Gerard Butler GALS

Will he ever learn...

Kate O

... to watch his steps :D Once again Gerry is having a problem with his co-stars dress. You remember he almost stripped Emmy Rossum on Phantom´ s London premiere by stepping on her dresses rear.

http://www.gerardbutlergals.com/gallery/di...=178&pos=74

And here we are again (in London from all the places). Luckily Lena has stripes on her dress :rotflmao:

http://www.gerardbutlergals.com/gallery/di...=577&pos=74

Edited by Kate O

LOL!

Just an ordinary and typical guy, isn't he!

Still clumsy and nervous "at the prom"... :rotflmao:

:Erikunmasked: Erik's Ebony Eyes :reddeathsword:

Guest thethinker

LOL! Just an ordinary and typical guy, isn't he!

Still clumsy and nervous "at the prom"

This is SO true! Guys just don't have a clue when it comes to the mountains of fabric involved in women's clothing...no matter how spectacular they look or how famous they become.

This is SO true! Guys just don't have a clue when it comes to the mountains of fabric involved in women's clothing...no matter how spectacular they look or how famous they become.

Well I think is has to do with the fact that he has big feet, that doesnt help that at all, lol...

Edited by rowdychiquitagirl

Well I think is has to do with the fact that he has big feet, and his big feet end up stepping on their dresses,lol....

........and you know what they say about big feet :cunning: ...........big shoes :D Edited by Trixie

Well I think is has to do with the fact that he has big feet, and his big feet end up stepping on their dresses,lol....

Who has big feet...Gerry has big feet?? :kisswink: I think that's just another trait of this man that makes us love him!

:cunning: Fran

........and you know what they say about big feet :cunning: ...........big shoes :D

No what do they say (playing innocent)? LOL......

Not to be a dirty girl but I notice his feet along with his hands, lol....

Gerry is rough and rowdy and the women love it because when it comes down to brass tacks he is just a puppy dog. Gerry a man did not design the dresses of either woman. When Gerry wants to separate a woman from her gown, he just puts on Barry White and the rest is blissful history.

Gerry is rough and rowdy and the women love it because when it comes down to brass tacks he is just a puppy dog. Gerry a man did not design the dresses of either woman. When Gerry wants to separate a woman from her gown, he just puts on Barry White and the rest is blissful history.

I can just see it, him singing something barry white or even better "lets get it on", lol.....

I can just see it, him singing something barry white or even better "lets get it on", lol.....

OMG! What a wonderful vision!!! :makeout::drooldrum:

My heart be still! :ohbaby2:

:Erikunmasked: Erik's Ebony Eyes :reddeathsword:

Guest greyeyegoddess

DANG that Barry White!

I have a picture of me when I was a toddler, stepping on the dress of a bride. It's hard to get close to someone for a picture and not step on the dress. It happens.

Still love you, Gerry!

~alice

:music: