Gerard Butler GALS

I too have posted my accounts of the day if you wish to read them. It's called A Little Slice of Heaven. The best part of the day after seeing Gerry, of course, was to spend it with the greatest friends I have the privilege to know. Thank you ladies...you are awesome!

Marg, I feel the same. Spending time with my sister fan friends is the nicest thing I have done for myself. I truly love you ladies. You are the greatest friends, loyal, compassionate, funny, huggable, friendly. It just doesn't get better than this.

Hugs,

Lisa

Lisa and Marg, I have to agree with both of you. The best part of the day was seeing Gerry, but being with my fan friends was I will not forget how much fun we did have. You guys are the best, I love all of you. :hearts:

Laurie

Edited by LaurieGB19

I think the moral of the story is that when your in a large group and you want to say hello you really need to treat him with respect and back off a little. And not be demanding, he is only one person and right now he has alot of obligations that he needs to take care of and go to.

I saw a picture of him with a fan in Brazil at the Hotel so I know that he is still willing to say hello and take pictures but everyone has to understand that there is the right time and the right place for all that.

And even though you desperately want that photo as a momento of your moment with him. It's not as important in my opinion than treating him with respect and dignity.

When he has the time, I think its just in his nature to be kind and generous, I don't think he'll ever stop.

:hugsandsnogs:

RORO

PS - I love all my GB.net and GALS friends you all me me laugh and I love spending time with you guys!!!! :hearts:

Edited by RORO

Wow, Lisa that is BEYOND AWESOME :dance: I'm sooooo jealous :tissues: I know in my heart of hearts I'll never have the money to even be in the same state as Gerry, and I highly doubt he'd schlep all the way to MN to hang out with me :whome2: . I'm just happy one of my peeps was able to get within :tasty: distance of Gerry :dance: :mopboyjackie:

I think the moral of the story is that when your in a large group and you want to say hello you really need to treat him with respect and back off a little. And not be demanding, he is only one person and right now he has alot of obligations that he needs to take care of and go to.

...And even though you desperately want that photo as a momento of your moment with him. It's not as important in my opinion than treating him with respect and dignity.

I am proud of our wee group in that we did treat him with respect and dignity. In fact, when Gerry first got out of the car and we all stormed forward, I backed off immediately when they told us to. I know that some of the other fans near me did as well.