Gerard Butler GALS

Gerry's Midwest Classy Lasses #11

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I sent her an email tonight.

Aren't those pics to die for??? OMG! Some of them look like they were taken last year, but who cares!? He's hawt!

those pictures were killling me. He is sooo finnne.

I am working on touching them up but I got the moonlight pics. Once I see what I can do with them I will share them unless you want them untouched. (no pun)

That's alright, I'll just have him take a quick shower (I'll hop in and help him clean off, of course!). Ahhh....to loofah those fabulous buns....

:rotflmao: :funnyabove:

Give me those thighs. I have to say that him sitting on the edge of the bed was actually more hawt to me than the standing in the moonlight but I'll take that scene too. LOL

I am just popping by to say hi and see how everyone is doing. Haven't had a chance to read all the posts on here but I hope you all had fun watching 300!

Trix - As usual, I love your siggy. You have the funniest ones! LOL.

Miklyn, Kelly, Stacie and Pat - Hope you are all doing well and have recovered from seeing GB on the big screen. He was buff in this one, that's for sure! I thought he looked very handsome as an "older" man as well. He may be one of those men who get better looking with age. And, good for him!

Just got back from traveling last week and I can't say I like the change in weather the past couple of days. Yesterday, I was in open toed shoes and they were fine in the morning and blue in the afternoon. You gotta love Chicago this time of year.

Hope everyone is healthy and warm.

Take care,

Gemmie

*Marissa streaks through thread waving Cardinal Red banner*

FOUR MORE DAYS TIL HOME OPENER!!!

WOOOOHOOOO!!!

Marissa...I'll be at the Cubs game the day after opening day (couldn't get opening day :(). Anytime you want to meet up for a Cubs/Cards game during the season, just let me know!!! :D Btw...Congrats! ;)

Hello ladies!

Popping in quickly to see how you are all doing.

Kelly, how is the job going?

Not too much new here. We had a virtual baby boom at work this week. We ran out of bassinetts to put the babies in, and had to put some patients out on our Medical floor. We were a busting at the seams. Worked some long 12 hour shifts to cover the increased census, but alas it means moola for Gerry trips. Funny thing is, they will all be going home by Friday and then we will probably be empty for a couple days.

For you Vegas gals, Ethan will probably be joining us for the events. He told me he doesn't want to sit at my girlfriend's house and do nothing while I am at the cony, so he told me he wants to go hang out with the gals and guys at the event. So I guess that means I have to cough up the money for him a ticket. YIKES! If I would have known this, I might have canceled GALS and saved the money for UK, but I have already paid for POTO tickets for us and have told my family we are coming. My friend at work told me it is only money, and it will be an experience for him. Once he goes off to colege, this fall, he will more than likely not be coming too many events with me anymore, so this will be a little graduation gift. At least that is how I am trying to justify the expense in my head. I'll keep you posted.

GOtta run and cook din din and then head out to Tosh's Play at the jr high school. Will be on later.

Like the new sigey???

P

Hello ladies....

I am so bad I was waiting for the UPS guy today and then I was going to clean and instead I have been playing on the thread about Naomi and Gerry as a couple, but it is no longer about that we corrupted that thread. Then I ran into the gutter gals thread and had a gerry-rita. Quite good.

I keep this up and i'll have a new guy soon. I don't know when I lose Erik's Angel Gal but it fits with my avatar right now.

I hope everyone is doing good and I'll be lurking. Grey's comes on soon.

Paulette that is cool that Ethan can come now. I understand the money thing. I have been stashing some here and there so Vegas isn't such a shock.

Morning ladies! Just getting ready for work and thought I'd pop in quick. Looks like its been quiet around here lately. Everyone still recovering from Indy? I know I still am a little bit. Not much going on here. Watching the movie Happy Feet the other day, it was cute! A little more serious than I was expecting but still funny.

BTW, those Shortbread Highlanders' cookies were super yummy. I might have to buy some more from the web. I was sad when they were gone.

Ready for Leno next week? Hope it's as funny as Conan. Plus I saw someone say that he is first listing for the guests for that night. Woo-Hoo! Go Gerry!

