Gerard Butler GALS

3/29 - Butler and Campbell a Couple?

jenn

Gerry talked about squashing rumors in one the recent interviews. Something in London I think. I think it was Lenos 2nd show.

There are no "say it ain't so" comments coming from him...so maybe he is just trying to ignore it or he's enjoying a cup of hot Campbell soup.

Sorry couldn't resist.....slap me!

Edited by Have Mercy

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gerry talked about squashing rumors in one the recent interviews. I think it was Lenos 2nd.

There are no "say it ain't so" comments coming from him...so maybe he is just trying to ignore it or he's enjoying a cup of hot Campbell soup.

Contact News is nortorious about sending or posting email and so called news that is well over two weeks old when I get it, and most of it is taken from tabloid sources. Basically it is not reliable.

Apart from that, I do not care who he sees, as long as he finds true happiness, no matter who she is, and those are my prayers and I am sticking to them. LOL

I have a feeling his mum and I are in agreement over this one. Pretty funny when you think about all the women who pray for this man. :kisswink:

Posted Image

:claphands: Cookies! Anyone want a nibble? Notice I didn't say "bite"! Be gentle ladies there is enough of him to go around.... :rotflmao::cunning::rotflmao:

AMEN and pass the bag!! :kisswink:

Gerry talked about squashing rumors in one the recent interviews. Something in London I think. I think it was Lenos 2nd show.

:claphands: I love this... "Enjoying a cup of hot Campbell soup!"

That is really good! :rotflmao:

Why didn't I think of that one! :cunning:

:Erikunmasked: Erik's Ebony Eyes :reddeathsword:

EGADS-I don't see it today, but yesterday in the gossip section of MSN.com (I think-somewhere on msn) it says G flew to FLA with N last week sometime for some sort of golf tournament? I can't remember the event. The unnamed source says they are "desperate" to keep their relationship under wraps. Then the article mentioned the hotel-limo incident (they left same hotel after arriving separately or something). Help us, Lord. Maybe its just a fling. :tantrum:

GERRY GERRY GERRY!!!! As Cher would say with a gentle slap (well maybe not so gentle)

SNAP OUT OF IT!!!! That's all I'm sayin......

:kisswink: Fran

Is this still going around???!!! It's yesterday's news to me!

*Pass me one of those cookies please*

Okay, what's with the cookies and will they make me feel better?? If so you might just as well move over cause I'm joining ya's... Pass the cookies please...em..are they by any chance low calories, can't help it ...my diet and all! :confused::cunning:

:kisswink: Fran

It's funny how this story keeps getting more and more embellished! Everyday I get Google Alerts about this....it's a complete fabrication! They all come from the original source...canada.com. Get a clue!

:confused:

Just thought I would post this comment, left on one of the sites where the so called article is published:

This so-called “sighting” is entirely bogus. Most likely begun by one of Ms. Campbell’s people to gain the space in columns that she so desperately desires. First, they did not attend the tennis tournament in Miami together. She went to the tennis tournament. He was in NYC on business at the time. Second, the photo that accompanied the rumor begun by that rank site canada.com was totally bogus as well. It showed her (wearing an Ipod headset - great on a “date,” wouldn’t you say?) getting out of the front/right of an SUV, directly onto the curb of the street. Then a separate photo showed him getting out of a completely different SUV (cleaner than hers with a dent in the back) from the backseat left/side onto the curb too! Sorry, but that’s not possible - not in NYC - not in any city I know of. BOGUS BOGUS - lies, all lies. Apparently they were housed in the same hotel on some of the same days. So what. Hey, maybe they had a photo shoot together, or ate lunch together, or maybe even worse - something happened one night. But this rumor is just that - a rumor. And it ought to teach people to read everything, from every source, with a grain of salt.

Comment by anon — April 11, 2007

...But this rumor is just that - a rumor. And it ought to teach people to read everything, from every source, with a grain of salt.

Right! A grain of salt. Rumors will abound now.

Why haven't these crazies mentioned this relationship, to which Gerry referred in an previous interview?

http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p231/hcc241/Jewel_192.jpg

:funnyface:

Helen

:claphands: Hi there Zany want a Gerrysnap cookie? Isn't he the sweetest cookie you've ever tasted? Now where is that milk? :cunning:

Why haven't these crazies mentioned this relationship, to which Gerry referred in an previous interview?

Helen

:funnyabove: :funnyabove: :funnyabove: :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

:claphands: Hi there Zany want a Gerrysnap cookie? Isn't he the sweetest cookie you've ever tasted? Now where is that milk? :cunning:

Can't have Gerry cookies without the milk!

I know this doesn't truly belong here--or should I say something Naomi-ish--like I bet it's just a fling--how's that--anyway, what I wanted to say was--Gerry's black car is a BMW. Maybe you could sew a BMW symbol on the front of the Lolita car. It's an easy symbol to do. Whatever. You gals can return now to the conversation....

I bet as loving as she is, Lolita is an independent little GAL and she doesn't want to completely copy Gerry's car so she'll have a Fur-cedes to his Beemer - at least they are both cute little convertibles!

Thanks for that comment from the other site, Swannie. I never put a bit of credence in the rumor because the so-called "proof" looked completely bogus. I think most rumors require more than a grain of salt - perhaps an entire salt lick would be in order. But WHEN Gerry chooses to have a relationship and go public with it I will do my very best to support him. But as I've said before if he takes up with Lindsey, Paris or Britney (or any of that crowd) I'm afraid all bets at being "supportive" by me are off!!

Me, too! We could send out that pic of Gerry and Rachel Weicz (weiss?) and boy would that stir things up!!!! :kisswink: See photo caption game...

http://www.gerardbutlergals.com/gallery/di...m=122&pos=3

:funnyabove: :rotflmao: :funnyabove: yeah it would! The razzi would probably say Ger is incognito (that's why the blond hair) and that they caught him down on his knee proposing to her at some LA restaraunt :rotflmao:

HEY Moomoo22, I just noticed you live in Sonoma...I used to live in Napa...small world :kisswink:

hugs,

Sue

Gerry is prolly going about his own business, and ignoring this dribble.

Swannie

Okay, I'M SORRY I FELL ASLEEP AT WORK AND DROOLED ALL OVER THE DESK!!

Satisfied? GOSH.

:D

Sorry...it's been a long week and my mind is replacing humor with pure sillyness....

~Mel

Thank you! Swansong for the "investigative review" of that article from Canada.com. I thought it looked and sounded a little suspicious but couldn't quite put my finger on what was wrong with the picture. It definitely looked "doctored up".

I guess we all better get used to this Hollywood gossip stuff. We need to our support Gerry through all the good and the bad.

I have a feeling it is just getting started....

Carole

Just thought I would post this comment, left on one of the sites where the so called article is published:

This so-called “sighting” is entirely bogus. Most likely begun by one of Ms. Campbell’s people to gain the space in columns that she so desperately desires. First, they did not attend the tennis tournament in Miami together. She went to the tennis tournament. He was in NYC on business at the time. Second, the photo that accompanied the rumor begun by that rank site canada.com was totally bogus as well. It showed her (wearing an Ipod headset - great on a “date,” wouldn’t you say?) getting out of the front/right of an SUV, directly onto the curb of the street. Then a separate photo showed him getting out of a completely different SUV (cleaner than hers with a dent in the back) from the backseat left/side onto the curb too! Sorry, but that’s not possible - not in NYC - not in any city I know of. BOGUS BOGUS - lies, all lies. Apparently they were housed in the same hotel on some of the same days. So what. Hey, maybe they had a photo shoot together, or ate lunch together, or maybe even worse - something happened one night. But this rumor is just that - a rumor. And it ought to teach people to read everything, from every source, with a grain of salt.

Comment by anon — April 11, 2007

Thanks so much for posting this Swannie :D

From the beginning I took this rumor with a grain of salt......they never did have a picture of them together either. I do find it annoying that there are so many google alerts for Gerry from different sources that are running with this rumor. I have a feeling that the press are desperate for anything on Gerry at this point in time and have resorted to making up their own news :tantrum:

You know what? Even if this did turn out not to be a bogus rumor it doesn't matter ...It's his life and he's entitled to live it however he wants to! Now that he's a HUGE star..that's gonna be next to impossible anyway! The vultures out there are going to hook him up with a whooooole bunch of different *Ladies*. Hey he's a bachelor and fancy free.... So as time goes on we will most likely be hearing all sorts of things about G and funny thing is ...I think we are a step above these people because we know more about Gerry than Gerry does sometimes. He even said something like that in one of his interviews! :kisswink:

:D Fran

...But this rumor is just that - a rumor. And it ought to teach people to read everything, from every source, with a grain of salt.

Right! A grain of salt. Rumors will abound now.

:funnyface:

Helen

Helen - you made me laugh out loud - that's hysterical- jomm

Me, too! We could send out that pic of Gerry and Rachel Weicz (weiss?) and boy would that stir things up!!!! :kisswink: See photo caption game...

http://www.gerardbutlergals.com/gallery/di...m=122&pos=3

:funnyabove: :rotflmao: :funnyabove: yeah it would! The razzi would probably say Ger is incognito (that's why the blond hair) and that they caught him down on his knee proposing to her at some LA restaraunt :rotflmao:

HEY Moomoo22, I just noticed you live in Sonoma...I used to live in Napa...small world :kisswink:

hugs,

Sue

Howdy, Irish-I love Napa-it is gorgeous. And HOT in the summer. Your avatar looks like you captured the "pigeon remark" at Wondercon. He is so funny.

Everyone, I just have to say I am so relieved that the NC thing appears untrue. I was ready to throw G out the window like he was a cell phone. :kisswink: