Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
jenn

3/16 - Exclusive Interview: 300's Gerard Butler Jokes That He Only Does Full Frontal with a Fluffer

Uh, do we need to move to Over 18? Or can I just say, I see a run on knee pads!

Sue

I thought it had something to do with a fluffer nutter!?

Am I the only other person who knows what fluffer nutter is?

Isn't it a marshamallow cream dessert of some sort?

heh heh heh

And you can interpret that any way ya like. :kisswink:

Isn't it a marshamallow cream dessert of some sort?

heh heh heh

And you can interpret that any way ya like. :kisswink:

A fluffer nutter is a sandwich made with Fluff and peanut butter. :yummy:

Here, it could mean...well, we could get creative, but we'd have to move to the over-18 forum. :p

Yep, it's marshmallow all whipped up into a fluff.

It's really sticky and hard to spread on the bread but after you put the peanut butter on it and take that first bite..........yummmmmmm, it's all worth it!

It's really sticky and hard to spread on the bread but after you put the peanut butter on it and take that first bite..........yummmmmmm, it's all worth it!

Oh, the things I could do say to that comment! :cunning:

Oh I can just imagine Rissa :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

Why, Jenn! Are you calling me a perv?

Thanks! :lol:

Oh, OOOHHH we are walking a fine line. Lady Elissa is here right now and we are both hysterical. We thought we were the only adults on the planet who knew what a fluffer-nutter was. Now Elissa has gone all weird with limerick ideas! However, none of them are printable on this forum!! She should have her mouth washed out with soap!

Sue

Oh, OOOHHH we are walking a fine line. Lady Elissa is here right now and we are both hysterical. We thought we were the only adults on the planet who knew what a fluffer-nutter was. Now Elissa has gone all weird with limerick ideas! However, none of them are printable on this forum!! She should have her mouth washed out with soap!

Sue

Well, then Sue & Elissa..

Why dontcha take your pervy selves on over to the Gutter Support Center where we get off , uh enjoy that kinda thing??!!!! :cunning:

Wait a minute - she is still composing the last line! That girl is a bad influence on sweet innocent me.

Uh huh, that's right!

Sue

Why, Jenn! Are you calling me a perv?

:hmm2: :whome2:

No way Rissa hehehehe...

my mouth is just watering at the thought of that sandwich... yeah that's it... the sandwich :tasty:

Wait a minute - she is still composing the last line! That girl is a bad influence on sweet innocent me.

Uh huh, that's right!

Sue

:rotflmao: Right.... :lol:

Well, when you are done composing...feel free to write it out and PM it to me! :cunning:

:rotflmao:

Thanks! It was great!

Should I admit that I know exactly what a "fluffer" is and in this context it has NOTHING to do with costuming?! Sorry, I admit I read part of Tracy Lords' autobiography so I know a little more than I ought to about that stuff.

Susan, don't feel bad, I know about that stuff too. I read more than I should sometimes. :lol:

I would be more than willing to be his fluffer, but like everyone else, it would be hard to stop at just fluffing his...! :cunning:

Gerry has been killin' me lately with his sexual references...first the dirty Sanchez, now a fluffer! The man is no Boy Scout that's for sure! :rotflmao:

SCHWINNNNG!!! :mrkilty:

OK. I knew what a "fluffer" was but where oh where did Gerry mention the "dirty sanchez??" I must read that entire article or die of curiosity.

Should I admit that I know exactly what a "fluffer" is and in this context it has NOTHING to do with costuming?! Sorry, I admit I read part of Tracy Lords' autobiography so I know a little more than I ought to about that stuff.

Susan, don't feel bad, I know about that stuff too. I read more than I should sometimes. :lol:

I would be more than willing to be his fluffer, but like everyone else, it would be hard to stop at just fluffing his...! :cunning:

Gerry has been killin' me lately with his sexual references...first the dirty Sanchez, now a fluffer! The man is no Boy Scout that's for sure! :rotflmao:

SCHWINNNNG!!! :mrkilty:

OK. I knew what a "fluffer" was but where oh where did Gerry mention the "dirty sanchez??" I must read that entire article or die of curiosity.

Ger's reference to 'Dirty Sanchez' is in a hilarious interview in No Good TV. I thought there was a link in Gals. If not, you could go to www.youtube.com and do a search under 'Gerard Butler'. This interview is hilarious and Ger could be a stand up comedian! LOL

As far as Dirty Sanchez (clearing my throat), I would suggest googling it and be ready for shock. Or, maybe it was me!

BUTLER: Probably not. If they'd given me a pumper or an extension, maybe that would've helped or a constant fluffer.

Okay I dont think Gerry needs a pumper or an extension, he seems to be very well equiped on that area. As to the fluffer part since there's probably a long line to be a fluffer, I would like to be the director of the fluffer :whochnuzzle:

This thread is way too funny. I'm getting educated! Where have I been? I didn't know any of this. Teach me more GALS. I am ready to come out of my sheltered life. I can't wait for Vegas! It makes me wonder, what other comments I might have missed. I put myself in your hands...

Sally

Sally, NO ONE stays sheltered very long around here. Why, when I joined GALS I was sweet and innocent! Now I am one of the group of Over the Hill Dirty Old Ladies....and enjoying every minute of it!! :cunning:

Gramma Sue

Sally, NO ONE stays sheltered very long around here. Why, when I joined GALS I was sweet and innocent! Now I am one of the group of Over the Hill Dirty Old Ladies....and enjoying every minute of it!! :cunning:

Gramma Sue

Fluffer. Don't you just love that the word sounds exactly like what it does er, uh, means?

Sue----sweet and innocent??? :angel2:

Oh, I get it. You're describing me, right? :escape:

Dee - Another member of "Over the Hill Dirty Old Ladies"

Hi Sally...have fun!

Rowdy...well-equipped? Oh yeah!

Edited by Dee*s 2nd Childhood

Fluffer, eh? Certainly gives new meaning to "kneeling" before the King!

DEB

:funnyabove: :funnyabove: :funnyabove:

I didn't really know what a "fluffer" was either, although I kept thinking about how I "fluff" my pillows and wondered if it was anything like that, (you know slap them around a bit so they look nice and full and perky , kinda the same thing)

:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

I knew what it was too...though I think the first time I ever heard the term was on an episode of Nip/Tuck.

Extension? Who's he kidding? If those wet swim trunks/white cord pics are anything to go by, he doesn't need any er....enhancements. And those were taken after a dip in semi-cool waters.... :cunning:

Hmm..I may wind up a gutter gal yet...

Star

Edited by StarDust767

I've read the Wikipedia definition of Dirty Sanchez but bear in mind that Gerry is British and British tv used to have a late night comedy show called Dirty Sanchez, where young men go through painful tests. Harmless but painful. Maybe Gerry was comparing the physical training he had to do for 300with that. :p

Edited by patsyb

Yep, I applied for the job of "fluffer," even said I would need no salary, but I haven't heard from him concerning my CV/application!!!!! Maybe it got lost in the mail......

You all KNOW that I am kidding.....just had to put that in...

Phantom's Lady Rose :erikrose: