Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Stef with an F

Cool London Premiere Vid

Ok, so since I'm basically sorta new at this.....which one was Tonya??

M

I was present in Cranborne Street outside the Vue Cinema on the day of the premiere. This video is the best I've seen of that day so far. It captures the mounting excitement, the buzz of the red carpet and the whole atmosphere so very well. Ray, I realise what you mean about not hearing the actual sounds on the red carpet but the music works well I think and gradually build to a climax - so matching the thrill of the moment. All the main players are seen in the video, as well as members of Gerry's family, Alan (his agent), Tonya and Rupert (publicist?). It's a great memento. Thanks for posting the link to it Stef.

Edited by patsyb

It was great to see this one a very nice one to see all the cast and Tonya Yah!!!! And Gerrys family. too betts

Meredith, Tonya was the lovely blonde, dimpled girl waving. I am so happy she was there. Was the lady in the red jacket Gerry's Aunt Kathleen?

Sue

Gaaahhhh!! It wouldn't play for me. The link worked, window opened but the vid didn't play! :tantrum:

Great video.So that was Tonya!I saw a pic in our gallery in the premeire pics and thought it was Tonya, as I've never seen her except in the Vegas video from 06 and that was a little dark and at a distance.So glad she was there along with his family.

Hobbes - try going directly to this link: mms://av.wp.pl/a/av/film/wmv/12069/300_premiera_.wmv

Thanks Stef! That worked!! :dance:

Hooray for Tonya!! She is SUCH an awesome lady...can't say enough good about her!!

~Mel

Good for Tonya! Interesting that they had all these men dressed up as Spartans there. Very interesting.