Gerard Butler GALS

3/29 - Butler and Campbell a Couple?

jenn

Okay...if you all are doing the alphabet thang....I'm an F which makes G right next to me which makes me ahead of M's which makes me after Alice.... Sorry but that's the way I sees em!! So Alice have fun but be gentle..... :cunning:

:kisswink: Fran

Speaking of anything else in general...I'm not saying anything at all!! See Holly, I'm listening!

But Fran for some reason this fantasyland in Disneyworld is using Marissa's alphabet, where every letter is a G or M

But wait a minute, Marissa is in a delicate condition and I'm sure the Gman would be to much for her. So I'll tell ya what I'll step in your place Rissa. I know I know no need to thank me. :lol:

AW, HELL NO!!! DON'T YOU KNOW NOT TO MESS WITH A PREGNANT, MOODY WOMAN!!

Did I mention that the Gman is my baby's daddy? Now THERE'S rumor I wouldn't mind being spread around... :cunning:

Oooooh, just imagine THAT child-support check! :lol:

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This should bring you all a smile. . .

The episode of Fresh Prince of Belair that the lovely Ms. Campbell starred in was titled:

"Kiss My Butler"

:rotflmao:

Bells

:funnyabove: TOO FUNNY!!! And dare I say just a bit of a premonition, perhaps?

DawnS that is so nice of you to sacrifice yourself for Rissa. It is a tough job but someone has to do it.

Yes Yes I know, but that's just me. Always give give give :dance:

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: Rissa you crack me up

When he was in Chicago filming we worked hard at making sure no one photographed us getting out of opposite sides of the vehicle. (that is hard to do)

:gameon:

NOW HOLD ON!!! What just happened here??? Have I been repeating the wrong alphabet all these years!! No wonder I had such a hard time in school! :bonk: I thought F was before M which it is and Yes Dawn you are right on because D of course is before F too! Okay, now I'm confused...... :stars: I'll be back............................ :flee: lets see..ABCDEFGHIJKLM..................................

:doh: Fran

Did I mention that the Gman is my baby's daddy? Now THERE'S rumor I wouldn't mind being spread around... :cunning:

You made short work of that Premire didn't you?? :rotflmao:

:bow2:

Movie theater sex at a world premire -you are a goddess!!

Bells

You made short work of that Premire didn't you?? :rotflmao:

:bow2:

Movie theater sex at a world premire -you are a goddess!!

Bells

Well, haven't we all been saying that just being in the same room with him would get us preggars? Rissa proved that theory! :lol:

Well, haven't we all been saying that just being in the same room with him would get us preggars? Rissa proved that theory! :lol:

Yer damn right I did!

Ya know, it was only about 2 weeks AFTER the premiere that I found out I was knocked up. Hmmm.....

*scratches chin*

Makes ya wonder....

Same room? He just needs to be on the movie screen and I'm debating getting a pregnancy test. :lol:

Wow, this topic has gone downhill eh? Not even a right turn. Just straight to H*&* :D

You made short work of that Premire didn't you??

No, it wasn't "short" at all. I know. She was sitting right behind me and kept kicking my seat.

If ye kid is born with razor stubble, I'm TELLIN!

Good Heavens! What a popular topic!! (And that's all I'm going to say on the matter!)

Issy

Edited by Isabeau

This is good to know because I was thinking about seeing it again this weekend.

Could you see the papers......Big Baby Boom 9 months following the premiere of 300....

There is a story :wow2:

This is good to know because I was thinking about seeing it again this weekend.

Could you see the papers......Big Baby Boom 9 months following the premiere of 300....

There is a story :wow2:

Well, I'm not preggers yet, so I guess I'll have to go see it again!

Issy

Ooohhhh! Now I'm scared to see it again! :lol:

No more little ones for me right now, thank you very much!!!

I would take the chance though to be in the same room with G... :cunning:

Wonder how Naomi will react if :lolita: chews up one of hers shoes.......................

Bets, anyone???

Madeleine

P.S.-- my apologies if this comes across as bashing--anyone else curious? I can't see them getting along-together ;does anyone else?

Edited by Dr. Em

Wonder how Naomi will react if :lolita: chews up one of hers shoes.......................

Bets, anyone???

Madeleine

P.S.-- my apologies if this comes across as bashing--anyone else curious? I can't see them getting along-together ;does anyone else?

NOPE! :escape:

Fran

So, here is the order..we are starting with M all the way to Z, then behind Z the A's all the way to L. It's like in the old days when you had to get a wristband to buy concert tickets, they picked a number and the number would go from there to the end then the numbers from 1-whatever that number was that was picked would start.

A's always go first, it was time for the M's to get the chance (Misty, Marissa and Moonglow in no particular order)..I feel or the L's though, all they'll get is maybe a toe and some smoking ashes left. :rotflmao:

So, here is the order..we are starting with M all the way to Z, then behind Z the A's all the way to L. It's like in the old days when you had to get a wristband to buy concert tickets, they picked a number and the number would go from there to the end then the numbers from 1-whatever that number was that was picked would start.

A's always go first, it was time for the M's to get the chance (Misty, Marissa and Moonglow in no particular order)..I feel or the L's though, all they'll get is maybe a toe and some smoking ashes left. :rotflmao:

*Ahem* There is a particular order, dang it!! And I'm still on my ALL DAY PASS!

Hahahahahahahaha *wink*

:kisswink: , Moonglow!