Gerard Butler GALS

Only on Conan... ROTFLMAO

Conan is always that funny, for those who don't watch, they should, it's a great show, Letterman used to be even funnier when he was in that time slot too..it's really late so they get away with more.

Best interview, I was waiting for him to be on that show and I just knew he'd come through.

Okay, yep, that was the same outfit from the Brazil premiere..and still looked FREAKIN' great!

Loved that little button up too..too adorable.

And I do would love to know how that topic of "manscaping" got brought up in Montreal. :D

But he's a BRAVEHEART type of guy..all MANLY MAN!!!

I swear I will never look at Disney the same way again. ;)

LOL :drooldrum::takeitoff:

Oh Gerry that was too funny

He has just been great on all the talk shows

I am still cracking up about Craig's show when he says

"I'd like a fag" LOL

This was just like vintage Gerry he has been a little stressed lately it was great to see him loose.

Caught the little comic book tribute--too funny!!!! I don't get to watch too much tv so hope this gets put into multimedia-----I think it might be on YouTube also--have to check it out later.

And Hey! Welcome China Pearl! So......... :gotgals0ll: So glad to have you share the Gerryness with us! :baby:

Debrasue

Okay, I watched this again (transferred from DVR to DVD) and looked and listened closely.

Ring is there.

Bracelets are there, but not as many, I saw a glint of metal and the entire leather bracelet for sure.

Necklace not there

Chest Hair/Man Cleavage definitely there!

DisneyWorld is the place to be!

yes, he said DisneyWorld not Land I know that's not that important, but when I was corrected I had to go back and check that fact. I know. I'm sick

Edited by DawnS

Caught the little comic book tribute--too funny!!!! I don't get to watch too much tv so hope this gets put into multimedia-----I think it might be on YouTube also--have to check it out later.

And Hey! Welcome China Pearl! So......... :gotgals0ll: So glad to have you share the Gerryness with us! :baby:

Debrasue

Oh, thank you... Got GALS? Absolutely! I just dragged my hubby to see "300" again -- as my birthday gift... :dance:

Priceless!! Our Gerry is getting pretty bold now. I guess that's a good thing. Being shy, or feeling bad about what he said isn't an option anymore. Who cares anyway.

I'd like to be the one who shaved him, just like any other woman. Then have a field day in Disneyland. I won't go any further on that one. He was finally relaxed just like how he is with Craig. Happy to see him like that. That show was helarious, and Gerry was cute, as usual. He showed us he grew back his body hair finally. Even though we only have proof of the chest hair. Who ever got to shave his naked behind is one lukcy person. (hoping it's a woman). :heat::rotflmao::rotflmao:

Conan is 6'6" so 4" taller than Gerry. It was almost disconerting to see someone that much taller than Gerry who usually seems so tall.

I have a favorite t-shirt from Disney World, it is purple, my fave color. I wore it today and chuckled as I read the tagline on the shirt - it says

"Where magic lives".

Boy, do those words mean something MUCH MUCH different than they did when I bought that shirt!!!

This was freaking hilarious - my chest hurts from laughing so hard. This definitely is one of THE best interviews EVER - the only thing that might have improved it would have been more of US in the audience to play off those comments!! I wanna know what OTHER story he was ready to tell when they ran out of time. I haven't been a Conan fan before but after this I may have to change my opinion because Gerry was so GREAT tonight!!!!

As lone attendee (that we know of), I tried. I really did try to keep the appreciation levels up there.

Well, at least as high as I could without looking like a screaming idiot.

People who've known me for a very long time (non-GB appreciaters - yet) listened in and could hear my laugh.

Had a straight-on view of the chest and Disneyland... :ohbaby2:

Hey White Knight! I was wondering who the lone Gerry fan was!!! I'm glad there was at least one of his fans there to appreciate him!!! It is too bad that all of his wonderful fans couldn't get in--I hear that they were very nice to him when he was outside (compared to the rudeness of the razzi-natzis!) The rest of the audience seemed very tame & controlled---I'm sure he would've appreciated a little more enthusiasm from his friendly & adoring fans though.....imo!

Debrasue :butterfly:

Yeah, it was a frustrating process to get into the show - so many high hopes!

Guess it works for NBC and people will have a better idea what to do next time.

The good news is that there were a LOT of smiling faces in the audience and sincere appreciation all around.

The group that got to greet Gerard outside are fabulous ladies - kind, funny, and respectful.

It would've been nice if there hadn't been those razzi-natzis/autograph hounds crowding in.

Hope it doesn't make him shy away from future opportunities to say "hi" to the fans.

I thought that show was hilarious and the manscaping was priceless, but the one show that i watch over and over again is the one when he was on Jay Leno with Queen Latifah. I have never seen Queen L flirt with anyone like that. And he was super sexy flirting back. Great show. The next time I am in L.A. and Gerry's doing a show I will be there too.

I am big fan!! Huge even and will definitely have to go to Scotland to find a mate. Lol. He has ruined us for any other man.

You girls stay funny.

T