• 56 - 60
    • 61 - 65
    • 66 - 69
    • 70 & up

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm also 38 and my birthday is exactly 13 days after Gerry's. I like thinking what it might have been like going to elementary school with him in my class. :cunning: I also like being almost the exact same age as him. I will never feel old now.

I need to ask a stupid question...what is a DH?

Edited by JenniferK

I'm 45 and will be 46 in about a month! After having 4 children, I'm surprised that I don't have many wrinkles just a few rolls instead! :kisswink:

~ Donna Lee

Edited by Donna Lee

I'm also 38 and my birthday is exactly 13 days after Gerry's. I like thinking what it might have been like going to elementary school with him in my class. :cunning: I also like being almost the exact same age as him. I will never feel old now.

Where is the picture with Gerry just having one arm up? It has to be part of the same shoot, or did someone have the brilliance to know how to doctor the other one? If there are more pics from that shoot, where can they be found, or when will they be posted here? I'd love to see more of him in that gorgeous blue shirt. Yum Yum.

DH is "dear hubby" or "dear husband". Or, if you're a baseball fan it stands for designated hitter. :)

I'm old enough to know better, but I'm still here anyway. I'm 7-1/2 in dog years. :funnyface:

Edited by annieday

DH is "dear hubby" or "dear husband". Or, if you're a baseball fan it stands for designated hitter. :)

I'm old enough to know better, but I'm still here anyway. I'm 7-1/2 in dog years. :funnyface:

Thank you! I could figure out that the "H" was for husband, but I couldn't get what the "D" could mean! Of course it would mean "dear". That makes total sense. I'm slowly figuring everything out here.

Where is the picture with Gerry just having one arm up? It has to be part of the same shoot, or did someone have the brilliance to know how to doctor the other one? If there are more pics from that shoot, where can they be found, or when will they be posted here? I'd love to see more of him in that gorgeous blue shirt. Yum Yum.

Hi shirsan,

I found the photo in the gallery under photo shoots "Perry Hagopian 2008." By the way, I have always admired your siggy...it really gets my mind going! Thanks!

Jennifer

• 5 weeks later...

Hello there Gals! :wave:

I'm 40 and have 3 sons.. 19, 17 and 14! It is wonderful to see that Gerry has such a wonderful range of women that adore him....but then again...What's not to love!! :drool1::cunning::wuv:

I stay active through my dancing. I used to be a ballet dancer but now I am studing Belly Dancing and love it. I'm joining a dance troupe so I'm really excited!

Love you all my Dears!

Elizabeth

AKA Ballerina

Mr. Butler Fan

Hi! GALS and PALS!

I know telling our age can be a touchy subject but Gerry has fans of all ages

and I was just curious to see our ranges of ages!

I'm as old as my tongue and just a wee bit older than my teeth....and I'm stickin to that

Annie

• 4 months later...