Gerard Butler GALS

Gerry's Midwest Classy Lasses #11

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Checking in quick from South Dakota ladies!

I wanted to wish everyone a wonderful Easter!!!

HAPPY EASTERGMCL'SGERRY

MAY THE EASTER BUNNY BRING YOU LOTS OF CHOCOLATE EGGS

You rang? I read chocolate and I knew you were calling for me Pat. :cunning: OMG, I've just read through 12 pages of you lusty ladies Scottish spreads and storming castles and "popping up" scenarios. my my my.

I had a sex dream w/Gerry the other night that kinda scared me. Not that he was frightening or anything, but so willing to satisfy. It will definately go down as one of the strangest dreams I've ever had. It involved Me, Gerry, Matthew Goode (Brit actor who's just delightful), some raisinettes and diet coke. Oh, and marshmallows. It was more vivid after I woke up and I'm losing some of the memory now dangit! I remember meeting Gerry and Matthew after a Tom Jones concert ( WTF :confused: ) and stopping to pick up raisinettes and marshmallows because Matthew wanted smores w/the raisinettes. So, we go back to his place which ended up being a treehouse inside a house where we had a little bonfire in the middle of the room and afterwards the ashes dropped down in a shoot in the floor. Gerry starts going on about having sex w/marshmallows and pouring diet coke on for the fizzle. Well from what I can remember (and not to be too over 18 in details) those marshmallows are very durable and flexible and melt in your mouth when needed. :heat: It was a free for all and I remember the place was a mess afterwards w/food everywhere along with us being covered in sticky diet coke residue. I remember Gerry standing up saying we had to clean up before his mom came home and then I woke up. I know there was more, but I can't remember it all dangit! All I know is when I woke up I was laughing and just completely stunned at what I just dreamt. I mean WTF was that about? Marshmallows and diet coke? I'm still freaking out about meeting them after a Tom Jones concert. Jeez louise!

Stacie - Great video. I just love fan vids. I should try and do one, but knowing me I'll screw it up.

Kelly - The pic of my son you're referring to is from Finding Nemo and its' one of the sharks that befriends Dory. "Fish are friends NOT food"

Mik - any luck with the new job search? Keep us posted and hope it works out for you. You need to find something you enjoy other than for a paycheck. It's hard to find, but something will come along. BTW, can't wait to see your video.

Trixie - if you get something back you can always sell it on Ebay. :lol: Just kidding. Something about Mario just doesn't sit right with me. He's almost too :confused: . I don't know what it's. It's very cool though that he wrote you back and you can now send something to him personally. Very cool.

I NEED to update my Myspace page. I have all you newbies that added me and I haven't sent out nothing. I think the last time I longed on was like 3 weeks ago. I've had my page that's up now for over 2 mons and it needs to go. I have ideas i just need to find the time. OMG I need time!!! Argh!!!!!

I'm on 4 different meds now for my DOUBLE ear infection (Amoxicillin, Meclizine, Allegra D and Nasacort). The pharmacist gave me the wrong directions so I've been taking them like every 6 hours when I should have been taking them every 12 hrs. No wonder I literally slept the entire week that past away. I had to keep headphones on w/music to stay awake at work and when I got home I put on my pj's and fell asleep like clockwork. I've watched most of my shows either Saturday or yesterday because I was sleeping and my hubby taped them for me. I remember him coming in and waking me up to take my meds and feeding me potatoe chips while I was 1/2 asleep so that it would not upset my stomach. Oy vey... Well I'm doing much better now, but still groggy and tired. The dizziness has siezed a bit which is very good. Oh well, I can deal now that I'm not as medicated as before.

You ladies stay out of trouble and keep posting the Scottish spreads. I do feel a bit of toast and jam is in order and he can be the protein on top.

