Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Susan~Sporran

Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome (GALS) continued

Guest greyeyegoddess

That's a talent that will be useful in your chosen field of work.

For the life of me, I cannot remember movie lines. Song Lyrics...up to a point.

~alice

:music:

1 hour 45 minutes until 1st viewing of 300..... then again 3 hours later.... then easter....What a weekend coming up.

HAPPY EASTER ALL YOU LOVELY GALS!!!!

See you on my return from short holiday if hubby doesn't kill me first cause I just talked 300 the whole time.

Lots of hugs and loves

Cat

HI Irish, I see you {{OO}}

Guest greyeyegoddess

Yeah, CAT!

Now after you all see this movie, you need some time to yourselves. It's a lot to take in.

Have fun and wave at Gerry on the big screen!

~alice

Good avice Alice, will take time before everyone comes home from work but I bet it won't be enough.

TTFN and Hugs

Cat

PS Mel - can you PM me with where I can leave a message and what the deadline is. Can't find the info on the thread *kiss, wink*

Edited by Terry's Witch

Guest pilaraquarius

Posted Image

Overheard some MALE customers talk about the "apple" scene in "300" today...

*sniff*....I'm so proud....

:wave: HI to EVERYONE....

Good evening lovely ladies...Sitting here watching America's Next Top Model wondering if I can stay awake to actually watch it or do I need to tape it now and watch it later. Oh how the day just passes by and I'm still unable to feel any better. I just want off of these friggen meds. I have an appt. scheduled for Friday because i really don't think i have an ear infection. I'm such a hypochindriac that I'm here thinking I have a tumor or MS. Extreme yes, but it goes w/my thought process nowadays. I've been sick too long that my mind is just thinking of everything.

Thanks guys for the very sweet compliments on my little man Cullen. I guess he's a keeper. He's 3 going on 45. He's such a smart little kid he amazes me sometimes. Such an old soul yes he's.

Cat - Wahoo!!! Please let us know what you think after you finally see the most gorgeous man in the flesh. I'm sure you will just love the film as so many of us have.

Nancy - You lucky woman you. I mean how many times have you seen this gorgeous luscious man in the past month 1/2? I'm so bloody jealous, but so ridiculously glad a GAL has been so lucky. Good girl!

Betts - Big {{{{HUGS}}}} to you as always. Get better soon.

Susan - I'm with you on the whole Gerry car accident thing. As soon as he said he was in a car accident I just stopped moving and was completely listening to make sure he said he was okay. OMG he needs to get some rest and take care of himself.

Mel - I thought the deadline was end of March for the GALS cast? Correct me if I'm wrong. Are you gathering for next time or this one still is on?

To all you lovely GALS have a great evening. Must continue watching my show.

Cassie

:wave: Cat...have a wonderful time at 300 and afterwards with hubby!

:wave: Pilar .... I almost always forget to look down below but I just did...and I see you!

Just running through here to say hi to everyone! Been a real busy week and things don't look like they will be slowing down any time soon. I have company coming from New York next week and tons of stuff to do before that.

Nancy, you lucky thing! It almost (ALMOST) makes me wish I lived in So. CA. (don't think I could take the driving though).

Betts, hugs sweetie. I wish I could make you better but I can't....so I just keep praying for you.

Thank God Gerry wasn't hurt badly in that accident.

Hugs to all.

Love,

Sue

Sue Cassie thanks for thinking of me, I guess prayers work I actually felt better today. I hope tomorrow is even better. and Fran I meant to say was that not the best you ever saw on Leno. I don't tpeyeos soogoddos hahahaa Well ladies my hunny is working late again due in any minute its after 8 here he wants to finish painting this big house so bad and get closer to home. Its going to be a funeral home when he gets done with it. So he did inside and out. a biggg place. so I have to run have a good night All lu lu lots Betts :bonk:

Hi to all my gorgeous lucious ladies and gentlemen... Just popping in for a minute or two. I'm still in Gerry trance from last night. I can't stop thinking about that bow! That was almost my favorite part of the show until he sat down ...then came the stories and his cute and very animated way of telling them... :heat: As for the Scottish Spread...well that we discuss down below in the GUTTER!

Betts, I knew exactly what you meant. I don't think I get too many posts on here without editing Hon!

Cassie I don't know if I told you how adorable your little guy is but he is the cutest!!!!!!

:wave: Sue, how are you Sweetie...busy again huh? Boy I miss you around here so just get unbusy!! Were you expecting me from NY this Month? Gee...I must of forgotten! :dance:

Nancy, I AM SO GREEN with envy!!! To see Gerry how many times in what... one month??? Dammit.. pick me up next time will ya?

CAT IT"S ALMOST TIME!!!!!!

Gotta go so you know BIG {{{{HUGS}}}} to you all cause I know I missed a lot of you. Mel, Alice, Pil, and whoever else I forgot :hug:

Fran

edited to say see what I mean Betts!

Edited by ladyfran

:claphands: :claphands: Woo hoo! The phone company fixed my phone and DSL line a day sooner than promised. Turns out mine wasn't the only phone out. Seems a phone company employee, name of company will remain nameless, spliced and re-routed some lines in my neighborhood on Monday, resulting in loss of phone service to several homes. It apparently didn't occur to him to check to see that the lines he re-routed still had dial tones :doh: It took 4 guys all afternoon to fix it today. Now, boy, do I have catching-up to do.

Hugs to all!

Welcome back, Elissa!! I know I'd be lost without my internet connection. In fact I have a hard time logging OFF at work so I can get home to log back IN!!

Nancy, I'm sending you hugs for being such a trooper and representing us right! I'm still trying to catch up from all the stuff I did last month...LOL!

You're WELCOME!! :kisswink:

I saw a post by SPOT the other day and she mentioned Gerry's schedule making her tired just by reading about it, and I understand because I am totally EXHAUSTED by making all these trips up to LA, Hollywood and Burbank just to see him at events!! :bonk: But it's so worth it!! :claphands:

Boy, it seems like everytime I miss a few days and come back we're on a new floor. Guess we're really moving along and I better pay a little more attention to whats happening. I've just been caught up in a lot of family stuff going on and at night when I normally get on the computer I'm mentally exhausted and can't seem to get myself up and moving. There's so much going on right now and it just doesn't end.

So I see a lot of you have seen 300 on IMAX. Fran wants to see it on IMAX so bad but we live at the end of the world and we have none near us.

Seeing 300 at the movies makes me wish I had seen Phantom on the big screen.

So Sue, how much longer before your new grandbaby arrives?Posted Image

Bet you're getting anxious. Good luck and God Bless.

Bettes, sorry to hear your're still feeling poorly. You are in my prayers.

Great big hugs to all you Gals, to those who need them and those who don't.

:rose::hugs:

Peggy

Nancy - You lucky woman you. I mean how many times have you seen this gorgeous luscious man in the past month 1/2? I'm so bloody jealous, but so ridiculously glad a GAL has been so lucky. Good girl!

CASSIE, I have seen this GORGEOUS, LUSCIOUS MAN :whome2: THREE times since March 2nd!! :swoon: WOW!! He was just amazing...I can still see his tall slim figure, standing at the edge of the stage watching Tim McGraw, and that side-view...from head to toe, and HE'S JUST TOO MUCH!! :swoon:

Now I'm gonna go cry...

Edited by Attila Girl

300 -

I'm totally blown away!

First session I didn't even think "Gerry" and like Susan, just thought King Leonidas. Second session I could not stop looking at those mesmerizing eyes.

Oh yes, that night shot as he is looking over Sparta....... hmmmmm great buns *sigh*.

Just totally confirms what we have all know here for a long time, our Gerry is a 120% talented and has finally found a vehicle that shows it to the world.

Now going to let it run around in my brain for a day or so - all the way through my heart was totally involved - the music, the fighting - so well done. Loved David Wenham too.

BTW threatres were 3/4 full each session so we are likely to add quite well to the total by end of Easter. Mostly men with a few women. It was silent at the end both times and people just sat - like me - blown away. Big smiles and WOW looks when they finally moved.

Now to pack for our coast weekend - wonder if I can remember everything?.

Love you all

Cat

PS welcome back elissa.

Well Cat--- It obviuosly was worth the wait?!--- So glad you finally got to see it and twice even- Hope you have a wonderful Easter and remember your toothbrush(haha)

Annemarie

I rewatched Gerry's Leno last night and I have to say one part just wrenches at my heart - when Jay says "you were already famous" and Gerry looks kind of like "Umm. no..." (only among his fans!!!) and then says "Finally, FINALLY (throwing his head back) I'm in a movie that people have seen!" Then he looks so grateful as he says "Thank you" towards the audience. I kept wondering if I HAD been in the audience would I have yelled out "We've seen all of them!"?? Probably not, even though I would have thought it.

Nancy - how did the interview go yesterday?

Cat - it IS awesome, isn't it??

Peggy - if you and Fran can get to an IMAX by train I highly recommend it!! I'm going tomorrow night for my 5th IMAX viewing (10th overall) and I so LOVE it in IMAX. Eventually it will leave the IMAX here but probably not until Spiderman3 comes out the first weekend in May, so that gives me 4 more weeks.

For any of you in the Support Center who are going to see Phantom with us in Las Vegas in June check out the thread in the 2007 Convention forum, we have some special exciting news.

For any of you in the Support Center who are going to see Phantom with us in Las Vegas in June check out the thread in the 2007 Convention forum, we have some special exciting news.

Susan this is incredible!! As I responded in the POTO thread, I'm taking my daughter to the show with us as an eighth birthday present because she loves POTO. What an awesome memory this will be for her, but I will not tell her about it just in case it falls thru.

Just a fly over... Have to get busy and make everything spiffy...another house showing tomorrow. Thsi is a repeat though for a womans husband as he was away on business before soooo I'm a wee bit excited about this!! Keep your fingers crossed for me pleeease!!!

Cat, I take it you liked the movie?? :funnyface: There is no way you can take it all in the first time though so I expect you'll be going back huh? Never mind...I see you already did! :bonk:

Sue, I know what your saying about an IMAX theater and I think I'm going to try and get my son-in-law to take us because my sister is disabled and really has to have someone that will drive and take her wheelchair. Unfortunately we only have my car that's big enough so it will fit in my trunk all we need is someone to drive it... I won't drive that far any more unless it's a dire emergency and it hasn't gotten to that ....YET!!!

Nancy, aren't you tired of seeing Gerry in the flesh so much??? :funnyface::cunning::stars::lol::bonk::rotflmao: OKAY, I've lost it!!!!

Elissa, I would really go bonkers if I couldn't get to gals at least once a day! Although it could happen I AM NOT PREPARED!!!!

Gotta fly.....{{{HUGS}}} to you all.

Fran

Guest greyeyegoddess

GALS, I have to say that I can breath easier. My father just got back from a physical today and the doctor told my mother that he has a heart of a 17-year old. He's been really good, sleeping at night, not waking up too much...maybe once or twice...not all night. He's been eating well, and most of his tests have been positive. He's been reacting better to everyone, he's much calmer...thank goodness. I might be able to see 300 finally again this weekend! LOL! I haven't seen it since it was released here, so I feel bad.

Isabeau, I've seen you around...I'm so glad to see you here again! HUGS!

Have any of you seen any more magazines with Gerry in them? I'll have to check out the stores before they change again tomorrow. Anyone write to EW about the cover?

~alice

Oh, that's wonderful, Alice!!! :hug99:

Susan, I am so excited about your news about POTO in Vegas!! :woo:

Guest greyeyegoddess

I rewatched Gerry's Leno last night and I have to say one part just wrenches at my heart - when Jay says "you were already famous" and Gerry looks kind of like "Umm. no..." (only among his fans!!!) and then says "Finally, FINALLY (throwing his head back) I'm in a movie that people have seen!" Then he looks so grateful as he says "Thank you" towards the audience. I kept wondering if I HAD been in the audience would I have yelled out "We've seen all of them!"?? Probably not, even though I would have thought it.

I was a little...hurt that he had to say something like that...I was relieved that he was happy about that, but for him to mention something like that, that must have been a big deal to him, even though he tries to play the humble card with it.

I think I would have awwwww-d when he said that...more appropriate for such shows...

~alice

1 hour 45 minutes until 1st viewing of 300..... then again 3 hours later.... then easter....What a weekend coming up.

HAPPY EASTER ALL YOU LOVELY GALS!!!!

See you on my return from short holiday if hubby doesn't kill me first cause I just talked 300 the whole time.

Lots of hugs and loves

Cat

Hi! Cat! :wave:

WOO-HOO! Your seeing '300' today! :yippee:

Hold on to your seat! Your in for one wild night!

:hugs:

zany :-)

GALS, I have to say that I can breath easier. My father just got back from a physical today and the doctor told my mother that he has a heart of a 17-year old. He's been really good, sleeping at night, not waking up too much...maybe once or twice...not all night. He's been eating well, and most of his tests have been positive. He's been reacting better to everyone, he's much calmer...thank goodness.

That's wonderful news Alice! :D