictly for medical reasons of course. :omfb:

WARNING - CONTAINS PICTURE YOU MAY NOT WANT SEEN OVER YOUR SHOULDER AT WORK

Hey GALS - the idea of being in the pasture when Gerry walks down the hill was MINE - so I get to be first - the rest of you can line up behind me!!

And here is the requested JOTS closeup.

Posted Image

Ok this may not count, but how can you tell that he isn't touching hmmmm.......

Well, from what we've seen of the length of his, ah, sword, he could well be! :cheer: