• 56 - 60
    • 61 - 65
    • 66 - 69
    • 70 & up

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I am 26 and my husband is 26 but will turn 27 tomorrow...woohoo Happy Birthday Jimmy...

But like others if I weren't a married woman and older man would suit my fancy just fine...of course his name would have to be Gerard Butler or there would be no way in he** I would look twice...hehehe

Dracsgirl/Amanda

I am 28. But I have question? People where are having problem because they say Gerry's fans don't fit a certain age demographic but its OK for older men to lust after these beautiful young early twenty women. But not OK for a woman to like an actor younger than her that is just plain stupid. I am tired of these double standers, I say just let people be themselves. OK just my opinion, I will get off my soap box now.

Okay I guess it was less of a question then a statement. :bonk:

Erica

Okay so I'm a grandmother and still find him attractive! I'm older but not dead. I have no illusions of throwing my under pants on stage at him....I think he is grateful for that! :rotflmao: But being an accentric Aquarious I am endowed with a VERY active imagination.... :confused: so where's the harm in that? Don't worry Gerry ; I don't bite even if I do have real teeth! Did you know that the grand mothers of today are not like in years past? We are physically fitter than the last generation and many haven't even possess a head full of gray hair.....thanks to Lady Clairol. :funnyface: And some of us were married during the "Flower Power hippy years" and were only children our selves. So we've seen it all; done most of it and if we haven't seen or done it we sure have heard a lot about it! :pointy: I'm just saying ; he would be safer in a crowd of ladies from my generation then flying on an Concord.....Oops they don't exist anymore do they! :rotflmao::rotflmao::lolita:

:funnyabove: :funnyabove: :funnyabove: :funnyabove: I'm a Grandma too and guess what?? Not dead yet either!

Fran

:claphands:Yeah! Lets hear it for the granny's gallery! Boy they don't have grandmothers like they used to eh? :cunning: Forget about knitting socks....I just want to knock the socks right off the man .... :rotflmao: :hmm2: Only kidding....maybe..... :kisswink: :angel2: Gotta love the man he is better for us than any "hormone replacement" :whome2: Yes honey YOU! :yippee:

• 1 month later...

I'm 52, 25 for those who are dislexic! Not a grandmother but could have been one for some time now. Age is just a number and I bet Gerry is flattered that so many women of different age brackets are so passionate about about him and his work!!

:fans:

:wow2:

• 3 weeks later...

I'm 42 :wave:

Hi Lady Mankeltar, Welcome to gals!! I love your siggy...very nice. BTW...I may be moving to North Carolina soon, good to know someone there! Now looking at the majority of votes it looks like as far as this site is concerned the age group is between 30 and forty...but I would like to see the results of all the sites. That would be interesting.

:D Fran

• 1 month later...

27...but will 28 soon...but ever since I was old enough to talk people have been surprised at how 'young' I am...My nickname was Granny when I was only 5!

I take it as a compliment...I wanna be just like my Granny Bourne...that woman had 12 kids, a strong faith in God, and a killer sense of humor! She Rocked Out Loud.

Course, I've been told I am "Wise Beyond My Years"...if they say so....LOL Personally, I don't think I've got the sense God gave a goose.

When it comes to Gerry, though, I'm just a :tasty: idiot, and I make no excuses for that!

Billie

Edited by MsNomer

For the past couple of years, I've actually been pretty proud of my age, 43. I wasn't always able to say that I felt that way, but the turning point for me was taking a Tae Kwon Do test with my daughter for my next belt level. When the kids test, they have to introduce themselves and state their age. Our instructor said we (any adults testing) didn't need to but I very loudly stated my age. The onlookers giggled a bit, but it also dawned on me at that moment that every single one of them that was giggling was younger than me. Why weren't THEY out on the floor? :confused: Since then, I've been cool with my age.

And since falling for Gerry, I feel like I'm a teenager so it's all good anyways!!

Jill, I had no idea you took Tae Kwon Do! What belt are you, if you don't mind my asking. My kids just started a few months ago, and got their yellow belt about 2 weeks ago.

Good for you, gal!!

I'm 63 but thinklng about Gerry makes me feel like I'm 23 again . I'm a Grandma and proud to be a Gerry fan. Even if my kids and my Hubby do roll their eyes up in their heads at me. :kisswink:

Posted ImagePeggy

Yeah Fran Peg May you said it right I am 61 and Gerry brings out the 16 in me so I am going to start numbering backwards!!!!! He does so many things for some many people to make us all feel good about ourselves and makes us young. Heck there may be snow on the mountain but fire in the furnace, :claphands::claphands: got to Love him Betts

Yeah Fran Peg May you said it right I am 61 and Gerry brings out the 16 in me so I am going to start numbering backwards!!!!! He does so many things for some many people to make us all feel good about ourselves and makes us young. Heck there may be snow on the mountain but fire in the furnace, :claphands::claphands: got to Love him Betts

:rotflmao:

I became a Grandma this past year and proud of each one of my new grandbabies. My body tells me I'm 54, but my heart tells me I'm 10. That makes me a "woman-child". In my dreams, I'm what ever I want to be.

Sally