Cassie

Edited by Cassie

Cassie...did you happen to watch 9 1/2 Weeks lately? I mean, besides all the drugs you are on, why else would you be dreaming of kinky food items and mutliple partners? :cunning: Gerry, diet coke, raisinettes, marshmallows and a Tom Jones concert doesn't sound all that bad except...who the heck is Matthew Goode??? :confused::D

Seriously, I am sorry to hear you are/were so sick! :sick: I am glad you are starting to feel better. Your hubby is a sweetie to be taking such good care of you while you were out of it. :hug99:

There are some weird bugs going around because my husband was sick last month but STILL has a cough! He cannot get rid of it. Another friend has the same problem. She was sick about a month ago and also still has a cough from it. :confused:

I hope everyone had a nice Easter! I survived going to my crazy SIL's. She was pretty good for the most part, but when everything settled down, she started hitting the beer and that's when we left! :escape:

Today is the Cubs home opener but they are not doing too well right now. :( We will be at the game tomorrow. The weather will not be the best but as long as it doesn't rain or snow, it should be ok. Anyday at the ballpark is a good day to me! ;)

I'll be lurking!

p.s. It is SNOWING outside!!! WTF happened to Spring??? :tantrum:

Edited by Scorpio613

Cassie...did you happen to watch 9 1/2 Weeks lately? I mean, besides all the drugs you are on, why else would you be dreaming of kinky food items and mutliple partners? :cunning: Gerry, Matthew Goode, diet coke, raisinettes, marshmallows and a Tom Jones concert doesn't sound all that bad except...who the heck is Matthew Goode?? :confused::D

You know what - in all that madness I didn't even think that the drugs were probably the culprit. Duh... No wonder it was bloody weird. I mean the treehouse was weird and the chute in the floor was strange but the sex from what I can remember was HOT! :scared::cunning: Hum... Matthew Goode, well he's one of my favorite Brits at the moment. I have several and I added him on the list about a year ago. He's quite a cutie. Here's a pic. You may now recognize him...

Posted Image

Cute huh? lol

The Cubs played today? Where is SPRING!!!!! I think of baseball and I know that Spring is here and this weather does NOT feel like spring. When you have snow regardless if it's sticking or not it's still snow and when you have it in APRIL then I'm not a happy person. I need to get out of my hybernating mood and get out. Grrrrrr....

Well, I thought I would lurk a bit on the site before I go to bed. I figure if I get some sleep before 8pm I'll feel better and not so groggy.

Ciao!

Cassie

Cassie Yikes about the medication mess up but glad to hear you are getting better. Hope you're back to 100% soon. I recognize Matthew Goode from the movie Chasing Liberty with Mandy Moore. LOVE that movie. And he is definintely a cutie. As for the dream... :cheeky: Diet coke and marshmallows, that is definitely a new one. LOL And thanks about the video, I had fun making it. I can't wait to see Miklyn's.

Pat Hope you have a blast at the game and hope the weather cooperates. And hope the Cubs win!

Miklyn how is the video coming along? Did you get it turned in for the competition?

Trixie hope your trip is going well and the family is doing great!

Hello to everyone else out there! :wave:

Hey ladies sorry I haven't been on much. My mom was with me until today.

I am really getting bored at my job and frustrated because there is a girl at work that always looks for all the easy work which leaves us with the crap work so she meets her goals with no problem. When you say something to the manager she just says she knows who keys what but than does nothing about it. I swear if I get called in because I don't meet my goals I am going to complain about that girl. It is not right. Ok done venting.

I have have to say some have nicotine fits or caffeine withdrawls..... I am having massive TRIXIE withdrawls.... when are YOU coming home..... :crybaby:

I hope everyone else is doing ok

OMG...miki you and I are having the same symptoms. I am having the shakes as I write this. Where is Trix? I need my fix. :funnyface:

what is up girls? Everyone have a good easter and get lots of candy? I would like to have gotten a "sweet talking sugar coated candy man myself". :gerryblacktrunks: saddly, he was not in my easter basket...damn bunny

Miki...some help for you

http://msn.careerbuilder.com/custom/msn/ca...ce&catid=wi

hopes this helps...

