Gerard Butler GALS

Gerry's Midwest Classy Lasses #11

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stacie...Finally saw the video and :ohbaby2: ...I liked it alot!!! :tasty:

Cassie...Your back! I was wondering when you would get around to posting. Great pics! Your little boy looked like he was in Disney-heaven meeting all the characters! :D

Unfortunately opening day for both the Cubs and the Sox did not go well. :wall: But one game does not a season make! I just hope the weather warms up next week for the Cubs opener! :(

I was so busy yesterday that I missed DWTS so I will have to catch up tonight. Is anyone else watching it again? Trixie? Miklyn? :confused:

Don't Forget: GERRY ON LENO TONIGHT...and it looks like it is ONLY Gerry and Tim McGraw! Yeah, Gerry finally gets 1st billing!!! :claphands:

Gem, hope you enjoy the video when you get a chance to see it!

Pat, glad to hear you enjoyed the video, too. And how could I ever forget about Gerry on Leno? Plus I actually have the day off tomorrow so can stay up to watch it and not have to worry about getting up at 5 am tomorrow. Yippy!

Hope everyone else is doing okay. And is it cold where everyone else is at? It's actually trying to snow here! Yuck!!! :tantrum:

Talk to you all soon!

Stacie

Hi ladies,

I left work a little early to do something else but now I don't feel like it. so I am ging to call Deb who is also a Surprise lady and tell her I will drop her stuff off Thursday night. I'll just put them in my car and head out from work.

Not much else going on. I'll have to wait for the clips online to see Gerry on Leno. i am sure it will be a great show.

I'll be lurking around

Good Evening Ladies!

Sorry I've been MIA. I really have no excuse other than too lazy to type! :bonk: Although not too much to report here! We were talking about the flights to Vegas and I think we're opting for flying standby to Orange County and then just driving up. I hate the thought of having to drive, but at least we'd get there.

PatKay - I keep forgetting to watch DWTS! And thanks for the reminder to watch Leno tonight, I had a brainfart and forgot! The horror!! :scared: And I missed Mario in town last week, I'm so bummed! I would have marched right on over to the WGN studios to see if he remembered me (doubt it!). But, at least I would get my pic of him signed. :D

Cassie - Looks like you had an awesome time at Disney!! Thanks for posting those adorable pics of your little cutie (and the big cutie, too! :D ). I can't wait until my kids are a little older and we can take them there.

Stacie - Cool vid! Very good job! And the film aging did amazing effects to those sex scenes! ;) They're talking about flurries here, too. I'm a little miffed!

Gemmie - What's up woman! Glad to see you stop by! Still want to tip back a few one of these days, I haven't forgot!

I have dance class tonight and I'm going to haul @$$ home to watch Leno! I'm sure our thread will be on fire afterwards!

Edited because I'm a dufus

Edited by Trixie

It has been EXTREMELY quiet on here the last few days.

I have intermitently lurked the last couple of days. I've been busy spring cleaning since I've gotten the whole week off before I start my new job.

I did go out and have lunch today with a good friend and former co-worker and she said everyone misses me terribly and that the place has gone to H-E-double hockeysticks since I've left......OH WELL!!!!

What is everyone doing over the Easter holiday?? The family and I are just staying home and enjoying a ham.

Cassie I almost forgot to say that your little boy is adorable!!!! I'ts looks as if you had lot of fun at Disney.

BTW.....the one picture of your little boy, I think it's about the fourth or fifth one down. What is he standing next too??? It scared the jeepers out of me!!!!! It looks like a slug!!!! :eek:

Have fun watching Leno tonight!!!!!

I wonder if he will ask Gerry about the EFNY thing since he didn't ask Kurt Russell last night. :confused:

Edited by gerardaholic66

I swear Kelly your sig cracks me up everytime I see it!! Not too many men can claim to have a castle between their thighs!

Glad to hear you got to relax a little and go out with your friend. Good luck again on your new job next week!! We're headed out to my Mom's farm for Easter, we'll be gone from Sat-Tues. But, thank goodness for internet so I can check on here!

LOL Actually, the funny thing is, after I posted that the thing that came to my mind was the scene from The Princess Bride with Billy Crystal & Carol Kane's characters standing there waving and saying "Have fun storming the castle." pic

Apparently, I'm feeling riled up tonight. Probably cause I know I don't have to work tomorrow. But I have no plans to do anything. Ooooh, I know, I'll go see 300 again. This will be only the second time I've seen it. Gotta help those ticket sales out. Plus I must need a good dose of the Gerry juice. hee hee

His face was priceless in one of those pics! They were like the sun - he couldn't look directly at them!

Only if I have the chicken filets in! LMAO! Otherwise there will be "nothing" to sign!

Are you going to go and see 300? I saw it twice on IMAX last weekend - I'm hooked!

ok ladies, I am filling out another application. It is asking for the reason I am leaving. I am thinking of putting something about looking for a position that better matches my skills that can help grow their company. Sorry half asleep, I fell asleep on the couch watching dancing with the starts.

Trixie I can see your avatar. LOL a little late. Also when you get a chance if you could send that song I would appreciate it. :)

Hey Gals!

What's shaking? Trix - I am ready to tip a few whenever you are! I hope this weekend is the last of the snow because I have spring fever big time. Just been traveling and it seems everywhere I went it was warmer than Chicago. So, now I am spoiled and I want some warmth.

Stacie - you are just full of comments on this board - you are cracking me up. And, yes, while most men will claim to be king of their castle, well, this guy can really back it up with hard evidence...or so it seems anyway. Wow and it's only Tuesday.

I saw 300 - my favorite part was when he was eating the apple and made the "civilized" remark. Good delivery on that line. Made me laugh.

Hope everyone is doing fine and is feisty as ever. So, is everyone ready for Gerry tonight? I have to be up so I am going to tune in and see if he's funny this time. The last few interviews I caught, he kinda rambled aimlessly.....don't mind the rambling as long as the aim is steady!

Gem

I don't know if any of ya'll watch American Idol but I just have to vent. I liked Melinda's singing at first and her being surprised at the applause was cool the first time and a little understandable the 2nd time but now it feels like an act. Accept the applause and to some extent expect it your a good singer. I now really dont' care how far she goes because it feels fake. :tantrum:

I can't wait to hear how Gerry was on Leno. I'll have to wait for someone to post it so I can see it.

ok ladies, I am filling out another application. It is asking for the reason I am leaving. I am thinking of putting something about looking for a position that better matches my skills that can help grow their company. Sorry half asleep, I fell asleep on the couch watching dancing with the starts.

Trixie I can see your avatar. LOL a little late. Also when you get a chance if you could send that song I would appreciate it. :)

OMG....I can just see Gerry, like Tim MCGraw, dumping his suitcase on the floor and shuffling through them to find something to wear!! :rotflmao::rotflmao:

Miklyn I like the reason you gave for looking for another postition. I am keeping my fingers crossed that you get the job at the airlines.