• 36 - 40
    • 41 - 45
    • 46 - 50
    • 51 - 55
    • 56 - 60
    • 61 - 65
    • 66 - 69
    • 70 & up

I'll be 29 in 2 wks. and I am not the least bit bothered by my age.

These brackets are b.s.! :lol: By most accounts, I'm about to movie up a bracket, since I'm turning 25 in less than a month. But this poll keeps me stuck in with the young'uns for another year!

No offense to the young'uns. :kisswink:

Steph

Lets say I'm old enough to know better. :hide:

A mental comment on the nature of ageing... with it comes wisdom and peace of mind . All age levels have an advantage. I feel if one lives long enough to see the age process mostly completed what could be finer. Smell a rose, laugh & cry, eat what you need to survive, enjoy the planet, walk miles, dream well, seek companionship, help others, thoughts become things so think the good ones.

No one loses anything that doesn't eventually come back.

Love, grins, and horseshoes - Janet

Edited by planetwalkers

I am 40 years old. I am 3 month and 13 days younger than Gerry (both 3 and 13 are my lucky numbers). :)

I'm 38...39 in September...Next year my sister(GerrysGalwayGirl) and I will be in Scotland when we turn the big 4-0 :D

Okay I'm 32.............................................................................................AGAIN! :cunning: I'm not old I'm seasoned!

:cunning: Frannie

I'm 63 which probably makes me one of the oldest fans here. And I'm old enough to be GB's mom!!!

Laura

Laura you are definitely not the oldest fan. It pains me to say I'm 71 and didn't even discover Mr. Butler until PS I Love You. I have never been a fan of a movie star until I saw him on Pay for View one night. I watched it 3 times in less than 24 hrs. and decided it would be cheaper to buy the DVD. :) I don't know what makes him different but all I know is that I want to see his movies over and over and that I hope the very best for him. (Much to the dismay of my family) I rationalize it by saying that over the many years I have had various hobbies i.e. sewing, knitting, crocheting, quilt making and many years working on our genealogy. Now my hobby is all things related to Mr. Gerard Butler. ;)

So Laura, you have many years to go. Take care

i replied in this poll like a year ago when i was 19 but now i am 20 going on 21 in five months which is november 9 which is four days before gerard's birthday. :music:

Edited by Phantom

I think I did this poll like forever ago, but I am now 49.

Love,

Tracy

Yep; I remember Tracy...and since then we have ALL aged some more...I'm 60 now and have 5 grand daughters...

Im such a hypocrit. :cunning:

Im a bit EH!? :hmm: about 20+- year old girls dating guys twice their age.

Im the kind of girl who would say ( or atleast think ) GET SOMEONE YOUR AGE. YOU'RE JUST A TOOOOY TO HIM.

And yet I would totally date GB if I had the chance...

Or Johnny Depp if he didnt had this whole marriage/children thing going on LOL. ( I prefer GB anyhow ^___^ )

:Mike2: yeah, I know. That aint right, but I never said I was perfect. :pointy:

Edited by SpartanGirl