Gerard Butler GALS

3/29 - Butler and Campbell a Couple?

jenn

Guest greyeyegoddess

So, here is the order..we are starting with M all the way to Z, then behind Z the A's all the way to L. It's like in the old days when you had to get a wristband to buy concert tickets, they picked a number and the number would go from there to the end then the numbers from 1-whatever that number was that was picked would start.

Old days? :spit: When did that start?

~alice

:music:

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Believe me, I'm not old, but I miss those wristbands too..I think ordering online has done away with the wristband..oh the memories, running to get one then standing in line for two hours even though you had one.

All I can say is "freak'in sweet"!!! :hearts:

Hey... Gerry is a big boy!! :whome2:

He knows what he wants and he knows how to get it!! :bellydance:

If she is one of his choices (regardless of how individuals feel)... rock on! :dance:

Hey... Gerry is in the same class as Robert DiNiro... that is for sure! :grrr2:

Ms. Campbell has some d_mn good taste and d_mn good luck!!! :bow2:

LOL... I must be doing something wrong! :rotflmao:

:Erikunmasked: Erik's Ebony Eyes :reddeathsword:

As you can imagine I love the "M's" going first. Misty have your all day pass and Moonglow can have Magic Mountain because I am sure I can find something to amuse me when it is my turn. :swoon:

I want to make an announcement. I have decided to go by my middle name from now on. And it is.............MARIE! I guess that puts me at the front of the line :lol: I'll save all the other rides for you ladies, I'll take the slick wet plunge of Splash waterfalls

I want to make an announcement. I have decided to go by my middle name from now on. And it is.............MARIE! I guess that puts me at the front of the line :lol: I'll save all the other rides for you ladies, I'll take the slick wet plunge of Splash waterfalls

Well, hell.

If we're going by middle names, then I guess I'll go by mine... MICHELLE!! :rotflmao:

But seriously...

Back off, gutter ho. I'm next.

Remember. I'm moody and hormonal. You DON'T want to mess with me. :lol:

You made short work of that Premire didn't you??

No, it wasn't "short" at all. I know. She was sitting right behind me and kept kicking my seat.

If ye kid is born with razor stubble, I'm TELLIN!

Was I kicking your seat??

*bats eyelashes*

I'm sorry, Mrs. Spotty.

I was just having a *ahem* good time conceiving my baby watching the movie.

Posted Image

Okay, well this is NO JOKE! I thought for sure I had started menopause. No *monthly visit* for 3 months.... until.....

I kid you NOT.... the day after 300 opened (saw it 2 x that day) I started again! I swear it!

Now if G can get a girl pregnant just by watching him on the screen, he can also REVERSE menopause in a 51 fookin year old woman!

NOW THAT'S A MAN!!!!!

hahahahahahahah

Swannie

Well, hell.

If we're going by middle names, then I guess I'll go by mine... MICHELLE!! :rotflmao:

But seriously...

Back off, gutter ho. I'm next.

Remember. I'm moody and hormonal. You DON'T want to mess with me. :lol:

I'm hormonal too!! I can't find my fluoxitine so you would be wise to put Gman down and slowly back away. :kiss:

HEY wait a minute! I said I was going by my middle name (well, in this thread ) NOt that everyone was going by middle names!! Darn, now they're all on to my plan.

And I changed my mind. I want Pirates of the Carribean! Just the thought of Gerry as a swashbuckling pirate gives me goose flesh.

So next year the convention is at Disneyworld right?

...but I will keep the rest of what I was going to say to myself so as not to bash anyone.

GOOD PLAN! And as a moderator, I thank ye more than kindly!

If you're "not a fan" of Ms. Campbell, take it behind closed doors. Admins have made it clear that mods are not to tolerate "bashing" or "disparaging remarks" made regarding anyone with whom Mr. Butler may, or may not, ride in a vehicle.

If you don't have something nice to say, don't say it at all.

Thank you, in advance, for your understanding and cooperation.

Then might I respectfully suggest that articles that are decidely "razzi-rags" be left out of the lastest article updates? Personally, I don't want to read them and find that when it involves a "lightening rod" personality like Ms. Campbell, only negative things can come of it. Guess I need to keep my illusions about Gerry unblemished a while longer. :(

Okay, well this is NO JOKE! I thought for sure I had started menopause. No *monthly visit* for 3 months.... until.....

I kid you NOT.... the day after 300 opened (saw it 2 x that day) I started again! I swear it!

Now if G can get a girl pregnant just by watching him on the screen, he can also REVERSE menopause in a 51 fookin year old woman!

NOW THAT'S A MAN!!!!!

hahahahahahahah

Swannie

OK, I had girl plumbing removal surgery a few years back. Do you think it's safe for ME to see 300 again??? I know that Butler Boy is powerful, but do you think he has his limits??? Older women need to know these things!!!

Sue

FYI: these threads have been moved to the "Rumors" forum. And the other 2 threads have been closed to avoid redundant discussion.

Thank you to GerardButler-es.com for the following photo - found on a gossip site, is that G in the newsboy cap? the site says it is but you can't see his face too well

Posted Image

Weeelllllll....

While you guys are duking out who is next...I just wanted to say, I'm sure enjoying my day... :kisswink:

LMAO

Oh, yeah, and the day should be 24 hours since I didn't get to start until this afternoon!!! :rotflmao: So, that gives you all plenty of time to figure it out.

:lol::lol:

You can enjoy it..but I'm next, that means one thing..I GET THE FRIDAY NIGHT AND WEEKEND...MWWAAHHHHHHAAAAAA!! All day passes rock!

Edited by moonglow

Nice try, moonie!!! :funnyface:

I have until tomorrow afternoon...Marissa has until Saturday afternoon...then you have until Sunday afternoon...

I have no clue who is after that! :rotflmao: It sounds like we have a lot of Marie's!

Wait, I gave out the ALL DAY PASSES REMEMBER..oh well, NO FREAKIN' WAY I'M NOT GOING THIRD THEN, and that's even better..Sunday morning means CUDDLE..yay!!!

FYI: these threads have been moved to the "Rumors" forum. And the other 2 threads have been closed to avoid redundant discussion.

Thank you to GerardButler-es.com for the following photo - found on a gossip site, is that G in the newsboy cap? the site says it is but you can't see his face too well

Posted Image

That is so cute-of course its him and he thinks he's doing a great job at covering up his face. He needs Michael Jackson's advice in the disguise department or maybe Gerry can wear a burka? That wouldn't be noticed I'm sure. :bonk: