Gerard Butler GALS

3/29 - Butler and Campbell a Couple?

jenn

:rotflmao: Ladies ladies please! Look at his face ; it would be quicker to make a list of the ladies he "hasn't dated" than make one of the ladies he has! He is free and single and drop dead gorgious and now more popular than ever before...Hey if he wants to follow in George Clooney's foot steps who are we to argue...I love it when I see him happy and that doesn't mean rolling around the floor with Lolita...well not all the time anyways. :lolita: Sorry little girl..He is a Hot blooded Scott with all that Hot sensual blood flowing in his veins... :doh: Now I've done it......MEDIC crash cart please! :heat:Is it getting hotter in here or is it just me? :boink:

Great point, May. AND how many times has Gerry said himself that the testosterone was flowing during the filming of "300"!?! :lol: I LOVE to hear him say 'testosterone'. Well...heck...he can say just about anything and I love it. :igotgals:

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:rotflmao: Ladies ladies please! Look at his face ; it would be quicker to make a list of the ladies he "hasn't dated" than make one of the ladies he has! He is free and single and drop dead gorgious and now more popular than ever before...Hey if he wants to follow in George Clooney's foot steps who are we to argue...I love it when I see him happy and that doesn't mean rolling around the floor with Lolita...well not all the time anyways. :lolita: Sorry little girl..He is a Hot blooded Scott with all that Hot sensual blood flowing in his veins... :doh: Now I've done it......MEDIC crash cart please! :heat:Is it getting hotter in here or is it just me? :boink:

Great point, May. AND how many times has Gerry said himself that the testosterone was flowing during the filming of "300"!?! :lol: I LOVE to hear him say 'testosterone'. Well...heck...he can say just about anything and I love it. :igotgals:

Ooooh now thats a river I wouldn't mind swimming in...where Gerry's testosterone was flowing! A river of his sweat and testosterone.....and his 8 pack ripples to gently rock me to sleep with.... :cunning:Posted Image..."yes dear!" Don't ya just love it when he's naughty Songbird? :rotflmao:

Ooooh now thats a river I wouldn't mind swimming in...where Gerry's testosterone was flowing! A river of his sweat and testosterone.....and his 8 pack ripples to gently rock me to sleep with.... :cunning:Posted Image..."yes dear!" Don't ya just love it when he's naughty Songbird? :rotflmao:

:whome2: Yes MA'AM! I surely do, I surely do! :ohbaby2: :cleavage2 :spontaneous: :gutter: :Yee-Haw:

The phrase "let it go" automatically made me think of the finale from the musical of "The Full Monty"...

:lol:

Okay, I'm quiet now.

~Mel

The phrase "let it go" automatically made me think of the finale from the musical of "The Full Monty"...

Okay, I'm quiet now.

~Mel

:claphands: Abrock you are absolutely right! Hey ever wonder why they didn't ask Gerry to do a part in that? Patrick was and seeing they were friends... Especially just after making the movie 300...while Gerry was carrying his 6 er 8 pack. :cunning:Hubba hubba...."Let it GO!" YES! of course there was that scene in the movie where he showed us his "cheeky side". :funnyface: Hey Gerry!...I have a bag of walnuts for you to crack ; never mind Conan... I'll eat em if you crack em ! :kisswink:

Okay, I'm quiet now.

~Mel

:claphands: Abrock you are absolutely right! Hey ever wonder why they didn't ask Gerry to do a part in that? Patrick was and seeing they were friends... Especially just after making the movie 300...while Gerry was carrying his 6 er 8 pack. :cunning:Hubba hubba...."Let it GO!" YES! of course there was that scene in the movie where he showed us his "cheeky side". :funnyface: Hey Gerry!...I have a bag of walnuts for you to crack ; never mind Conan... I'll eat em if you crack em ! :kisswink:

LOL!!

Of course, Full Monty was up and running long before Phantom began filming, so...there ya go. :D

Yet I still can't help but sing in my head... "Let it go, let it go!!"

Oh I know because I downloaded it and watched it at Youtube.com and watched it over and over. It is a real catchy tune. But I wish that they would redo it and have Gerry on I hear that he is really hot when he sings with a band... :claphands:

:whome2: Yes MA'AM! I surely do, I surely do! :ohbaby2: :cleavage2 :spontaneous: :gutter: :Yee-Haw:

:rotflmao: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

According to the Google alerts I've been getting, it is now being said that they went to the Sony Ericsson tennis tournament in Miami together and then back to NYC. These were 2 separate parts of one article in which it was said that SHE went to Miami. Amazing how this gets blown out of proportion on the net. All of this does not come from main stream media...in fact, one report was from India who picked it up from canada.com! And notice that all the entertainment shows have not said a peep about it.

I had a thought also that it might be her PR people starting this rumor in order to make her look good after just having finished her community service. After all, what could be better than 'supposedly' being seen with Gerry Butler...especially right after 300!

:confused::whome2:

According to the Google alerts I've been getting, it is now being said that they went to the Sony Ericsson tennis tournament in Miami together and then back to NYC. These were 2 separate parts of one article in which it was said that SHE went to Miami. Amazing how this gets blown out of proportion on the net. All of this does not come from main stream media...in fact, one report was from India who picked it up from canada.com! And notice that all the entertainment shows have not said a peep about it.

I had a thought also that it might be her PR people starting this rumor in order to make her look good after just having finished her community service. After all, what could be better than 'supposedly' being seen with Gerry Butler...especially right after 300!

:confused::whome2:

I just got an email in my box from contact music saying Campbell and Butler are seeing each other but want to keep it a secret let me paste it on here. still don't know if it s the truth or not Bettshttp://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/article/campbell%20dating%20butler_1027710

Hey, I read everything that has been said and it's great that we all have our opinions on this whole rumor thing. Now with that said, let me readjust my position here on my love seat. There. Okay, i've wiggled over for Susan and we've munched on some yummy cookies. I'm still nestled here on my comfy loveseat if anyone else wants to join me. I'm still waiting. :cunning:

Cassie

Gerry is a great guy. He has great integrity and is extremely loyal to his fans. The one thing that I can hope for is that Gerry has found someone to make him happy and if this is the case than good for him....but then again...it could be a nice whopper of a rumor...he is in the lime light these days!

Brumie

This is just rehashing of old news. I know they have it dated for today but this story first surfaced quite a while ago.

The world and his sister will want to be associated with Gerard now and there will be more and more rumours like this. I'm just going to try to ignore the lot of them.

May, THAT IS SOOOO COOL!

Ok, Cassie and Susan KNOW that they don't go anywhere without me...so move on over...

~alice

:music:

:kisswink: I've always loved to "lick" the cream...then nibble on the cookie! :cunning::rotflmao::rotflmao:

To add to above comments (not the cookies ladies, but I'd love a Gerry cookie anytime) wherever and whenever there has been a chance to leave a comment I have. They're just perpetuating this rumor and more embellishment is added each time. I can't believe it's been going on for about 2 weeks...today's was from India and there's been one from Malaysia. Access Hollywood interviewed Naomi last night and not a peep about this was said, but she was asked about a sanitation hunk she's been seen with!

:confused:

To add to above comments (not the cookies ladies, but I'd love a Gerry cookie anytime) wherever and whenever there has been a chance to leave a comment I have. They're just perpetuating this rumor and more embellishment is added each time. I can't believe it's been going on for about 2 weeks...today's was from India and there's been one from Malaysia. Access Hollywood interviewed Naomi last night and not a peep about this was said, but she was asked about a sanitation hunk she's been seen with!

:confused:

I am so over this whole thing.... it amazes me how the rags literally steal stuff from other sources, and then publish it as a *new* tidbit. Gerry is prolly going about his own business, and ignoring this dribble.

Swannie