Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
becozy

3/19 ~ Gerry: I will never look like this again.

I love Heidi MacDonald's reports from THE BEAT~we've featured several of her items, and she knows us GALS as a fun GB site (I think that's her impression :D )

Love her latest and had to share, from: http://pwbeat.publishersweekly.com/blog/20...ike-this-again/

AAAAAAAND, one last 300 note: At last week’s Second Life 300 press conference, we managed to ask star Gerard Butler if he would ever get into the kind of shape he did for 300 again. The answer was not unexpected, but saddening all the same:

“I wasn’t in that kind of shape in the first place. I hate to say this, I’d love to say something inspiring, but I actually don’t think I could get into that kind of shape again. It was great for that moment, but I actually over did it and was in a lot of pain for a few months.”

Women all over the world may mourn this news, but at least we go on with the certain knowledge that for one shining moment, one man rose to the highest level his body could achieve, and even if this man truly gave his all, through the miracles of slo-mo, pause buttons and screen captures, the legend of dear, dear Gerard Butler and his 300 muscle groups will live on forever.

There are a couple of luscious Gerry/King Leo pics, links to a 300 virtual world, and you can leave a comment for Heidi, by going to the article by visiting her blog, here

I love Heidi MacDonald's reports from THE BEAT~we've featured several of her items, and she knows us GALS as a fun GB site (I think that's her impression :D )

Love her latest and had to share, from: http://pwbeat.publishersweekly.com/blog/20...ike-this-again/

AAAAAAAND, one last 300 note: At last week’s Second Life 300 press conference, we managed to ask star Gerard Butler if he would ever get into the kind of shape he did for 300 again. The answer was not unexpected, but saddening all the same:

“I wasn’t in that kind of shape in the first place. I hate to say this, I’d love to say something inspiring, but I actually don’t think I could get into that kind of shape again. It was great for that moment, but I actually over did it and was in a lot of pain for a few months.”

Women all over the world may mourn this news, but at least we go on with the certain knowledge that for one shining moment, one man rose to the highest level his body could achieve, and even if this man truly gave his all, through the miracles of slo-mo, pause buttons and screen captures, the legend of dear, dear Gerard Butler and his 300 muscle groups will live on forever.

There are a couple of luscious Gerry/King Leo pics, links to a 300 virtual world, and you can leave a comment for Heidi, by going to the article by visiting her blog, here

Well at least I wont feel bad if I ever get to meet him and he takes a look at my not so perfect body because his body is normal, lol...

Well, I just have to say...

As freakin' HOT as his body was in 300, I've never been a fan of the huge muscle thing. It would be constant maintenance to keep that level of muscle going. A fit, healthy man is just as sexy, and we've seen Gerry that way sooooo many times. :heat:

Well, I just have to say...

As freakin' HOT as his body was in 300, I've never been a fan of the huge muscle thing. It would be constant maintenance to keep that level of muscle going. A fit, healthy man is just as sexy, and we've seen Gerry that way sooooo many times. :heat:

I totally agree even thought I have a weakness for strong sculpture arms. Not freakishly looking just enough to show muscle.

Makes no difference to me, he can look anyway he wants to..I've said that while he's hotter than three suns in that movie, I prefer the more "human" (his word) looking Gerry, toned or some definition is more than enough, actually I kind of like him with a few pounds on board I think he looks adorable that way.

Either way, those who are that disappointed that he doesn't look that way anymore--you have to ask if they are real fans anyway.

Guest greyeyegoddess

I loved him before 300...and I'll love him after...and in between...

Like the old song...Love you just the way you are....cheesy, I know...but it just came to my mind...

~alice

:music:

You know while I certainly enjoyed Gerry and his 300 muscle groups I loved him the best body-wise in Timeline. No make that The Jury. No I've changed my mind, TR2. Oh hell, it doesn't matter.

Its not just the body for me. The hair, the facial expressions, the accent (when he gets to use it), how he carries himself, how he protrays himself (on screen and off). Its the whole pacakage.

Its funny that this came up. Yesterday I watched 'Red October' for the umpteenth time and when Sean Connery came on the screen I thought, "Wow, he's still hot!" And you know, Gerry will be that way too years from now. ;)