Gerard Butler GALS
Susan~Sporran

Gerard Butler Fandom for Newbies (and others)

Missus Sporran, we've got a few questions regarding the "Manbag" floating around the obards. Iffin you're so inclined, the next time you update, mayhap you include this topic...

I am brand new with Gals and love what you are doing. I am a bit confused on how to post and wonder if you have a handbook for dummies?? :)

Marlene, I too am a wee bit lost but slowly making my way around to get the hang of it. Susan as semi-retired Mod from another forum on Ezboard your info is so very helpful. Thanks so much, looking forward to learning my way around without any major trouble. :pointy:

Edited by bamms

Hello Everone,

Thankyou for the run down! I am new here and didn't quite know what some of you were talking about in posts. This clears it up. I look forward to chatting with you all.

OMG!!! HI! Goood Job on this!!!!! I am Glad i Found this place !!! It Seems Great and i am Absoultely obessed With Gerry!!!!! :wuv::wuv:

I am Allie BTW!!! I am Looking Forward to chatting with you all

Edited by Allie_Luvs_GB

:welcome1:

Hi Allie! This is a great place with some wonderful and diverse women who have a love of Gerry in common! Make yourself at home!

Wow!!!

That was great to read Susan.

Great work, thanks :kisswink:

I particularly liked what you wrote about him being close to his mom. :wuv:

Thanks Susan,

This info on Gerry was verra helpful for this newbie. I lurked for a while on this site and then I finally joined in December of last year. You did an awesome job of filling us in on what's what in Gerryland! :tens: Especially good on the movie reviews.

This was VERYYYY helpful for a newbie! Thanks so much for taking the time to post all of that! It was a great help to figuring out my way around here :)

:yourock:

Thank you so much for all the info. Very helpful to newbies and much appreciated!! :)

Cheers,

Vicki

Well, thank you! Such a nice and formal yet warm welcome into the group!

I am very excitied to get to know all of you, and to share the Gerry love! I guess, since I'm new perhaps I should tell you all...a little about myself.

My name is Kelly...I was born in Ireland. I am 22 years old. I reside in the USA currently. AND....I love Gerry! (But I can pronounce Gerard...) lol

Edited by Lady_Shamrock

:funnyup: I'd LOVE to hear yer Irish brogue, Kelly!

:welcome:

Ye're a smart cookie to love Gerry! You will feel right at home here with all of us cause we love him, too. :wuv:

Just found this site....Gerry Butler is fantastic! I have not been interested in an actor in over 50 years. The last time I really liked an actor was James Dean. Well Phantom of the Opera is very intoxicating, in fact I watch it as often as possible. Have seen most of Gerry's films and am anxiously awaiting tuesday for The Ugly Truth's DVD to hit the stores. I may be a senior citizen but am totally taken back by this lovely man. This site is great and I look at it everyday. Carole

Carole,

You'll find yourself in excellent company here at GBGALS!! :welcome:

:hugs:

Songbird

Very cool! Some things I knew some I didn't. I've been liking him for a while (since 300) but recently I've taken a real interest in him and his films. Gerry is a great guy! He, Robert Downey Jr., Keanu Reeves, and Johnny Depp are all guys in there 40's who as actors really do it for me. A young bunch of guys eh Posted Image lol.

Posted ImageUps... Przepraszam, ale jestem nowym nabytkiem i uzylam imienia Gerard w jednym z postow. Juz sie poprawiam. Od dej pory bede pisala GerryPosted Image.

Chociaz Gerard z tym francuskim akcentem jest takie seksownePosted Image. Bardzo podoba mi sie ten wstep dla poczatkujacych, ale jako "fanka" sporo juz wiedzialam.

Dziekuje i pozdrawiam. Anna.

The original post has been updated with some current information, adding films completed and new ones on the horizon.

Great job with this new member info! I'll have to take time later to read it all more closely.

In perusing, I now know what mop boys are. I was wondering about that was as I saw these avatars before I joined! Right now, Erik is my mop boy but I'm having fun getting to know the others! I would like to slap "Mike", that raunchy boy but yet he is still quite attractive! Decisions, descisions. ;)