Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
jenn

4/1 - Gerard BUTT-ler

http://www.sundaymail.co.uk/

GERARD BUTT-LER

Workouts for bloody epic give Scots star a J-Lo bumBy Toby Mcdonald

SCOTS hunk Gerard Butler says he worked out so much for his role in swords-and-sandals epic 300, he ended up with a huge "J-Lo-sized" bum. The cheeky star did thousands of squats with weights to bulk up as Spartan leader King Leonidas. He reckons he was the butt of another joke when he was bizarrely ordered to shave his chest and groin for the movie. Butler, 37, said: "I don't have the biggest arse in the world. "In Phantom Of The Opera, director Joel Schumacher wanted these strong thighs - so he padded my arse. "But for this I probably did about 100,000 squats. I was doing them with weights and chains and I started noticing I was getting this Jennifer Lopez arse. It was amazing. "There's not much in this film that I think is gratuitous - except my arse shot. I could balance my drinks on it." The movie, which has earned £150million worldwide, is about the Battle of Thermopylae in 480BC, when 300 Spartans defeated thousands of Persian invaders. Butler admits he has not been in a gym since finishing the movie and spent four months on a massage table recovering from its rough-and-tumble scenes. And he revealed that his girlfriend, Sin City bombshell Rosario Dawson, will have to settle for a hairy Scotsman. He added: "I had to shave my groin and hairy chest for the role. Why my groin? I have no idea. Maybe I was the victim of a practical joke. "I met a group of French-Canadian girls while we were filming and they said it was called 'manscaping' and that everyone did it now. Not me, I'm a Braveheart-type of guy."

It's been noted that the Scottish press takes it's liberties with the way they report news... duly noted (as Holly would say).... his girlfriend????

I seriously doubt that Gerry referred to Rosario as his girlfriend. The press probably saw the picture of Gerry and Rosario posing together at the 300 premiere and ran with it. He's going to be romantically linked with every woman he comes within 10 feet of now. Ah, Gerry, the price of fame.

Gosh does Naomi know about Rosario??? :scared: That article was pretty much word for word on the Conan interview. Hmmmm makes you wonder................

Edited by celticgirl

Someone's been watching the Conan video and checking out the picture galleries.

So when is the Celebrity Deathmatch scheduled between Naomi and Rosario? I also love (NOT) when a newspaper reports something as though THEY did the interview when all they are doing is copying his Conan interview. Remember a couple of years ago when a German publication reported a supposed interview with Gerry which was really a messed-up version of the 3 a.m. story posted on dot net. I call that shoddy journalism (and probably plagarism too).

Guest greyeyegoddess

Someone's been watching the Conan video and checking out the picture galleries.

It's funny that I thought the same thing....but of course all the fans would know that, because we watch and read EVERYTHING!

~alice

:music:

Hey When Gerry was on Craig the 1st time didnt hey say that he HATED the Scottish Press!!??? They Dont get anything right. We are sooo very much smarter than they AND we already KNOW all that.. They are so far behind (pun) Its ridiculous!!

Annemarie

I seriously doubt that Gerry referred to Rosario as his girlfriend. The press probably saw the picture of Gerry and Rosario posing together at the 300 premiere and ran with it.

Agreed.

So when is the Celebrity Deathmatch scheduled between Naomi and Rosario?

:rotflmao:

Okay, nothing like looking at a picture, reading a tabloid and watching Conan to get a story.

Seems to me it's just the Conan interview with a few word changes.

Suzyfrom Texas you hit the Nail on the head Betts

Okay, nothing like looking at a picture, reading a tabloid and watching Conan to get a story.

Seems to me it's just the Conan interview with a few word changes.

That it is..that it is! You'd think that if they're going to stoop to that, then they could at least make an effort to get things in the right context... :confused:

And, forgive me...*raises hand timidly and blushes with embarassment* :embarassed: but who is Naomi?? I know, I know, I could peruse all the posts and all the different articles and photos available, but nowadays, that's a mighty big chore! Is Bianca out of the picture now? It's not my intention to start up speculation of any kind..just curious, and then I'll say no more!

Alison

The rumor mill last week had Gerry and Naomi Campbell "inseparable" in NYC after they were allegedly seen getting out of OPPOSITE SIDES OF THE SAME VEHICLE (yeah, the true test of love), though the "photographic evidence" was separate pictures of each of them, so it is entirely speculation with little if any substantiation to it. There is a loooooooooong thread under Rumors.

Oh, I'd pay big money to see that! :D

Oh, I'd pay big money to see that! :D

Me Too!!!

I seriously doubt that Gerry referred to Rosario as his girlfriend. The press probably saw the picture of Gerry and Rosario posing together at the 300 premiere and ran with it.

Agreed.

:rotflmao:

Apparently, I haven't been paying attention. Naomi who?

Update me please!

Sweet B

When I was reading this I was like didn't I just hear these exact words on the Conan show and I was all focussing on that and then I read the Rosario Dawson things and was like Where did that come from! and then of course i looked at the source and saw it was from the Scottish Press....hmmm...didn't they say that Gerry said he was the next 007 when he was never offered the role?

The Scottish Press have never really been "helpful" so and of course there are now going to be tons of rumors of who Gerry is seeing if he is seeing anyone!

Gerry NEVER mentions a girlfriend's name in the press. Those clowns should get a clue about their own countryman!

Sue

Gerry NEVER mentions a girlfriend's name in the press. Those clowns should get a clue about their own countryman!

Sue

:humph:

I LOVE that we're all ahead of the game here! True Gerry fans...seeing an article for what it is...bunk.

:grrr2: We hate the Scottish press too Gerry! :angry2:

Well, the latest photos of Gerry at a nightclub celebration in Las Vegas show him with a beautiful blonde, who happens to be VERY well endowed. Now, when will the tabloids make her his latest girlfriend?

http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p231/hcc241/boobies.jpg

The grin on his face is priceless. :D

Helen

Well, the latest photos of Gerry at a nightclub celebration in Las Vegas show him with a beautiful blonde, who happens to be VERY well endowed. Now, when will the tabloids make her his latest girlfriend?

http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p231/hcc241/boobies.jpg

The grin on his face is priceless. :D

Helen

There's a thread HERE for discussion of G showing up in Vegas last night. :kisswink:

Katie.......do girlfriends leave underwear behind? lol! Love your siggy!

I thought he looked a little "shy"? posing next to that very well endowed woman....his expression is adorable! He sure loves those blue shirts!

Debrasue :seeyou: Janie!!!! I love my siggy...........it makes me smile!!!

Edited by Debrasue