Gerard Butler GALS

Gerry's Midwest Classy Lasses #11

Gerry was great last night! :cunning: Don't I wish! :D

Anyway, he was as adorable as ever! I loved the story about is Mum calling him and giving him grief about saying they were poor. She didn't want people thinking they were 'trailer trash'! :lol:

He is such a great story teller. Especially when he was talking about getting in the accident, I loved the way he said he was so calm saying "Ok now I am going to crash my car!" The look on his face was priceless. Can you imagine you get into a minor car accident and GERRY jumps out of the other car! What would you do? :thudstars:

I don't know about you ladies, but with the way Gerry sits...the Scottish Spread it is being called....it is hard to keep my eyes 'above the belt'! :heat: He has such beautiful long legs and he sits so 'manly' that your eyes can't help but gravitate south! :pant:

Maybe it is the whole Disneyland thing! :p

I did notice the cheers last night seemed to be bigger/louder for Tim McGraw than Gerry. Maybe they let in more of Tim's fans than Gerry's this time. :confused:

Did anyone watch DWTS? They dumped "Barbie"\Shandi from Lingo. She may be beautiful but she was not a good dancer. She is a tall lady and she just looked 'stiff'...kind of like a Barbie doll! :D I can't believe Heather Mills is doing as well as she is. I do not like the women because of what she is putting Paul McCartney through, :( but I do give her credit for dancing as well as she is. My favorites are Joey and Apolo Ono. However, I think they will end up giving it to Ian mostly because he has Cheryl as his partner and she has had the last 3 winners!

Edited by Scorpio613

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Loved the interview with Gerry last night. Anyone else feel like they just wanted to crawl up under that t shirt of his???? :pant: I agree with you Pat....it was hard to keep your eyes ABOVE THE BELT with the Scottish Spread. All I could think about was...."Man those pants were tight.....isn't that something....can I go to Disneyworld NOW!!! :bonk: :tasty: OOOH...and that leather jacket is to die for! :tasty:

Loved the stories he told, especially the crash one. Even the old man watched it as well. Told me Gerry did a pretty good job. I agree on the Tim McGraw thing. The cheers did seem a little louder, but remember....Gerry was FIRST....got more TIME as well.

Not a lot going on lately. Delivered a 32 weeker on Monday and had to ship the baby out. Cute little thing, but those young'ins make me nervous when they don't want to keep breathing.

Looking for airfare for Vegas and now Mexico. The old man has decided to cancel his backpacking trip this Fall if I can find us a good deal to Los Cabos or somewhere down there. He is actually going to ask his family and friends to watch our kids for 3 days so we can go somewhere together. What a shock that is.

Anyhoo....gotta work today and tomorrow then am off for 4 days! :claphands:

Cassie.....love the Disney pics! Your men are adorable!.

Better run for now.......lurking

Paulette

OK, y'all beat me to it for the discussion of that magnificent Scottish Spread! MY GOODNESS SAKES!! Could those pants get any tighter? Makes me want to buy a one-way ticket to Disneyland!

I loved his stories as usual - I liked the one where he was in the back on the squad car telling the police he was the president of the Glasgow University Law Society. LOL And of course the stories about his Mum. *sigh*

Anyways, I'll be lurking - gotta work!

Anyone ever flown Southwest Airlines??? They have a pretty good rate to SLC right now and wondered how good they were. I am trying to plan my VEgas trip so that I can be back for at least the dinner at the Highland Games event!

Remember to get your tickets for the US Cony tomorrow!

Paulette

Anyone ever flown Southwest Airlines??? They have a pretty good rate to SLC right now and wondered how good they were. I am trying to plan my VEgas trip so that I can be back for at least the dinner at the Highland Games event!

Remember to get your tickets for the US Cony tomorrow!

Paulette

Paulette...I fly SW all the time and they have been great! The HG are June 15 & 16.

I will be getting my ticket for the US cony in VA. We are going to make it a family vacation because of all the historical sites in VA & WA for the kids. ;)

Edited by Scorpio613

hey all-

sorry i have been off for a few days.

