Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Stef with an F

3/29 - Naomi Campbell is enamored with actor Gerard Butler

translated by our wonderful Alice - greyeyegoddess, thank you! and thank you to gerardbutler-es.com for sending us the article.

http://www.terra.com/ocio/articulo/html/oci169206.htm

Después de cumplir su pena de trabajar como auxiliar de limpieza en un edificio público de Nueva York, la top model Naomi Campbell pasó a ser consolada en los brazos del actor escocés Gerard Butler.

After completing her sentence with the cleaning facilities of a public building in New York, L.A. top model Naomi Campbell went to be consoled in the arms of Scottish actor Gerard Butler.

Los dos están hospedados el el Plaza Hotel, uno de los mas famosos de Nueva York, y quien los ha visto garantiza que no se despegan ni un minuto.

The two stayed in the Plaza Hotel, one fo the most famous in New York and they have been verified that they have not separated for one minute.

La temperamental modelo fue condenada a trabajo comunitario por agredir a una asistente lanzándole un teléfono celular en el rostro. Al final de sus cinco días de trabajo, ella abandonó el edificio público donde laboró con todo glamour. Vestida de gala en plateado y negro, abordó su Rolls Royce y se fue despidiéndose de decenas de fotógrafos presentes en el lugar.

The temperamental model was sentenced to common work for attacking an assistant, throwing a cell phone in her/his face. At the final of her five days of work, she abandoned the public building where she labored with all glamour. She dressed of gala in silver and black, she undertook her Rolls Royce and she went saying good-bye of scores of present photographers in the place.

:funnyabove:

Then I think she'd better run from the swarm of GALS that would be after her! :funnyface:

:lol: Oh wow, this article/newsflash is pretty funny to me.

The way I see it, Gerry - being Gerry - probably ended up staying in the hotel she was staying in and just had a talk or two with her, perhaps the usual kiss on the cheek and BAM! They're now the hottest couple since sliced bread and butter. Nah, ain't buying it. Let him enjoy himself though. He's earned it. :p

Let's face it ladies..........the man's at the top of his game right now.......he can do / have / ask for anyting and everything right now :bonk:

A man like that isn't going to be lonely for long :tasty:

All I can say is...........lucky girl.....lucky, lucky girl!!!!

(I think it's safe to say that warm skinned women and dark luminous eyes are his weakness)

:dance:

I love the title to this thread.

"Naomi Campbell is enamored with actor Gerard Butler"

Well, after meeting him, OF COURSE, she is!! She would be crazy if she WASN'T!!!

Let's face it ladies..........the man's at the top of his game right now.......he can do / have / ask for anyting and everything right now :bonk:

(I think it's safe to say that warm skinned women and dark luminous eyes are his weakness)

Yes finally I think I have a chance with him, (olive skin, brown eyes, black hair italian looking) ;).

Yes finally I think I have a chance with him, (olive skin, brown eyes, black hair italian looking) ;).

Well, I sure as hell don't!! :lol:

I was cursed with light reddish-brown hair, fair skin, and green eyes. Must be my Irish/Scottish/German blood showing through. You'd think that was a good thing, but in this case, not so much. Dammit!

*stomps away to get a spray tan, colored contacts, and hair dye job*

I was cursed with light reddish-brown hair, fair skin, and green eyes. Must be my Irish/Scottish/German blood showing through. You'd think that was a good thing, but in this case, not so much. Dammit!

Marissa I'll trade you, lol...

You know what I am the black sheep of my family, all but me have light brown hair and either green eyes or hazel eyes. Maybe I was the mailmans,lol...

Edited by rowdychiquitagirl

:funnyabove:

*sigh* Fair skin...brown hair...blue eyes...

Yep, it sounds like I'm out of the running too... :funnyface:

:lol:

OMG...this is too funny! Just yesterday in another article in Star Magazine he was linked with Rosario Dawson. Guess he'll be getting linked with all different people now. Anyone would be enamoured with him! The press must be trying to dig up all the dirt on him now...poor guy.

:bonk::lalala:

I love the title to this thread.

"Naomi Campbell is enamored with actor Gerard Butler"

Well, after meeting him, OF COURSE, she is!! She would be crazy if she WASN'T!!!

Hell, how many of us are "enamored" with him and we've never even been in the same STATE with him, muchless car...

Guest greyeyegoddess

When I translated this, I put in parenthesis next to the title-who isn't? But I guess Stef didn't post that.... :D

Gerry's going to be seen with a lot of people, all who will finally get the juice! Which means we'll see him more, at least until he's done with all this 300 promo work.

People are talking....

~alice

:music:

Half the women on the planet are enamored with him - how come we don't get OUR names in the paper??? Hummmm?

Sue

Guest Aislinn

Sorry, I know I should be gracious and understanding, but "HELL" this is upsetting to me. I respect Gerry's privacy and all -- but this just seems so contradictory to what we know of him as a person. He is such a nice person and I cannot see him involving himself with someone who is a walking time bomb. Whether this is true or not, this person has serious social problems, is arrogant and vain, and violent. There are so many wonderful people in the world, why her??? Please tell me this is Hollywood hype and nothing more.

I will now go and drown my sorrows in Hagen-Daas.

Edited by Dr. Em to REPOST removed post.

Edited by Dr. Em

Guest greyeyegoddess

What??? You didn't see my name in the paper early this month? Well, shoot! I'm going to have to call that reporter again. He promised me that he'd put the scoop in the paper...and darn it, he LIED!!!

~alice

Aislinn Ihave to be just like you Betts

Gerry is a true Spartan. Who else can be in a different city everyday of the week and manage to have two or more serious relationships going on? LOL. I think every hollywood type lady is going to be enamoured with Gerry now. When you are hot this type of story happens. With his schedule I doubt that he has thought of getting too involved with anyone.

Just hope he is having a blast!

geara

Guest greyeyegoddess

I don't think we know the nature of those "relationships" and to assume that they were serious or not is treading in areas unknown.

Unfortunately, the titles of the articles are more for shock value (which shocked most of the fans here on the forum). The titles offer more than the articles actually report.

All we really know is that Gerry's hot and he's everywhere now.

~alice

The rumor mill has already started. If he wanted privacy in NYC he's not gettin' it! But it would probably be the same in LA. He's a hot property right now and the fact that he's single will start speculation.

:lalala:

Guest greyeyegoddess

I don't think there's a real problem with who Gerry is being seen with, but assuming what kind of relationship when we really don't know...that's completely different.

What's interesting is that all these news so far, have come from out of the country.

~alice

Line forms behind me Rowdy, no pushing, everyone will have their chance ;)..I'm Italian so I'm already Italian looking..;).

Edited by moonglow

I'm right behind you Moonie....Once my roots grow in and I get contacts a little sun and find myself a time machine to take me back a few years ....I'll be good to go!

:cunning: Fran

I just hope he has fun, the women who are spending time with him have fun and we can continue to be his support team by being gracious.