:hugs:

Edited by tstarr

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow!!! :lol:

Good Afternoon from the land of Ice and Snow otherwise known as Chicago!!! Let's see, today's date is April 11, but when I look outside, it looks more like January 11! WTF happened to Spring??? :tantrum: And I was worried about the weather for yesterday's baseball game! Compared to today, yesterday was a heatwave!!! :D

It was fun going back to the ballpark yesterday. I just love it there! The cold wasn't bad at first but because our seats were NOT in the sun, it got really cold really quick! We stuck it out until the end, which sadly was not in the Cubs favor. But at least we got to see the game. With today's weather, there will be no game today! :doh:

Of all weeks for the weather to go crazy! My kids are on Spring Break but it is more like winter vacation! :( At least we got outside for a while yesterday. Today we are staying inside until my daughter has piano class.

Any one watch DWTS last night? Leeza was voted off which I figured if she didn't go, it would be Clyde. Did anyone read that Mario's girlfriend, Karina is being threatened by the Russian mob? There was something about her getting death threats if she continued to date Mario. I don't know all the details, but she was to appear and dance with him at a night club in Vegas but after getting these threats, Mario told her to stay home for her own safety! Trixie...what has Mario gotten himself into? :confused:

Not much else going on so I will be lurking until I have to pull out the dog sled to take my daughter to piano class! :p

Edited by Scorpio613

Good Afternoon Ladies!

I do apologize for bringing that dang South Dakota weather back with me. When we left yesterday morning they were just starting to get slammed with snow. We drove for 200 miles in this crap and finally got out of it with the weather system trailing behind us. What would normally take us 8 1/2 hours to drive took us 11 hours instead. Bleck! But, we made it home safe and sound.

We had a good trip otherwise - very relaxing. I hope everyone had a good holiday! Everytime we drive through La Crosse Paul wants to move there. I would love to because we could get a big house and land for much cheaper out there, but.....I'm quite partial to Chicago. :D

Back to the same ol', same ol' here. Getting some laundry done and just bumming around on this lazy afternoon.

Good Afternoon Ladies!

We had a good trip otherwise - very relaxing. I hope everyone had a good holiday! Everytime we drive through La Crosse Paul wants to move there. I would love to because we could get a big house and land for much cheaper out there, but.....I'm quite partial to Chicago. :D

Trixie!! My oldest goes to school in LaCrosse and LOVES IT there. I get there quite often as well, and it is a nice town!

Glad to see you returned safe and sound.

Paulette

La Crosse is a beautiful city! I am considering it. Paul could transer out there since AA flies there. I love all the hills, trees, and the Mississippi river right there.

Hello ladies

I have been debating posting just because I have not been in that great of a mood today. Then I thought if anyone can get me laughing it would be ya'll. I just had a crap day at work again.

I am in such a need of something fun.

I am going to have to check out the videos. It looks like their are 15 of us. This should be fun but nerve wracking waiting.

I'll be lurking for a little bit

Thanks Stacie. Just frustrated with the office politics. There is the one girl that gets away with anything and then we all get called on any little thing we do. I want out so bad ... you have no idea. It is not enough money to deal with all of that.

I do have good news just booked a party for April 29th. So now I have one on the 20th and the 29th

I totally understand what you're saying about certain ones getting away with stuff. My job definitely has a few "favorites" that get away with way too much doing way too little. I swear that is such a pet peeve of mine. Everyone should have to do their fair share, but more often then not it's people like you and I that pick up the slack for others. And get nothing in return.

Cool that you have two parties set up. Hope you get lots and lots of sales from them both. BTW, the sleep mask I bought from you at Indy, I love it. Only one problem, every time I wear the thing I wake up the next morning with it on my forehead instead of over my eyes. :doh: How weird am I?

that is too funny. I wonder how that happens. I love that satin mask.

I am going to leave work ontime tomorrow and come home and work on my parties and see if I can get a few more booked from the girls night out that I did.