Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
jenn

4/1 - Gerard BUTT-ler

Does this guy get paid to steal material like this from other sources, and call it an interview? Geez... I missed my calling. I write better stuff about Gerry for fookin FREE all the time! LOL

Swannie

"There's not much in this film that I think is gratuitous - except my arse shot..."

And I really adore this gratuitious arse shot.

Edited by Adoring

Darn. Gerry's dating Naomi AND Rosario? I thought he was just dating me. Oh wait.....that's my imaginary world. Sorry...I do get confused. :doh:

Well, the latest photos of Gerry at a nightclub celebration in Las Vegas show him with a beautiful blonde, who happens to be VERY well endowed. Now, when will the tabloids make her his latest girlfriend?

http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p231/hcc241/boobies.jpg

The grin on his face is priceless. :D

Helen

I think that picture is over-inflated :D

DebbyD

I think that picture is over-inflated :D

DebbyD

As are the girls. :funnyabove:

Oookay.......I'm utterly confused.

BUT, as someone pointed out, this is the Scottish press we're talking about here.

And Gerry, if I were you...go after them for printing libelous material. You don't have to get money out of it, just get this loser fired. He's not doing his job and he's giving my profession a bad name.

:(

Stupid Mac...I don't have emoticons. :(

Oh wait, I do!! Haha! They're just different from my other board...hmm...

anyways, I wonder if I get a picture taken with Gerry if they'll think I'm his girlfriend too................the things that people say. Darn them!

Edited by Gerry admirer

:wave: I for one would be so grateful if there were some sort of "raising of the bar insofar as reporting on and discussing in the threads

about who may be in Gerry's personal life. This is a a great thread - unlike a couple I've read in past few days. Since I post infrequently

I hope you GALS will indulge me.

Are we all so loosely tethered that we bounce around so wildly every time some movie/gossip rag cobbles together some unsourced story

that has been "cut out of whole cloth" then attempts to feed it to us? We're his fans and we know him better than that. I've been with him

since Attila so I also know that he's no "saint" but I feel he does deserve some "wiggle room" in his much deserved PERSONAL LIFE.

I hope Gerry knows intuitively that his fans think the best of him and are familiar with and understanding of some of the PR and MEDIA

silliness of his career. I also hope he knows that his fans wish him every happiness and fulfillment in his personal life.

Speaking just for me, if at some point Gerry becomes a couple - I'm not ready to quit him - I'm too invested. I want to stay with the guy

and support and share in his career. I drank the kool-aid and I'm stickin' in :lalala:

Suz

Hi Suz,

As someone TOTALLY new to fandom, I confess... I have no experience with how to handle these sort of stories. I guess I am somewhat naive to the whole showbiz world, and I do tend to get caught up in all this.

I suppose it will take time for Gerry's less experienced fans to grow accustomed to the sort of rumors he will now be subject to

I really don't mean to take everything so seriously.... that's just my nature.

But I will learn... as more of these rumors are proven to be unfounded gossip.

I did not realize that there are so many untalented and uninspired writers who actually get paid for this type of tacky journalism.

Swannie

We hate the Scottish press too Gerry!

... unless, of course, the offending reporter is READING ALOUD ... in that case, I'll listen to anything he has to say and probably for a long period of time...

Man, we've simply GOT to get Gerry an "audio book" deal...

Ah, don't pay no mind to those Scottish Press people!! :swear:

Methinks they are just reporting stuff to hear themselves talk!! :lalala:

:igotgals:

This thread has given me a much-needed laugh today!

:curtains:

THE Naomi Campbell that has anger management issues??? Yeah, I could see celebrity deathmatch between Rosario and Naomi! :dance:

suzanne - I have to say that the majority of fans here don't take the rumors of Gerry's liaisons all that seriously, thus the tendency many of us have to hijack a rumor thread and turn it into something silly (where we are all waiting for our turn to be the love of his life).

It is a fine line we as Admins and Moderators have to walk in determining what comments are acceptable within the guidelines of respecting Gerry and those with whom he associates (especially when a rumor may involve someone in the public eye who has a less-than-stellar reputation). We try not to censure (or censor) members, yet sometimes the passions run high and comments are made in the heat-of-the-discussion that cross over that fine line. Some threads stay light and fluffy and some get more serious and intense, and that is OK because we all have different perspectives and backgrounds and intensities to our feelings.

If we don't put out on the forums the stories that involve "rumors" we know they will be brought here from other sites, so if it has to do with Gerry we post it, whether it is speculation, rumor, truth or mostly fabrication (so long as the story itself isn't out-there and disrespectful to him). Most fans who read and listen to nearly all of Gerry's interviews have a pretty good sense for what is fact and what is fiction.

We hate the Scottish press too Gerry!

... unless, of course, the offending reporter is READING ALOUD ... in that case, I'll listen to anything he has to say and probably for a long period of time...

Man, we've simply GOT to get Gerry an "audio book" deal...

OMFB!!!! :swoon:

Spot, are yeh tryin' to kill meh? Just the thought... :spontaneous: Can you imagine the sales for that?!? LOL

The rumor mill last week had Gerry and Naomi Campbell "inseparable" in NYC after they were allegedly seen getting out of OPPOSITE SIDES OF THE SAME VEHICLE (yeah, the true test of love), though the "photographic evidence" was separate pictures of each of them, so it is entirely speculation with little if any substantiation to it. There is a loooooooooong thread under Rumors.

(yeah, the true test of love) :rotflmao:

Lets face it ...a lot of us right now could take a couple of pictures of different people and put them together as if they were a loving couple and that's with just a few less sophisticated programs ...so I don't believe half of what I hear and even less of what I see!!! Besides....it's not my business!

:lalala: Fran