Gerard Butler GALS

Gerry's Midwest Classy Lasses #11

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL Ray! And he's going to need plenty of room to move around since he's such a big guy! :D

well hello my fine feathered GALS-

I loooooooooove the title of the new thread. Where do I stand in line to get tickets? :cunning:

Trix- will you PM your address. It will help me get the money to you that I owe. I love the pictures. They are great. But now, I gotta do something about my hair.

Stacie- you kill me. Yeah, I am up for IHOP. :D

Pat- I love the pic Trix took of you on at the slumber party. You are all sexy with your "muchin" self. What would Gerry think? :cunning:

Kelly- there is a BURNS poetry contest on .NET. I entered. It is pretty cool. I hope the movie gets made too.

Ladies- I loooooove all the new siggies.

Edited by tstarr

I'm lurking around tonight. Watching to see who is voted off of Dancing with the Stars first.

I am still recovering I think. I am working on a workout plan for Vegas.

Did ya'll see the Support the Site thread. They are $600 short as of yesterday for their yearly dues to keep the site up and running. I am looking at my bills and expenses to see what I could afford. It may only be $10 or $20 but I don't know about you I don't want to go back over there. I like the mood much better here. Some of you might have already donated I just thought I would say something in case you missed the thread.

I'm here -- just need to make dinner

I donated as much as I could. I wish I could give $100, but I just can't. I have my siggy posted on GB.net, too. :D That's gotta be interesting! LOL, now they'll all know where we disappeared to!

I just picked a siggy for Vegas. I need to go over to .net and add it.

I don't know what todays donations were and I dont' know if the ones that sent checks let admin know how much they sent. It is like they said we have over 3000 members. If everyone just sent $1 we would be fine but they said it averages to 3 to 5% of the site actually donates.

I posted my profile/resume on AA and I could only pick ticket counter or admin assitant. they did not have an option for management. I keep checking back to see if they post those positons.

I sent out about 4 resumes last night. I am back into full force again. Mom heard that it looks better if you are employeed when applying for a job so i'll see what happens.

I'm starting to post like a mad woman over on .Net just to get my siggy seen. Gotta get the word out!

LMAO - well now there's no question to where the GMCLs went to! Especially that crazy Trixie who posted a million times a day!

Miki- good job on putting in the resumes.

Trix- you bad girl. You are going to get put on a second wanted poster at .NET. :D

CHALLENGE TO ALL THE GMCLS

I think there are 30 of us or so. If we each give ten bucks that will help out. I can put in mine.

It is cool if you can't. Just a thought.

It looks like it is going to be $10 for me and I know Trixie posted that she has donated. GALS was so great to give us our own section here. I think it would be nice if we could help out, but I also understand if things are tight and it can't be done.

I'm going to donate again. I do not want this site to shut down - I'll get the shkaes! :D

Trix- not the SHAKES. then you can't type...OMG!!! I will give my monthly paycheck if I have to. uh...erm...hope the hubby did not hear that.

I just sent a good chunk of change. I hope it helps.

AAARRRRRGGG!!!

That still cracks me up!!

LOL!

that reminds me Keith filled me in on all the crazy ...erm...special things you and an special friend can do in the privacy of your own home. I have more info on the angry dragon and such. I gotta get those to you.

LMAO Terra! Keith has some funny friends I tell ya!

Hey, doesn't it look like Gerry's saying AARRRRGG in my sig?? LMAO!!!

Trix- yeah, it does. I need your address lady.

Keith told me about a new one called the "Cleveland Steamer" I will let your minds wonder until I send you the real info.

Edited by tstarr

OMG!!! I know and now I am back in reality hell!!!

One of the best parts was laughing about CAKETOWN.

LMAO!!! THIS IS CAKETOWN!!!!!

And the "trumpet"! OMG Terra you were killing me!

Terra - Do you have PayPal? I just thought of this. If you do, you can send the money that way. If not, I'll PM you my addy. :D