On Monday last week, Keith was really bad sick for two days and then he went to the doctor and found out he had high blood pressure. :fook: Is this stuff in the freakin water? WTF?

Then on Weds and Thursday Quinton was really sick and at one point running near a 106 fever. :scared: Had to take him to Childrens hospital. At that point I was worn out.

I missed Gerry last night. :bonk: I feel just a little crazy with all the stuff going on at work.

We have a special event coming up and all kinds of things are happening. Here is our website if you want to check it out.

http://newdirectionscc.org/

It is called Women of Promise

We do really good work to help women out when they have no job. If you feel compeled to give to support the Center, I would love you forever. If not, I will still love you. Just not forever :D

EE- Blades of Glory...OMG. Funniest movie ever. Loved it.

Kelly- I am glad to hear you got another job so quick. :bow2:

SIN- you go girl. Hot video!!!

Dawn- gutter girls rule.

Everyone else- Hi!!!! :wave:

Edited by tstarr

I caught GB on Leno and, in my opinion, this was the best interview he has done since 300 came out. He didn't ramble, but kept his aim steady (that one is for you SIN) and seemed more focused and humble than I have seen him behave recently. His stories were fun and entertaining and I too was glad to see that his mum blew him sh*t for the "we were poor" remark. I saw that interview and said that if I were his mom, I would be so calling him out for that one. So, I am glad she did. I do like this woman!

And, yes, one must appreciate a man who wears his pants to fit....no baggy arse jeans for this guy. Guess that remark is more than appropriate coming from Beowulf's Sword Gal (is that who I am now?).

And his clothes seemed to match this time too.

Edited by Gemmie

I agree with Gemmie - This was one of my favorite interviews. He didn't seem too jittery as he usually does. Plus, how did y'all like the whole sperm conversation between him and Tim McGraw! LOL

Terra Terra Terra - Oh the drama! Do they know why Keith has HBP? Does he have to take meds now? And what's up with Quinton?? Is he okay? Have I asked enough questions?? :p

OK, I'm considering going to the US Cony next year. How many are going to go?

ok ladies, I am filling out another application. It is asking for the reason I am leaving. I am thinking of putting something about looking for a position that better matches my skills that can help grow their company. Sorry half asleep, I fell asleep on the couch watching dancing with the starts.

Trixie I can see your avatar. LOL a little late. Also when you get a chance if you could send that song I would appreciate it. :)

Why did you leave your last/current job? When answering this question remember the acronym CLAMPS

Challenge: You werent able to grow professionally in that position.

Advancement: There was nowhere for you to go. You had the talent, but there were too many people ahead of you.

Money: You were underpaid for your skills.

Pride or Prestige: You wanted to be with a better company.

Security: The company was not stable.

- from KNOCK EM DEAD. Martin Yate.

I was having a very hard time keeping my eyes at eye level last night.......and I know I wouldn't have been able to keep my hands at the level of his eyes last night either!!!!! :D

He seemed very relaxed and humbled last night. It was beautiful!!!!

The remark between him and Tim about the sperm was hillarious!!!!! There seemed to be alot of testosterone floating about the stage last night and I wished I could have been there to get a whiff of it.

I'm going to put a deposit down on the US cony tomorrow morning as well. I'm not too sure if I am going to take the fam or not....maybe just the hubby.

Terra that is great advise about the CLAMPS thing. I had never heard that before. I will have to keep that in mind and let other people in on that one.

Hello to everyone out there!!!

Kelly

I saw these pics on another thread and just about wet my pants laughing!

Link removed. Administrative decision due to content and language

OMG! Now I'm laughing harder because I scrolled through all their posts and all of the pages and there's ton more!!!

Edited by discoveringme

Those were too funny Trixie.

Terra I didn't see Leno lsat night either so I am waiting for them to put it in the media section.

Just waiting for UPS to show up

OMG! Now I'm laughing harder because I scrolled through all their posts and all of the pages and there's ton more!!!

OMFG!!!!!!... :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

Trixie where did you find those?? They are hillarious....especially the one...I think it's a soccer player and he's pulling his pants out to the sides!!!!

I'm going to put that on my favs list so if I'm ever in a down mood I can look at them and smile.

They were on another thread - I'm still laughing! I loved that one, too! I also liked the short clip of him in a one-piece body suit dancing

Trixie...I saw those pictures earlier and thought they were hysterical!!! :rotflmao: I like the Gladiator one alot too. :lol:

I was listening to my 300 soundtrack today and got to missing 300, so I went and saw 300 again! I don't mind going to movies myself especially Gerry's movies. :pant: I saw POTO several times by myself and I will probably do the same with 300!

I saw the full trailer for Grindhouse and I am definitely going to see that movie! I love wild, bizarre movies like that, especially ones that have zombies in them. :D

Did you all see that PATHFINDER with KARL URBAN is finally coming to the big screen on April 13th?

It's about time!!!!!! I can't wait to see this movie. I've liked Karl since I saw him in LOTR and DOOM.

Has anyone ever watched the show IN CASE OF EMERGENCY?? I watched it all the way through for the first time tonight and it is hillarious!!

Type at you all later.

Kelly

Edited by gerardaholic66

Evening all!

Terra, yikes about the hubby & son! Is your son doing better? I hope so. That would have been super scary! 106 degree temp? :scared:

Trixie, those were TOO FUNNY!!!

And so you ladies know, the Leno interview is in the multimedia section now so check it out if you missed it.

I really enjoyed the interview also. Had me laughing at his stories that's for sure. I thought his stories about his family and especially his mom were too cute.

I'm off to relax a bit and then head to bed. I'll speak with everyone soon.

Thanks to dial up I finally got to watch Leno from last night and he was cracking me up. He did seem relaxed and I love how he tells his stories. That man has got a lot more stories in him.

Tomorrow night I have to concentrate on the video for the vegas contest. I only have until the 7th to get it done.

I worked on cleanin tonight for my mom on Saturday. I am going to see if she feels like seeing 300 or not.

Totally agree about the Leno interview--he did great!!!

But I know if any of us had been there, the screams for him would have been MUCH louder! I don't know what those other audience members are thinking, that Tim McGraw is hotter than our Gerry? :confused: I guess that just means we don't have to share quite as much of him yet as we were afraid of....which is FINE by ME!!!

I was checking out those pants too; glad I'm not the only one with my mind in the gutter. And anyone else notice how he tends to talk out of the left side of his mouth more? That's so cute!

I think it was Trixie who posted the link to the funny pictures--don't laugh but the Sbarro one is on my work desktop background right now! It cracks me up every time. Haven't seen the "I forgot where we are dining tonight" one though...that's even funnier. Thanks!!

Trixie those pics are hilarious. Wrong on so many levels, but hilarious!

I have nothing else to add about Leno-Except this- Julie we ALL live in the gutter!

kinda out of it today, hopefully I'll get out of my funk soon.

Trixie those pics are hilarious. Wrong on so many levels, but hilarious!

I have nothing else to add about Leno-Except this- Julie we ALL live in the gutter!

kinda out of it today, hopefully I'll get out of my funk soon.

Dawn, thank you--so glad I finally found the right place to be! :cunning: If I hadn't found these forums it would only have been a matter of time until I got in trouble for gushing about Gerry at work!

Did you all see that PATHFINDER with KARL URBAN is finally coming to the big screen on April 13th?

It's about time!!!!!! I can't wait to see this movie. I've liked Karl since I saw him in LOTR and DOOM.

Kelly

Kelly...Yes I have seen the very long trailer for Pathfinder. It looks like a cross between Beowulf and an Amer. Indian movie. At first I could not tell who was playing the lead but then I saw it was Karl Urban! I have liked him since LOTR too. It is on my list of must see movies. However, I can't help to think that Gerry would have been perfect for the part! :D