• 56 - 60
    • 61 - 65
    • 66 - 69
    • 70 & up

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, I'm right on the cusp of two categories...so I rounded up, seeing as how I've passed the six month mark to my next birthday. I know, many would have rounded down...and I rounded up. :D

~Mel

For the past couple of years, I've actually been pretty proud of my age, 43. I wasn't always able to say that I felt that way, but the turning point for me was taking a Tae Kwon Do test with my daughter for my next belt level. When the kids test, they have to introduce themselves and state their age. Our instructor said we (any adults testing) didn't need to but I very loudly stated my age. The onlookers giggled a bit, but it also dawned on me at that moment that every single one of them that was giggling was younger than me. Why weren't THEY out on the floor? :confused: Since then, I've been cool with my age.

And since falling for Gerry, I feel like I'm a teenager so it's all good anyways!!

I am proud to be a grandma I love it I don't mind telling my age at any time , theres nothing I can do about it, sometimes I wish because of my health I was 30 years younger but Hey everytime I get a year older so does my sister hahahaha lu Betts

People are bashing all the women that are Gerry fans constantly, which really annoys me -does Harrison Ford's fans get the same treatment?

I'm 36, and I adore Gerry. I'm older, sure, but Gerry is 37 which makes him within my generation and completely dateable. (If he wasn't a big famous star that is!)

If I was dating Gerry I hardly doubt anyone would bat an eye at our ages, but since he is a star, it's suddonly a big deal!

So what, if I was 18 it would be okay to lust after a man that is 19 years older than me? I don't get that at all. I believe there's nothing wrong for women of any age to adore Gerry and his wonderful talents! (I hope when Gerry does settle down that it's not someone half his age, but if it is -hey, that's his business!)

I also hate all those same people implying that I am old at 36! Age is just a number, look at Ger with his 8-pack! Woo! You think he feels old? Hell no! He's on top of the world!

So go gals, enjoy watching Gerry, talking Gerry, and loving Gerry!

Bells

Just wanted to say that I was not implying that ANYONE is old here.

I was making a joke about being 25, when the fact is.. I'm not.

Anyone who really knows me, knows that this is a long-standing joke with me.

I tell EVERYONE I'm 25. Year after year after year after year... :lol:

Edited by Marissa

Anyone who knows me, knows that this is a long-standing joke with me.

Since we are using Rissa Math. I'm 30. Oooooh, Fastbanger is about to be 30. You think he'd let me jump out of his cake? MMMMMMM.....MF....cake.....frosting......scuse me I need a moment alone.

Are y'all still here? Pervs!

Since we are using Rissa Math. I'm 30. Oooooh, Fastbanger is about to be 30. You think he'd let me jump out of his cake? MMMMMMM.....MF....cake.....frosting......scuse me I need a moment alone.

Oh, you know I'M still here!!! wOOt, wOOt!! And K, I'd be GLAD to share that moment with ya!! *licks lips* YUMMMMMMM!!!!

Edited by Marissa

Oh, you know I'M still here!!! wOOt, wOOt!! And K, I'd be GLAD to share that moment with ya!! *licks lips* YUMMMMMMM!!!!

:funnyabove: I'll be runnin' the video! Ooops...I think we're in the wrong thread :rotflmao:

:funnyabove: I'll be runnin' the video! Ooops...I think we're in the wrong thread :rotflmao:

It's not like anyone is paying attention to us anyway. And we did promise if KB gets any Fassbender action, Hobbes is taping, and Rissa gets the vid. OOOOOH, can't you see him flying through the air, "sword" unsheathed, leaping toward ye.......Posted Image...would you look at those legs, and that wee bit o'cheek showin'!!!

Shakes self out of daydream.....

Uhhhh, How old are the fans??? Yeah that's the topic! Sairy fer the hijack! It had to be done! :kisswink:

KB that totally made me thinkof this

300 PG version

It's not like anyone is paying attention to us anyway. And we did promise if KB gets any Fassbender action, Hobbes is taping, and Rissa gets the vid. OOOOOH, can't you see him flying through the air, "sword" unsheathed, leaping toward ye.......Posted Image...would you look at those legs, and that wee bit o'cheek showin'!!!

Shakes self out of daydream.....

Uhhhh, How old are the fans??? Yeah that's the topic! Sairy fer the hijack! It had to be done! :kisswink:

NO, NO, NO!!! THE BEST IS WHEN HE "UNSHEATHS" THAT SWORD AND YOU GET THAT GLORIOUS CLOSE-UP OF HIS "NETHER REGIONS". *THUD!!!* HOLY GOD, THAT HOT!!!

Ok, NOW back to ages...

Age is just a number... and mine is 25. :D

Anyone who really knows me, knows that this is a long-standing joke with me.

I wasn't talking about your post Rissa! (I hadn't even read the posts prior to mine, I was just talking about the controversy that came up at WonderCon about all Gerry's fans be older middle aged women that had no business lusting after such a young guy!

There's been talk like that on IMDB as well.

Rock on!

Bells

Oh and Hobbes, my exDH is 11 years younger than Gerry!

I also hate all those same people implying that I am old at 36! Age is just a number, look at Ger with his 8-pack! Woo! You think he feels old? Hell no! He's on top of the world!

So go gals, enjoy watching Gerry, talking Gerry, and loving Gerry!

Bells

AND, in reference to the guys and their abs...

- Fastbanger (*snort* :heat: ) is the youngest of the main guys being just shy of his 30th birthday. The rest go from 31- 41 (Wenham & Regan both being 41) and someone's gonna tell me that you have to be in your 20's to still be hot? I don't think so!!!

To quote from Monty Python and the Holy Grail -- "I'm not dead yet"

Rissa Math :rotflmao::rotflmao:

...and just for you, K

Posted Image

Posted Image

Hi everyone!!! :wave:

I am proud to say that I just turned 38 this past weekend and spent my day at GerryFest...talk about the perfect way to celebrate a birthday, having a Gerry-tastic time with the GALS and the Tarts!!!

My DH is actually the EXACT same age as Gerry, especially since they were both born on the same day in the same month in the same year :inlove:

Well.. I'm only 19 and I have to say that I have NO PROBLEM whatsoever going out with a guy who is "twice my age". But of course, only if that guy is G. LOL :whome2:OH YEAH

Well.. I'm only 19 and I have to say that I have NO PROBLEM whatsoever going out with a guy who is "twice my age". But of course, only if that guy is G. LOL :whome2:OH YEAH

I love dating guys older than me, they're way better than kids in their 20's, trust me ;)

I forgot in the first post: I'm 23.