Gerard Butler GALS

3/29 - Butler and Campbell a Couple?

jenn

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FYI: these threads have been moved to the "Rumors" forum. And the other 2 threads have been closed to avoid redundant discussion.

Thank you to GerardButler-es.com for the following photo - found on a gossip site, is that G in the newsboy cap? the site says it is but you can't see his face too well

Posted Image

I'm not sure what these pics are trying to prove. Yes that's who they are, but they prove nothing except that these people exist.

Sorry, but short of Paris Hilton and Britany Spears I cannot envision anyone I would be more surprised to see with Gerry. Guess we really don't know him, do we? Personally, this depresses the hell out of me, even if there is only a grain of truth to it. :confused:

Sorry, but short of Paris Hilton and Britany Spears I cannot envision anyone I would be more surprised to see with Gerry. Guess we really don't know him, do we? Personally, this depresses the hell out of me, even if there is only a grain of truth to it. :confused:

You know that is the sorry truth of it all....WE DON'T REALLY KNOW GERRY AT ALL. We know what he wants us to know and nothing more. None of us know if this is true or not, none of us know for sure what he is like when he isn't in front of a camera or in front of a group of fans None of us knows what he is really like behind closed doors cuz he's not talking. For a man who has always been able to keep his private live pretty private I fear all of that is going to change...heck it already has. Yes the thought of those two together just seems odd but again we don't know if they were or are really together, time will tell. I have a sneaking feeling that if he was spotted with a "normal" woman meaning NO MODEL NO ACTRESS just a woman who loves him for him he loves her for her not caring that she is the perfect arm decoration we would all be happy. What a crappy way to start the day... again :bleh2:

Doesn't matter who he is seeing or what he is doing if we agree with him or not...I'm still gonna love the man I can't help myself :whome2: Yes you you big goober :blushing:

Edited by celticgirl

Ya, there's the biggest key in what you said... no one can say they really know him. You can admire his work, talent, etc... but he's really only human. He can and should do whatever he wants, with whomever he wants.

I believe he himself had said that if his fans really knew the kind of person he was, they probably wouldn't like him very much. It might be hard for some die-hard/hardcore fans to believe... but he's a red blooded man with needs and wants... he will make mistakes (or what is judged by others to be mistakes -- part of the price of fame)...and he will follow his male, animalistic instincts too.

I think he's a fantastic actor w/a great sense of humor.... but i also believe he is only a dude who's up for a good time now and then... no pedastal, no holy factor.... just a guy. And i do not mean that in a disrespectful manner whatsoever.... anything i ever say here, i have no qualms about saying to his face cuz my belief is that he's a person just like us.... except... he has fortune... and fame.... and a large portion of the world adores him.... :kisswink:

:claphands::claphands: Well stated CanuckGal!!! I think his private life is no longer private and that's the biggest shame...not whom (if the rumors are true) he's seeing! I'm a Gerard Butler fan no matter what!

:wave: Fran

Ya, there's the biggest key in what you said... no one can say they really know him. You can admire his work, talent, etc... but he's really only human. He can and should do whatever he wants, with whomever he wants.

I believe he himself had said that if his fans really knew the kind of person he was, they probably wouldn't like him very much. It might be hard for some die-hard/hardcore fans to believe... but he's a red blooded man with needs and wants... he will make mistakes (or what is judged by others to be mistakes -- part of the price of fame)...and he will follow his male, animalistic instincts too.

I think he's a fantastic actor w/a great sense of humor.... but i also believe he is only a dude who's up for a good time now and then... no pedastal, no holy factor.... just a guy. And i do not mean that in a disrespectful manner whatsoever.... anything i ever say here, i have no qualms about saying to his face cuz my belief is that he's a person just like us.... except... he has fortune... and fame.... and a large portion of the world adores him.... :kisswink:

CanuckGal,

HERE! HERE!

You put that very very nicely!!!!!

And what you have said is sooooo true!

:Erikunmasked: Erik's Ebony Eyes :reddeathsword:

Now that Gerry is playing with the big boys, in terms of his *overnight* star status in Hollywood, I suppose his name could be linked with any number of famous women; some stories may have an element truth, and some will be blatantly false. As Gerry's fans, I guess that should not make any difference to us.... because he does not live his life to please his fans.

Who he hangs out with in his private time, whether we approve or not, does not negate the fact that he is a caring, compassionate man who has done much to connect with his fans. He is a brilliant actor, who has brought a new dimension of fun, creativity and joy into my life, and whose talent is only improving with each new role.

It's true, we don't know him, really.... but those qualities alone will keep me a dedicated fan for years to come.

We all just need time to adjust to Gerry's new life..... and bless his heart.... so does he.

So ladies, keep breathing... living, laughing... and being blissful.

Because at the end of the day, Gerry is still Gerry..... and I love that.

Swannie

Edited by Swansong

Well, that unshaven jawline and those lips give him away, I would say. But it does suggest a bit of a change for him. I remember in one interview he said he kind of enjoyed the fact he could walk around and no one could recognize him. I'm afraid that the days of him walking about and not being recognized are fast coming to an end!

I think it's nice to see him enjoying himself! Why not?

sadie...

