Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Stef with an F

3/29 - Naomi Campbell is enamored with actor Gerard Butler

Guess he'll be getting linked with all different people now. Anyone would be enamoured with him! The press must be trying to dig up all the dirt on him now...poor guy.

:bonk::lalala:

I agree! Wonder why they do that? Oh well....

It's sad they are just NOW paying attention to him.....oh well....(though I know I havent been up here since the beginning:D)

BTW: totally random: just noticed my thing changed! LOL!; now Yasha's Cherry Gal! WHOOT! LOL! Sorry.....anywho...I agree with y'all as well...I hope he's having fun now! (I'm sure he was having fun before too! LOL!)

Edited by Brittmyster

:angel2: OK I'll bite! Puhleezeee GALS is all this over a story in a friggin' foreign Movie Mag....

with absolutely no sourcing or attribution... come on... This sounds to me like a publicity managers

dream come true.... a falling star attaching herself to a rising one. Perhaps the two were in the

same hotel and they no doubt know each other - this is Gerry Butler we're talking about. :comfort:

This is just the beginning of Gerr's foray into super stardom and I hate to think we will all be

taken in by every unsubstantiated story we read. I have too much invested for that kind

of speculation - I mean I owe him a little more than that. Besides you can hardly swing a

dead cat without hitting a picture of old Naomi in the press - bring on the pictures.... they have

razzi photogs in NY - they have clubs....bring it. Suz

:whome2:

Guess he'll be getting linked with all different people now. Anyone would be enamoured with him! The press must be trying to dig up all the dirt on him now...poor guy.

:bonk::lalala:

I agree! Wonder why they do that? Oh well....

It's sad they are just NOW paying attention to him.....oh well....(though I know I havent been up here since the beginning:D)

BTW: totally random: just noticed my thing changed! LOL!; now Yasha's Cherry Gal! WHOOT! LOL! Sorry.....anywho...I agree with y'all as well...I hope he's having fun now! (I'm sure he was having fun before too! LOL!)

I don't buy that they are a couple....but I will say that I am glad that they are linking him to women. The last thing we want are rumours of another nature circling!!!!

Edited by nookmadazy

Gerry's on top of the world right now and appears to be having a ball. We're probably going to see pictures of him with a different girl everyday from now on. (Kind of like a sailor with a girl in every port.)

Go for the gusto, Gerry. You deserve it.

Dee