Well, I better get ready for work. Talk to you all soon!

Stacie

Enchanting Eyes - mad sexy sigey picture thingy! I still don't have this stuff. :stars: But yours is mad sexy! I wish my hair had that much body in it, if I was a drawing I suppose I could!

That fact that you and your teenage son are so cool to hang out is astronomically amazing and enjoy it! Other things will catch his interest as his life builds and these will be great times to look back on that you've shared.

To Vegas, to not Vegas...What's the average anyone's spent for the trip so far? With airfare?

Edited by RayOfSunshine

Morning ladies. Hey Miklyn, since you joined us down in the gutter yesterday I thought I'd venture 'up top' to check in with my fellow midwestern SASSY lasses.

I love how now that it's spring the weather forcast always includes a chance of rain. Just cover the bases and say it might rain!

Little over two months to Vegas. It'll be HOT there in June, but July is actually worse. And Ray I got a flight from Milwaukee for $270, $225 for registration (it's $250 now) I'm also going to Chippies and taking my daughter to POTO. So I'm spending a bit. I'm trying to work out the hotel, but I may or may not stay there. My mom lives in Vegas so I can stay there, but then I need to get back and forth so I'm still thinking.

And if any of you are wondering what we do int he gutter. Here is a sample of todays fare

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Have a great Day!

Good Morning Ladies!

I've been MIA a bit myself this week. I can't believe a week has already gone by since we were having a blast in Indy.

Yesterday, my SIL, Lynn and I took the kids to the Shedd Aquarium. She had free passes for 2 adults and 3 children, so it worked out perfect. We had such a great time and the kids really enjoyed it. She and I did all the girl talk, of course and I had told her about Indy and our 300 gathering. She told how that she and her husband are dying to see 300 (she said she's more interested in watching all the ripped men prancing around in nothing! lol). After much conversation and a few phone calls, we got a babysitter for tonight and we doing a double date to the IMAX theatre to see 300 tonight. She was originally going to watch my kids tonight so Paul and I could celebrate our belated anniversary. So, we got Janis (their sister) to watch all the kids so the 4 of us could go out. It should be a lot of fun! I'm interested to see their reactions to the movie.

Ray - Vegas is costing about $380 for me so far - that's the convention ticket and for 1/2 the room (Miklyn is sharing with us). I haven't bought our flight tix yet because they are so high right now because of spring break. If they don't drop we'll probably fly standby to Orange County, CA and have to make the drive. But, I'm sure the fares will drop once spring break is over. You should go!!

Stacie - What's up woman?! Glad to see I'm not the only one still recovering! Weren't those cookies so yummy? I'm so addicted to those things. If Paul can coolect enough of them off the Glasgow flights I'll send you a little care package! :D

Paulette - So glad to hear Ethan will be joining us! He's such a cool guy. At least he'll know he won't be the only dude there - he and Paul can entertain eachother.

Anyways, back to work for a bit!

I've been alittle quiet myself, I have some kind of bug making me not feel so good. :sick:

Sick or not, the show must and did go on! We did the last show of the school play last night! It went really well and the kids did great! They did Music Man Jr. and did a very good job considering the majority of these kids have absolutely no theater experience! We did 2 shows on Wednesday...I was at school for 6 hrs. and my daughter was there for 10 hrs. that day! :bonk: I was on hair/makeup & costumes. It was funny putting makeup on the 6th, 7th and 8th grade boys! :D Some were ok with it and others totally freaked! :scared: It was nice to be doing some theater again. I really missed it. I will probably be involved in another show this summer. Things are in the works and I'll know more later.

