Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Stef with an F

Only on Conan... ROTFLMAO

I KNEW Conan would get our Gerry to talk about something crazy/silly/insane... but manscaping his groin hair?! :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao: and Gerry was having a blast, once he got started, he couldn't stop LOL LOL LOL

And talking about cracking a walnut on his bum.....just typical Gerry humor LOL

CLASSIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: Leave it to Gerry to have so much fun describing shaving his groin. When it started, I thougth OH God here we go, same old questions...but then Gerry kinda took control.It was so nice to see him laughing.....How cool that they had a Scottish ban don .Why oh why did he button his shirt?At least we got to see that man cleavage for most of the interview.Loved that for once the interview revolved around 300, even though it got off on the arse and shaving bits. :bonk:Nice that he went over to the band.Way to go Conan!!!

Edited by redroseblackribbon

Quite possibly the BEST INTERVIEW EVER!!

Manscaping, walnut cracking..DISNEYLAND..seriously, you know what they call that right..THE HAPPIEST PLACE ON EARTH!

Gerry, I can't even think of the right words..he just rocks, he really really does.

I'm sure that particular part of his anatomy is way more fun than Disneyland...and the lines would be longer...to ride...well, you know... :heat:

:cheer2: That was one of the cutest interviews I've seen ANYONE do. I was on the floor!

Gerry looked like he had too much fun! Wish he'd left his shirt alone, though. :pant:

Sue

Here's the discussion thread! I was looking all over for it :D

Loved the interview and I'm still giggling over the whole manscaping and Disneyland reference, my GOD! The man has no shame and we all love him for it! :tasty:

I missed the latter part with the band though, and can't wait for it to be put up in the multimedia section.

P.S: I think he looked a little tired though. Can't blame the poor guy. He needs to sleep for the rest of the weekend!

And lets not forget the Jennifer Lopez A$$!!!

AND the question has been answered- Yes he padded his butt in PONR!

Hey, I'm over here in Southern California, still WAITING for GERRY to be on with CONAN!!

But now I REALLY have something to look forward too, judging by what I've just read here...

I had to come online so I can stay up for it!! I was almost tempted to sleep and set my alarm for two hours...I was up abnormally-early today at 6am, so I have been ready for bed since about noon!!! :bonk:

Hi Chelle!! :wave: It was so nice meeting you in Westwood for 300 and dinner at Jerry's Deli!!

Did anyone catch all the 300/Abs references in the comic strip segment??? He said he was "dreamy" now... :rotflmao:

So yeah...I was pretty much dying through the whole thing, so hystercial. And people wonder why we love this guy lol.

And yeah, he looked so damn fine :tasty:

And lets not forget the Jennifer Lopez A$$!!!

AND the question has been answered- Yes he padded his butt in PONR!

LOL! Yup Gerry had a badonk-a-donk......crackin a walnut on his arse, classic Gerry.

And I knew it....I knew his booty was padded like crazy for PONR....muhahahaha!

:rotflmao: The whole cracking a walnut thing was funny enough, but did you see Gerry said "that reminds me of another story"...and then he didn't get to tell it!! Wish we couldv'e heard it!! :kiss:

Loved him showing off his BEAUTIFUL HAIRY CHEST!! :pant: :tasty: :bonk:

This was freaking hilarious - my chest hurts from laughing so hard. This definitely is one of THE best interviews EVER - the only thing that might have improved it would have been more of US in the audience to play off those comments!! I wanna know what OTHER story he was ready to tell when they ran out of time. I haven't been a Conan fan before but after this I may have to change my opinion because Gerry was so GREAT tonight!!!!

Susan, I think I've only ever seen part of one Conan show before too, but I liked him. He really made me laugh when he mimicked Gerry, and the naked butt shot while he was thinking... :rotflmao:

Can you imagine..Gerry is sitting there and SHOWING HIS HAIRY CHEST, and looking very PROUD of it, and no one was there to "appreciate" it??? If only you and I'd been there Susan!!! :cunning:

I know I'm strange but...I thought that was too sweet when he decided to button up his shirt! That little bit of modesty is just so sexy--but that's just me! I wonder if he got his luggage back from the airlines? He looked like he was wearing the same clothes from Brazil--pinstriped blue blazer & dark blue shirt. Conan usually puts on a pretty good show & his humor is a little off the wall but I love it. I think this is the first time I've seen Gerry on there though. Conan is very tall, maybe taller than Gerry by an inch or two. It was a very funny interview--they had each other laughing which is always fun! I missed the band playing & Gerry watching so I hope this one gets put into multimedia also!

Debrasue

I agree that the interview on Conan may be the best yet. I also thought Gerry looked really great tonight-best he's looked sice he started all this travelling. He must have spent alot of his extra days in Rio "sleeping" (see Gloria Maria thread) judging by how well he looks! Wink wink!!

Awesome interview. I knew it would be. Conan has a good time with everyone he interviews. I mean he got Martha Stewart to eat a cold burrito and drink an Old English 40oz.

Gerry was very funny and looking very delicious as usual.

Of course I agree with everything that's been said but most of all I really do think this was one of his best interviews ever.

And all these new Gerry-isms to play with on the boards.

Its funny, as a kid I'd watch the 'Wonderful World of Disney' every Sunday evening (long before Cable).

Little did I know as an adult I'd be so wrapped up in the 'Wonderful World of Gerry-Land'.

I'll bet Prince Charming can't crack a walnut with his arse!

;)

Well not much I can add but :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::heat:Best one yet! I just wish they would give him more time...See...he had another story to tell. Once you get him going we all know that he has a LOT of stories to tell!!!

:wave: Fran

"I'll bet Prince Charming can't crack a walnut with his arse!"

Wow, Meecie, you've just added a whole new dimension to Disney heros!! :rotflmao::rotflmao:

Sue

:omg2: Gerry was wonderful last night! I had to stuff my face in a pillow to keep from waking the whole household with my hysterical laughing :rotflmao: . I don't know about you but I can't get enough of Gerry talking about his body and especially his "man-scaping." :gutter::takeitoff:

:yousosilly2: :smileydavid: :gerrylicious::yummy:

:leochest:

:gerrygasm:

oh my god, I was totally rolling on the floor. That was a GREAT interview! Hearing Gerry talking about his oh-so-beautiful butt and "manscaping" totally make me :tasty: I wonder who those lucky ladies were who got to see the "bush" and commented on it... :pant: :inlove:

Poor guy he did look a bit tired, but at least he's in very good spirit! Even the hubby commented that he seemed really down-to-earth (my response: OF COURSE HE IS!)

By the by, did anyone catch the little section before the interview where Conan and the gang paid their little tribute to the "comic-book to live action moive" theme (i.e 300?) It was freaking hilarious :rotflmao:, and I thought it's a nice little tribute to Gerry and 300... :claphands: