Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Stef with an F

New HQ Photos of Arriving at Conan

Guest greyeyegoddess

Love those big closeups of the puffs of hair on the chest...yeah, he's proud...

Thank you ms Stef!

~alice

:music:

Verra hot!!

But is it just me, or does he look a little pi$$ed in these?

Guest greyeyegoddess

I don't think we got one smile with these pictures, but you try to get around with pushy paparazzi and autograph hounds putting pictures in your face--as told by the fans who were there.

Worse than the worse fans!

~alice

I don't think we got one smile with these pictures, but you try to get around with pushy paparazzi and autograph hounds putting pictures in your face--as told by the fans who were there.

~alice

Ah. I see now. I guess these are the pics that I've been hearing so much about, then. Poor thing.

He needs me to be his bodyguard. :lol: I can walk around like Buford Pusser with a baseball bat only Im meaner and prettier.

~alice

I was there, at NBC, waiting INSIDE, to get into the show. My friend and I ALMOST made it in.......(we were no 24 and 25 "in line".........21 and 22 made it into the show........so we "just missed it"...........HOWEVER......we saw Gerry and Allen go in, going right in front of us (he made eye contact with both of us). Gerry was talking in a quite animated (irritated?!) way to Allan...........(maybe about the papparazzi incident at the NBC entrance?!)

I really think it will take them a little while to work out all these new developments of "fame" that they have not had to deal with in the past.

But I am confident that they WILL work out all these minor wrinkles............

:doh::doh::doh:

wow thanks stef what BEAUTIFUL green eyes. he looked kinds o f annoyed in a few and tired. betts

I am so excited because one of those awesome pictures is Gerry getting ready to sign the cover to the scrapbook album. He looked at me briefly when I handed it to him, so I wonder if it's me he's looking at (and not too happily I might add)?

Guest greyeyegoddess

Adoring....as it's been my experience when getting something autographed by Gerry, he really looks at whatever it is, quite studious. He seems to like to look at the fans when they ask him to sign something. He's quite studious in that...and of course, when he gazes upon you.... :pant:

I'm not saying that I know what Gerry is thinking, but I'd bet he rather be with his caring fans than the pushy paparazzi.

~alice

Thanks so much for the new HAWT pics of I think a sleepy looking Gerry more so than irritated. Well in some anyway! I guess this is the price you pay for fame which in my book SUCKS!

:wave: Fran

:thankyou: for sharing the pic's Stef! To me, his facial expression, in some of the pictures, says he is really unhappy with whatever is going on around him. :humph: :angry2: I totally hate to see the downturned mouth and the way he sets his teeth. :grrr2: I only ever want to see him smiling and happy which doesn't seem to be the case much, lately. :tissues: Here's praying for some happier days for our MAIN MAN!

Verra hot!!

One of those looks is when he was looking right at me as I was trying to explain to him that he was holding the cover to the CT Fans scrapbook (and of which he was given a miniature version last summer.) Unfortunately, I saw no affection on his face, and the memory of his blank, pissed-off stare is indelibly burned into my memory. Becozy says he was probably trying to concentrate on what I was saying, but I just can't get on the same page as her. He was pissed and it shows. Swanzer says he was still pissed when he got upstairs. Now I am pretty sure he wasn't pissed at me directly but more than likely the razzi and pro-autograph seekers, but still, the memory was NOT a pleasant one for me.

Oh well, it is what it is, and I cannot change a milisecond of it.

Lisa

Landa I remember the original movie with that big guy not the 2nd movie out but 1973 oh Joe don Baker he was the first Walking tall what a good movie. True too. Yeah he needs a man like that to be his body guard I am so afraid he is really!!!! going to need one soon. Betts

Verra hot!!

One of those looks is when he was looking right at me as I was trying to explain to him that he was holding the cover to the CT Fans scrapbook (and of which he was given a miniature version last summer.) Unfortunately, I saw no affection on his face, and the memory of his blank, pissed-off stare is indelibly burned into my memory. Becozy says he was probably trying to concentrate on what I was saying, but I just can't get on the same page as her. He was pissed and it shows. Swanzer says he was still pissed when he got upstairs. Now I am pretty sure he wasn't pissed at me directly but more than likely the razzi and pro-autograph seekers, but still, the memory was NOT a pleasant one for me.