Trixie...I think alot of people went to the Shedd yesterday! My crazy SIL was there too, but ended up leaving because she said it was too crowded! Note: She doesn't like crowds unless she is the center of attention of one! :p Her daughter came to the show with us last night but SIL didn't because she was too 'stressed out' from driving downtown and shopping! :confused: Have fun seeing 300 again! :lookin::pant:

Paulette...love the new siggy! That is great that Ethan will be hanging with us again! He is a cool dude! ;)

Ray...I haven't totaled my Vegas costs yet but I look at it this way, just go and worry about it later! I was very upset that I couldn't go to the Gals convention last year (I was going to Vegas 2 weeks later) and I ended up missing a good time and most of all, Gerry!!! :crybaby: I don't expect him to be there this year, but I don't want to miss all the fun at the convention! :cheeky: Besides, I already have my dress for the 300 Ball! :bellydance: I hope to see you there Ray! :vegasbaby:

I better get going. My daughter is having 2 friends over after school, so I have to clean up a bit before they come over to mess it up again! :bonk:

Later!

Edited by Scorpio613

I don't want to sound like a know-it-all, I'm sure there are others who know about airlines in general, but I just want to share my knowledge of Vegas flights. I 've been frequently flying back and forth from Chicago/Milwaukee to Vegas for over 15 years and I caution you if you're waiting for rates to drop. I really don't think they will. Spring break fares aren't related to those in June. The airlines sell a certain number of seats at certain prices starting with the lowest. When those sell out the fares get higher. The only time they will drop is if the planes are not filling up. This is my biggest caution. Flights from Chicago and Milwaukee to Vegas almost always fill up. In the past 10 years of flying back and forth (I lived there for a while too) I had maybe 4 flights that weren't at least 95% full.

Fares may of course go down, but I think the airlines are more likely to cancel flights and combine them then lower fares (this has happened to me many times too)

Okay service announcement over. Feel free to tell me to shut up :lol:

And an afterthought question: Trixie does your hubby work for an airline? I'm half remembering this. Is that how you can fly stand by?

Edited by DawnS

WOOOOHOOOO!!!

Marissa...I'll be at the Cubs game the day after opening day (couldn't get opening day :(). Anytime you want to meet up for a Cubs/Cards game during the season, just let me know!!! :D Btw...Congrats! ;)

Awww, Scorpio. How sweet of you to offer to watch your Scrubs get their arses kicked with me. *sniff* You're such a good GAL. :lol:

Edited by Marissa

WOOOOHOOOO!!!

Awww, Scorpio. How sweet of you to offer to watch your Scrubs get their arses kicked with me. *sniff* You're such a good GAL. :lol:

Now, Now Marissa...I was just bein' neighborhoodly! :wave:

Can't we all just get along??? :funnyface:

Edited by Scorpio613

I don't want to sound like a know-it-all, I'm sure there are others who know about airlines in general, but I just want to share my knowledge of Vegas flights. I 've been frequently flying back and forth from Chicago/Milwaukee to Vegas for over 15 years and I caution you if you're waiting for rates to drop. I really don't think they will. Spring break fares aren't related to those in June. The airlines sell a certain number of seats at certain prices starting with the lowest. When those sell out the fares get higher. The only time they will drop is if the planes are not filling up. This is my biggest caution. Flights from Chicago and Milwaukee to Vegas almost always fill up. In the past 10 years of flying back and forth (I lived there for a while too) I had maybe 4 flights that weren't at least 95% full.

Fares may of course go down, but I think the airlines are more likely to cancel flights and combine them then lower fares (this has happened to me many times too)

Okay service announcement over. Feel free to tell me to shut up :lol:

And an afterthought question: Trixie does your hubby work for an airline? I'm half remembering this. Is that how you can fly stand by?

ACK don't say that. I was waiting for the airfare to go down as well. I knew I should have bought the tickets 3 weeks ago when I could have gotten them for $199. Guess I will just have to keep a looking.

Paulette

Quick run through! Hi ladies!

Going out to dinner with a girl from work & then going to see Blades of Glory. I couldn't convince her to see 300. Plus we ARE taking her daughter who is in the 1st grade, so 300 is probably not the best movie for her to see. hee hee

Trixie, I LOVE those cookies. I wonder if they have a cookie of the month club? LOL

I better jump in the shower. Talk to you all soon!

And Dawn, I might have to check out the gutter, those pictures were interesting enough, I can only imagine the things being said about them. :cunning: