Gerard Butler GALS

Gerry in New York 3/28

When you see Gerry on the screen in his larger than life

roles he looks so magnificently masculine and mature.

It is easy to understand how women of all ages fall

madly in love with him. But, when you see him on his

down time in his jeans and cargo pants he looks

cute and Boyish. It makes you feel like a lecher..

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If looking at him in his cargo pants and doing this :cunning: makes me a lecher,

then I proudly wear the title. :rotflmao::rotflmao:

:funnyabove: I'm with ya!!

Gerry as always, looks fabulous. I've been a fan of Pierce's since the Remington Steel days and I've always loved that he married a woman who appears to be a beautiful, real woman, curves and all. He is also a big name who rarely seems to get his face in the tabloids except in relation to charity work - a really good reason to be pictured.

Is anyone else wondering if there isn't some negotiating going on to get BOAW into the theaters faster to give it a boost from the "300" juggernaut? It would certainly make sense to me that they try to get it released ASAP now that Gerry is a "big name". I've even been wondering if that might not be part of the reason for his return engagement to Leno next week. We can hope, can't we??? Even though I'm not sure how much I am looking forward to seeing Gerry play a character who is so distressed as Neil Warner must be, but I'm sure he does a fantastic job at it!!

Guest greyeyegoddess

I'm with all of you when it comes to the sweater...the first thing that caught my eye.

He looks absolutely, adorably cozy. :inlove:

And for the Brosnan hand sign? "Hang Loose"-well known among children of the 60's, surfers and polynesians. :rotflmao:

If he had his index finger up, that would be the sign for "I love you" in sign language, I believe. Correct me if I'm wrong, any signers out there. :funnyface:

~alice

:music:

Thanks for posting, Perrin! He looks good; I like his cargo pants. Looks like he is by Central Park. Watch out for the pigeons, Gerry! I was pooped on last time I was there.... :lol:

I am weird but I admit it. I love birds. I love feeding birds. I worry about them when it's cold outside, so I feed them. The condo association where I live put the kibosh on feeding birds, so I started feeding them downtown where I work. People complained. They made me stop. So, I feed them in the commuter lot where I park my car. And guess what they did to me this week, the &$(*#@( ingrates..... they crapped all over my car. To show their gratitude, they christened my Jeep. What's the moral of this story? Pigeons are indeed bad. LOL

Lisa

Thanks for posting, Perrin! He looks good; I like his cargo pants. Looks like he is by Central Park. Watch out for the pigeons, Gerry! I was pooped on last time I was there.... :lol:

I am weird but I admit it. I love birds. I love feeding birds. I worry about them when it's cold outside, so I feed them. The condo association where I live put the kibosh on feeding birds, so I started feeding them downtown where I work. People complained. They made me stop. So, I feed them in the commuter lot where I park my car. And guess what they did to me this week, the &$(*#@( ingrates..... they crapped all over my car. To show their gratitude, they christened my Jeep. What's the moral of this story? Pigeons are indeed bad. LOL

Lisa

:rotflmao::rotflmao: Lisa, I'm not laughing about what was done to your car...that was pretty crappy but the moral to this story does give one a chuckle! Damn dirty birds!

:D Fran

I'm with all of you when it comes to the sweater...the first thing that caught my eye.

He looks absolutely, adorably cozy. :inlove:

And for the Brosnan hand sign? "Hang Loose"-well known among children of the 60's, surfers and polynesians. :rotflmao:

If he had his index finger up, that would be the sign for "I love you" in sign language, I believe. Correct me if I'm wrong, any signers out there. :funnyface:

~alice

:music:

Hi Greyeyegoddess !!

I know some sign language -- yes - your right -- looks like Pierce is making the

"hang loose" sign in the pic --

And if he did add a raised index finger to the "hang loose sign" - it would be

"I love you" in -- sign language. I had a relative that was deaf & I took some signing

classes in college. It's a wonderful language --- Deaf/Hearing Impaired people --

are cool and they can have a wickedly funny sense of humor. My sign language instructor

in college (who is hearing - but whose parents are both deaf) -- told our class -- jokingly

that sometimes the deaf -- like to play wee tricks on the hearing -- especially when

teaching them signs --

Example -- My teacher said that sometimes deaf people give themselves a name sign &

my teacher met a hearing person who introduced himself -- "hi my name is Bob & my name

sign is roller skates" --- (this hearing fellow was signing this out) -- and my teacher asked

this fellow Bob -- if a deaf person taught him that name sign for roller skate (Bob's hobbie

was roller skating) & Bob told my teacher -- yeah -- how did you know that ???

& my teacher told him -- because your name sign is NOT - the sign for roller skates --

It's the sign for Testicles !!!

LOL !!! -- I thought that was a cool story -- as much as deaf people (or anyone else --

who is challenged with a disability in this world)have to put up with fitting into the

"so to speak -- NON-Disabled world" -- I just thought is was cool to know that

deaf people could have a laugh on us hearing folks -- sometimes !!!

p.s... what is normal anyway --- this obsessive compulsive girl couldn't tell ya !!! LOL !!

take care y'all !!

tee

Thanks so much for the great new pictures. Gerry looks sooo fine. I didn't realize that Pierce was also tall. In one picture he looks taller than Gerry, but in the shots with all three of them they look to be about the same height. I hope this means BOAW will be out soon-it's been a year since it started filming! Thanks also for the explaination of the hand sign. Lena was making it in Brazil but she looked a little po'd so wasn't sure what her "message" was supposed to be.

Oops! Lena's sign is different. Looks like she's using her index finger and pinkie-no thumb. Anyone know what that means?? I seem to be totally ignorant of these signs. I know one but only use "it" when driving!! Don't even do that much anymore with road rage becoming so prevalent.

Edited by annabanana

He does look adorable, much like a little boy. I want to grab hold of his hand and take him to Munson's Chocolates and buy him a candy bar, let him make a mess of himself, so I can clean him up - WITH MY TONGUE!!

Thanks so much for the great new pictures. Gerry looks sooo fine. I didn't realize that Pierce was also tall. In one picture he looks taller than Gerry, but in the shots with all three of them they look to be about the same height. I hope this means BOAW will be out soon-it's been a year since it started filming! Thanks also for the explaination of the hand sign. Lena was making it in Brazil but she looked a little po'd so wasn't sure what her "message" was supposed to be.

Oops! Lena's sign is different. Looks like she's using her index finger and pinkie-no thumb. Anyone know what that means?? I seem to be totally ignorant of these signs. I know one but only use "it" when driving!! Don't even do that much anymore with road rage becoming so prevalent.

Well, this sign has evolved into many meanings...now in the simplest way it pretty much means "Rock on" or something to that effect.

He looks beautiful!!

And yeah, they're definitely by the Park. After being in it so many times over the summer, I know the borders of it with my eyes closed, LOL.

They're right on the edge, but I couldn't figure out what the sign was saying. So, no help there, LOL.

Stacy

Sweaters are such a fun change from all his collar-less leather jackets! Maybe it comes from his mum at Christmas and she's coming to visit in NYC.

I wanna go hiking in the Sierra's with Gerry in our sweaters and boots and maybe explore "off the path" so to speak. I would bring lots of Starbucks in a large thermos that he can carry with his very large biceps. :claphands:

Gerry as always, looks fabulous. I've been a fan of Pierce's since the Remington Steel days and I've always loved that he married a woman who appears to be a beautiful, real woman, curves and all. He is also a big name who rarely seems to get his face in the tabloids except in relation to charity work - a really good reason to be pictured.

I've always been a fan of the gorgeous man myself Susan and I loved Remington Steele.

Mrs. Brosnan is lovely, and quite comfortable in her role as such. She looks perfectly adorable in her outfit, and a woman who isn't afraid to wear a couple of extra pounds and let the girls out for a breath of fresh air (okay and for Gerry's eyes to gaze upon), is okay in my book. Maybe I should let the girls out for some air too.

Is anyone else wondering if there isn't some negotiating going on to get BOAW into the theaters faster to give it a boost from the "300" juggernaut? It would certainly make sense to me that they try to get it released ASAP now that Gerry is a "big name". I've even been wondering if that might not be part of the reason for his return engagement to Leno next week. We can hope, can't we??? Even though I'm not sure how much I am looking forward to seeing Gerry play a character who is so distressed as Neil Warner must be, but I'm sure he does a fantastic job at it!!

I'm wondering the same thing Susan. BOAW has huge potential now for more success with the names of two stars in the headlines. Maybe they've been holding back for 300 anyway.

I also think that WB is hoping to capitalize off the success of 300 and release PSILY soon. With Gerry being so hot these right now, production and release have probably gone into hyper mode. At present, the name of Gerard Butler is on everyone's lips and the studios likely want to show the general public just who this hot new star is. We knew it all along.

Oh yeah, Susan, I totally agree with the "real woman" aspect! My respect for Pierce has gone up, for that reason and the fact that he seems to be a classy (i.e., non-tabloid) guy. I remember when his late wife, Cassandra Harris, was terminally ill many years ago. He was so in love with her, not the superficial Hollywood kind of love that's out there in the tabloids. The current Mrs. Brosnan is lucky to have someone who's prominent in the entertainment industry with all of its temptations who can feel that kind of love for a spouse. I also read somewhere where Pierce was also encouraging to Daniel Craig with regards to Daniel taking on Bond...unlike some people *cough*Kurt Russell*cough* were to Gerry and an upcoming part.

Whatever did happen to BOAW? It's been completed now, what, about a year, and there's no mention of it. You'd think the studio would want to capitalize on Gerry's fame and get it out there pretty quickly. Looking forward to the Leno interview! :D

He looks beautiful!!

And yeah, they're definitely by the Park. After being in it so many times over the summer, I know the borders of it with my eyes closed, LOL.

They're right on the edge, but I couldn't figure out what the sign was saying. So, no help there, LOL.

Stacy

Stacy....If you click on one of the pictures to make it larger, then scroll down the whole page you get more information about the photo. Apparently they were leaving after having lunch at San Domenico's. The photos of just Gerry say he was walking in Manhattan. I've never been there so you would know more about where San Domenico's is at.

Lisa.... :rotflmao: That is a hysterical story....sorry 'bout your car!

Debrasue :butterfly:

I also read somewhere where Pierce was also encouraging to Daniel Craig with regards to Daniel taking on Bond...

#99--I LOVED Pierce as 007! We watched the new 007 the other night since I had to try and figure out why everyone says Daniel Craig is so great....didn't do it for me!!! Gerry would have been SOOOO much better as the new Bond, I'm sad they passed him up...but then again I guess we wouldn't have had 300 if he had become 007. So I guess either way I'm happy. AND, I'm glad to see Gerry and Pierce hanging out!

Left the "man bag" home and decided to wear "man pants", notice all the bluges? Go to right leg pocket you little devils. See what I MEAN.

WOW :pant: Thanks for the tip :heat::bonk: