Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Jo O'Reilly

300, uk and Ireland? When?

Okay - I am dying here with all this talk of 300....AND NOT BEING ABLE TO SEE IT!!!!! AHHHHHH!!!

Has anybody idea when due for release in UK / Ireland.....????????

Jo x

Okay - I am dying here with all this talk of 300....AND NOT BEING ABLE TO SEE IT!!!!! AHHHHHH!!!

Has anybody idea when due for release in UK / Ireland.....????????

Jo x

Jo, honey, I am so sorry you haven't been able to see it yet.

I hope we haven't spoiled anything for you!

But you will enjoy it. You don't have to be a war fan to enjoy it. It is FABULOUS!!!

According to IMDB.com

UK should have the movie released 23 March.

Other dates:

http://imdb.com/title/tt0416449/releaseinfo

:claphands::claphands::claphands::claphands::claphands::claphands:

Greyeyegoddess

Many many thanks...you've just made my day. I was thinking mths...can deal with a few weeks!!! I have got some friends (non butler fans) all queued up to go....

Jo

But you will enjoy it. You don't have to be a war fan to enjoy it. It is FABULOUS!!!

No I have loved hearing all the snip bits about it...ESPECIALLY THE BUTT SCENE!!! LOL!!

We await!!!!!!

Luv Jo xxx

No I have loved hearing all the snip bits about it...ESPECIALLY THE BUTT SCENE!!! LOL!!

We await!!!!!!

Luv Jo xxx

The moonlight (I will never look at moonlight the same now!) comes pretty early. You'll be pleasantly surprised when it comes on screen.

Do you all have IMAX screens over there? If so, I highly encourage you to see it on one.

Hi there Jo!

300 is out 23rd March, there was talk of a premiere 15th March but we have heard no more about that.

The other night there was one ad for 300 on TV, since then nothing!

Anna X "I'm staying Green till I have seen it! :rotflmao:

There are IMAX theatres in the UK, nearest one to me is in Bristol.

Edited by Anna

Hi there Jo!

300 is out 23rd March, there was talk of a premiere 15th March but we have heard no more about that.

Anna and Co

I SAW IT!!!!! I was away down at Barretstown (Hole in the Wall Gang) Ireland when it was released....and am just back! I have just seen it today and I LOVED IT. It took me a while to get into it...but I am going back with my brother in Law tomorrow to see it and I am looking forward. I though Gerard did an amazing job....and I loved his acting in it. notto mention the bedside scene..that was better than the moonlit scene. I think Ger did us very proud. People in work also were away to see it over the weekend...and I was able to point to my Gerard corner in work and say ' Yes it is Gerard...to their amazement!'. They hadn't connected...I am looking forward to hearing what they thought.

Well done Gerry and well done to the producers...it hit my celtic heart and passion and Gerry ...you had me with those eyes. You can express a thousand words that do not exist through those eyes....

Here's looking forward to tmrw...before I head back to Barretstown for the Easter Camps....

Jo xxx

Hi there Jo!

Anna and Co

I SAW IT!!!!! I was away down at Barretstown (Hole in the Wall Gang) Ireland when it was released....and am just back! I have just seen it today and I LOVED IT. It took me a while to get into it...but I am going back with my brother in Law tomorrow to see it and I am looking forward. I though Gerard did an amazing job....and I loved his acting in it. notto mention the bedside scene..that was better than the moonlit scene. I think Ger did us very proud. People in work also were away to see it over the weekend...and I was able to point to my Gerard corner in work and say ' Yes it is Gerard...to their amazement!'. They hadn't connected...I am looking forward to hearing what they thought.

Well done Gerry and well done to the producers...it hit my celtic heart and passion and Gerry ...you had me with those eyes. You can express a thousand words that do not exist through those eyes....

Here's looking forward to tmrw...before I head back to Barretstown for the Easter Camps....

Jo xxx

Jo sweetheart! You are no longer a 300 virgin! I have seen it 4 times already, boy do I love that movie, will chat to you later,

Anna x