Oh well, it is what it is, and I cannot change a milisecond of it.

Lisa

It really is over, isn't it? The Gerry/fans lovefest, that is. To be expected, considering the growing demands on his time and attention. Everyone gets pissed from time to time and someone with GB's temperament (passionate and highstrung, i.e., what makes him a great actor) is more and more likely to show the "dark" side to fans with increasing regularity. We don't know GB. And if he and his family are like most others in the world, they probably don't know him that well either. While we all wanted his talent to be acknowledged, the downside of that acknowledgement is increased visibility and prying, on the part of the media, into his life and personality. In truth, the only way fan illusions about a celebrity can be maintained is through a certain degree of ignorance and limited exposure. As soon as the celebrity is more assessible and fans are given more insights, disillusionment soon follows. I AM a GB fan still, though some actions of his of late have been less than endearing and wise, IMHO. However, unlike many here, I have never wanted to meet him, hoping to maintain, through distiance, a small fantasy that he embodies some of the character traits I do admire and see in some of his screen characters. To be frank, every celeb I have met (mostly through accident, since I NEVER seek them out) have been shockingly disappointing. Sorry you now have a negative memory of GB, but in my opinion, it was bound to happen. :(

I don't think lovely exchanges between Gerry and his fans are over, by any means. The frequency of group encounters after talk shows and so forth, may be less, but I do think they will occur under the right circumstances.

When Gerry traveled to Brazil for the premiere of 300 (days after the events at Conan) he greeted his fans jovially, hugging and kissing many of them... and thanking them for being there.

I don't think Gerry will give up the chance to connect with his fans when he feels the situation is safe and non-intrusive. In the case of the pre- Conan gathering, he had issues with the razzi and autograph hounds, and I think the poor fans who were there for him, were simply caught in the middle of that unfortunate mess.

I believe Gerry will still be available to us on his own terms, so long as we are respectful of his boundaries.

Swannie

Edited by Swansong

Swannie, I couldn't agree with you more. I feel sad that it troubles Gerry that he

can't give personal time to each and every fan who comes to see/meet him. He

said that in an interview after the premiere in London. It makes me feel good that

he cares that much.

I think the more controlled the situation, (pre-planned, etc) the better the experience

will be. I also think that casual unplanned situations involving just a few, will also

be just as positive as they have always been. When there is a large group, he will

never be able to "get" to everyone, and knowing that he would if he possible could

has to count for something.

I feel sad for you, Lisa, that your experience left you with negative feelings. I can

only hope you can come to terms with it, and realize that you are one of the kind,

considerate fans who just happened to catch Gerry at a "bad" time. I can't imagine

what it would be to look into those beautiful eyes and not see warmth and love. I

know you can't change what happened, but I hope time will help you erase the

bad memory of the interaction.

Momma J.

Big Gerry pics... :swoon: Big hairy Gerry chest!! :swoon::swoon::swoon:

(Sorry Gals, just trying to "lighten" the mood)... :kiss:

Dear Lisa... :rose: :hug99: Maybe this will help...picture when you have been at your most tired, like from lack of sleep for too long. I know how miserable it can make me feel, it affects my whole attitude and over all well being. Think of how Gerry has been promoting 300 all over the WORLD.

That's all hon, I hope you'll feel better about this, but I have an idea of what you feel.

Not long ago a friend was saying, that people think being nice is being weak. My friend was pushed into a corner and had to be firm with an individual. The look on the individuals face was shock that this nice person could be firm and strong. Gerry is a nice, decent, man but not a push over, so good for him. The 300 junket was gruelling and canstant and the same questions over and over, it became tedious. Gerry was always entertaining and put a spin on his answers to make it interesting. He puts a lot of personality and thought into his job which can be very draining. What I see of Gerry is demanding and that is only the public part of his career. No excuses, just thoughts.