Now that Gerry is playing with the big boys, in terms of his *overnight* star status in Hollywood, I suppose his name could be linked with any number of famous women; some stories may have an element truth, and some will be blatantly false. As Gerry's fans, I guess that should not make any difference to us.... because he does not live his life to please his fans.

Who he hangs out with in his private time, whether we approve or not, does not negate the fact that he is a caring, compassionate man who has done much to connect with his fans. He is a brilliant actor, who has brought a new dimension of fun, creativity and joy into my life, and whose talent is only improving with each new role.

It's true, we don't know him, really.... but those qualities alone will keep me a dedicated fan for years to come.

We all just need time to adjust to Gerry's new life..... and bless his heart.... so does he.

So ladies, keep breathing... living, laughing... and being blissful.

Because at the end of the day, Gerry is still Gerry..... and I love that.

Swannie

Thanks for typing my thoughts for me again, Bonnie Anne! Isn't she just great at speaking the thoughts we are at a loss to verbalize? The phrase, "...and I love that...," so many times voiced by His Royal Thighness, himself, fits right in nicely here!

I really had to laugh at the "pictorial proof" - it is 4 different pictures - 2 of NC and 2 of GB - in none were they even in the same photo together let alone "attached at the hip" as the article implied. I honestly don't care who he sees or in what capacity. My personal preference would be to NOT see him linked to certain types (Paris, Britney, Lindsey come to mind) but that's just because any relationship with someone like that is NEVER going to have a moment of privacy. What I want is for him to have fun, be healthy, be inspired, and have all his dreams fulfilled. Beyond that how those things come about in his life and who is involved in them doesn't matter to me.

Gerry gives me more than I could have hoped for - amazing entertainment, heartwarming moments of connecting with his fans, a FANmily full of sistahs I love, a lot of laughs, and some great flights of fantasy. Beyond that there is nothing more I could ask of him, including allowing me to approve of his companions. I do have an extra hard hat in case he finds a need for one. :bonk:

Well, all I have to say about those pictures is "Gosh, Gerry, I LOVE you in the hat....you look so :fook: ing CUTE!

I am torn....I've wanted so much for this day to come so I can get my Gerry fill...seeing him in more magazine and such...but at the same time...I'm sad because now it's all going to start and his life will be hounded by paparazzi and all the BS that comes with being a major star.

hugs,

Sue

...I am literally going to pray for Gerry to find a lovely gal who will care for him and meet his needs, and that is something positive we can all for Gerry. Think about how powerful all of us praying for the man would be, that he would be protected from **wrong** women, whoever they might be, and find the right gal who would love him and minister to his needs. (That is kind of an amazing thought if you think about all his fans praying for his protection and for finding true love for his life. Wow, I think God would hear that one just fine.)...

I'm with you. All I can do for Gerry is pray for him.

We have to steel ourselves, because now that Gerry is a Celebrity, the razzi's and the tabloids will have a heyday making up rumors and stories about him that may or may not have any basis in fact. Any day now I'll be standing in line at a checkout counter and see a magazine claiming he's dating a girl from Mars or that he's been seduced by an alien, etc. etc.

Helen

Not one of the TV tab shows mentioned the alleged romance. I guess Gerry isn't as famous as we think or maybe NC is linked to so many men that no one cares. Around Oscar time it was said she was hot and heavy with Terence Howard which turned out to be false.

I'm with Xan this upsets me greatly. I think she is an insult to women. I would prefer him to be with just about any other woman on earth.

Posted Image

Ok, are they supposed to be getting out of the same car at the same time? It doesn't look like the cars are in the same place. It also looks like the insides of the doors are a different color. And doesn't just about everyone in the country have a big black SUV? :bonk:

Ladies, ladies, ladies. It is quite possible that there is nothing going on between G and NC other than friendship. She was in NY to finish up her community service penalty. He's clearly there too, and judging from what he's said recently, he said he hasn't finished work on his co-op and neither has he stayed one night there (I'm not sure I believe this but it's also none of my business, I know). Nevertheless, let's not assume G is having an intimate relationship with NC. Maybe they met in the hotel. Maybe she needed a friend. I've heard that G is friendly with people. I don't think it's fair to assume that just because there were a couple of paparazzi photos that G and NC are getting all hinky and doing the wild thing. This is part of the problem with razzi photographs. They like to make people think things that aren't.

I'm going to respect Gerry and his privacy on this one.

FYI: these threads have been moved to the "Rumors" forum. And the other 2 threads have been closed to avoid redundant discussion.

Thank you to GerardButler-es.com for the following photo - found on a gossip site, is that G in the newsboy cap? the site says it is but you can't see his face too well

Posted Image

I'm not sure what these pics are trying to prove. Yes that's who they are, but they prove nothing except that these people exist.

Gerry is the best looking homeless man in all of New York.

Posted Image

Gerry is the best looking homeless man in all of New York.

:funnyabove:

Personally, this depresses the hell out of me, even if there is only a grain of truth to it. :confused:

Xan, I guess I'm a little tired cause I read this as .."even if there is only a groin of truth to it" :lol:

Marianne

LOL. Around here I better make sure I use words carefully. You GALS read sexual content even when its not there. :rotflmao: